Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 23-01-2017, 04:04 PM
Experiencer
Psychic attacks and shielding

Three days ago someone has been sending me psychic attacks aiming for my chest, the sides of my ribcage and lower abdomen. I haven't met anyone new and can't recall someone Made angry recently. I tried to do some self readings but they interfere and I can tell they observe me during my attempts. I believe it is multiple people with perhaps the help of entities. I believed my main attacker with motive is female because that was the first energy I sensed, but I did a reading telling me it was a male and that I knew him, masking himself and deceiving me, but I have very few friends. I have those few friends helping shield me but the attacks have grown so strong and the pain is becoming more intense.
I tried to do a reading asking about the attacker but I felt interference and I was just getting the worse cards such as the tower reversed, ten of rods, nine of swords..and the one card I got that made sense about the attacker was son of cups reversed. I tried to ask my pendulum as well and got awry answers each time, which was wild circling for "unknown" or "don't want to say."
I really can't imagine who I've crossed and why, I hardly leave the house and interact with people in person outside of the household. I know it is not anyone in the household for sure as they do not have knowledge in anything paranormal and are religious. Any insight would be helpful and advice to defend or block against attacks. I tried researching online but maybe I'm not looking hard enough?
Old 01-02-2017, 06:34 PM
Seeker

I don't know if you've considered it, but stones and crystals could very much help you. Black Tourmaline is a excellent tool to use for protection against psychic attacks or even negative entities and if you need to amp up the protection, you can pair it together with a clear quartz crystal. Keep it on and around you at all times, you can carry it in your pocket, purse, wallet, or wear it.
Old 01-02-2017, 06:47 PM
Experiencer
I need this energy, send it to me. Thanks.
Old 01-02-2017, 08:02 PM
Master
I know exactly what the problem is. There is a remedy. You need to say "I'm Sorry"...
Old 01-02-2017, 10:08 PM
Master
i pulled 3 cards for you Solarian. they're representing the past energy
you have exited from, the present energy you're in now, and the future
energy you'll be moving into. [perhaps you're already there, as your post
was from last week?]
past: six of wands, reversed
present: nine of swords, reversed
future: the devil => i'm uncertain which facing it had... yet to be determined,
a choice left to you i suppose

i don't believe that you've had any enemies truly, but let's pretend that
you did. the 6 wands reversed says that they were victorious over you,
and had gloated smugly.
the 9 swords reversed says that you're due a healing, but that patience
is called for because it won't be instantaneous.
an outcome of the devil would indicate that "black magic" was invoked
(by you) which would be a cause of illness and distress. a wrong use
of force would bring you desired sensations, but with a lack of understanding.
the reversed devil marks the beginning of a spiritual understanding,
and it promises the removal of the chains of bondage to the material.
it marks the overcoming of pride and self interest.

what i'm thinking has happened was a testing of you by yourself.
Old 17-02-2017, 06:04 PM
Experiencer

I wish you well, Solarian.
Old 10-04-2017, 11:30 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Wow, you've described me and my situation to a T. Except I am aware who my attackers are. There are a lot of twisted people in the world.
Old 15-04-2017, 03:21 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuriko
I don't know if you've considered it, but stones and crystals could very much help you. Black Tourmaline is a excellent tool to use for protection against psychic attacks or even negative entities and if you need to amp up the protection, you can pair it together with a clear quartz crystal. Keep it on and around you at all times, you can carry it in your pocket, purse, wallet, or wear it.
This is a very Good Idea! Stones & Crystals Work!
Old 15-04-2017, 07:03 AM
Knower
well since everyone has told you how to protect yourself, i will just say I keep my home and loved ones shielded with my own energy and guides, if any beings try to enter my home they get instantly incinerated, but since we know energy can't be destroyed, after the incineration from my space they are sent some where outside my shielding. sometimes I only allow positive beings in but even i'm skeptical about that, cause decievery is a hell of an act, even bad entities can pull off positive energy.
Old 08-05-2017, 06:58 PM
Experiencer
Hey guys, sorry I forgot about this thread. This was a huge reason on my spiritual retreat, why I was absent for so long.

Yes I have discovered the powers of crystals/stones :)
I have also strengthened my visualization, which strengthens manifestation.

I have also bonded with more protective spirits and entities, and have worked on cleansing and aligning my chakras to rid of some anxiety (no a deep cleansing though, which would help me let go of my past).

Also thank you Horace. Everything you have said has happened ;)
While I believed I was being only attacked, my own negative emotions tend to manifest on my body physically. I was also allowing the negativity of others to influence me.
On a deeper, personal level, I found out who the real enemies are, and they are harboring something serious against me from a past life.

I have a friend I met last year, she is my best friend now :) But she really helped a lot with protection and shielding, and a lot of it deals with learning about energies, visualization, and grounding. I didn't think I was capable, but we all are <3

Last edited by Solarian : 08-05-2017 at 08:46 PM.