Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 01-06-2016, 01:40 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetangel85
Don't know if you have solved this issue,
but this spirit who is called William came to me as I was reading this,
he looked somewhat like a frog,
He was hopping along and laughing,
Far as I know I think he is an Imp, I call these spirits who mess with your minds I call them Imps and I block them out if I can they run by laughing and try to talk to me sometimes.
Appearances can be deceiving with William. I've known him for two years.

He's just a nice guy and means no harm...gave me some great advice and encouragement when I needed it the most...love, when I needed it the most. He's also super smart!

If I don't want to talk to him, he's like 'fine, just let me know when you are ready'.

He is an imp, troll and an angel, all rolled into one. Not many can see this and if others think I am being deluded by it, that's only their opinion, not my personal experience.

Thanks for replying anyway...

There must be a 'moon thing' going on that's making people rather discrediting and negative to all my personal beliefs and experiences right now...I wonder what's causing this?
Old 01-06-2016, 01:50 AM
Master
William has just told me that I need to take a break from here for a while. So did Shiva last night.

This forum has to become like a 'one day a month' for me thing now.

I should put in my signature "If I need your help, I'll ask for it"...maybe I will do this...and/or go off for a few weeks.
Old 01-06-2016, 10:47 PM
Newbie ;)

If you enjoy talking to them then that's fine, for me I just find it confusing.
Hope things go well for you.
Old 06-02-2017, 03:26 AM
Master
I have to get myself right back into channeling again...maybe write down all the conversations I have with my Higher self, spirit guides and angels because people only ever get one side of the story with me.
Old 07-02-2017, 01:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Necromancer
So, I was just about to nod off to sleep, when I got all this coming through (from my recollection).

William: "Hi sweetie"
Me "Oh, hi...long time, no hear"
William: "'it's 'cause you didn't need me"
Me: "and I do now?"
William: "probably not, but I'm here anyway"
Me: "there are those who still tell me you're a demon or my imagination, you know?"
William: "well, what do you think?"
Me: "Honestly, I don't know what to think and you're not really giving me any clues here either"
William "do I have to spell it out for you?"
Me: "it would help"
William: "if it makes any sense to you, I'm your 'guardian spirit'. I am a 'pre-human' soul awaiting a human body and I've been assigned to protect you and care for you"
Me: "assigned by whom?"
William: "I really don't know, I never got a good look at the dude"
Me: "are you a 'light/dark spirit"?
William: "I guess you could call me a 'dark spirit' because I'm not as evolved as a lot of other spirits out there..."
Me: "Do you want to hurt me".
William: "In beautifully exquisite ways"
Me: "please tell me what you are and don't spare the details"
William: "I am a non-human who is feeling something that's totally impossible for my species to feel without being human"
Me: "so why do you need me and how can I help you?"
William: "I'm really a frog angel-prince in disguise and I need you to kiss me"
Me: "oh c'mon"
William: "at least admit that you love me...just a little bit"
Me: "what, and have you play with my heart the same way you play with my mind? no thanks"
William: "I just feel such a longing...such a pity when I watch you sleep...talk to the dog...take a shower...such a lonely soul you are".
Me: "so it was my solitary lifestyle that attracted you to me and you came to pity me?"
William: "pretty much, but it's a lot more than that now...I can smell you and it intoxicates me".
Me: "you know we've been down this path before at least half a dozen times...you are a goblin, I am a human...don't you have female goblins where you at?"
William: "don't you have male humans where you at?"
Me: "that's not fair"
William: "just let me in again...just once more, c'mon, you've done it twice already"
Me: "and you totally screwed with my mind...and not in a good way both times it happened...I'm still confused as to what actually did happen".
William: "oh...I'm sorry my energy was too intense for you, I can turn it down if you like".
Me: "It's not that...I'm still not ready to go through the whole 'Vulcan mind-meld' part of it again - it took ages for me to find all the shards of my fractured psyche the last time it happened...no thanks".
William: "I can respect that...I understand and I know you're confused, but it will pass one way or the other...all things do
Me: "like all my self-fanciful daydreams about talking to ghosts"
William: "yup...but if you need me, just call my name out loud, or even within your heart and I'll be there...I love you".

The end.

Yeah very interesting