Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-11-2010, 09:18 PM
AnnoyingPony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
Annoying so you gonna keep your crystal collection ;)
Spiritlite

Of course. My personal favorite is blue tiger's eye.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:57 PM
mikron

Greetings to All, just a case in point about certain Light Workers (*those who open there Kundalini energies) who have had a past life in Atlantis, can link to crystals and have interaction with there Own Prana Life Force Energy in their emotional body can change certain aspects of the Prana ,each person may do this in there own unique way!

Namaste mikron
Old 07-11-2010, 12:09 AM
mahakali

has anyone felt or seen the energies from a crystal?
Old 07-11-2010, 03:39 AM
butterflyluv

try some Moldavite

That is some powerful stuff.. i bought a ring and had it on for about 10 minutes and my hand was vibrating and tingling!!!I could not wear it for very long, i had to slowly adjust to its energy.Now when i take it off i feel lost without it!
Old 09-11-2010, 07:02 PM
Kapitan_Prien

I had tried Moldavite...man too much for me. Some sources suggested putting it under your pillow...

...yeah - if you don't want to sleep! *laughs* Having it under my pillow was like having drank an espresso right before bed...

no thanks...I'll pass.

I only use my Desert Rose and Baltic Amber.
Old 10-11-2010, 02:32 AM
butterflyluv

ohh labradorite is heavenly as well!!I have a palm size polished stone that is so wonderful and calming... puts me right to sleep:)
Old 10-11-2010, 03:08 AM
Master
Annoying I have blue tigers eye it's lovely huh :)
Kapitan sometimes moldavite is too much for me too.
Spiritlite.
Old 18-11-2010, 09:31 AM
Pathfinder
http://www.silica.org/
All the links on this site, present only 1 page, the home page.
Some very interesting claimed health benefits presented.
Quote:
Aside from Oxygen, Silicon (Silica) remains the single most abundant found within the composition of the Earth's crust. When combined with Oxygen, the molecules form Silicon Dioxide (SiO2), or Quartz Crystal.

The Earth, composed of 46.6% Oxygen and 28% Silicon, seems to reflect the optimal levels of Oxygen and Silicon maintained by the Human Body in achieving optimal health.

http://www.emporia.edu/earthsci/ambe...od/quartz2.htm
Quote:
Composition and Structure
The chemical composition for Quartz is SiO2, with a chemical breakdown of approximately 46.7% silicon and 53.3% oxygen. Quartz is easily transformed from low to high quartz at 573 degrees Celsius with only minor atomic adjustments and without breaking any of the Si-O bonds.

Interesting, according to these quotes, same percentage of oxygen in earth, as silicon in crystal.
I thought I could put 1 & 1 together somehow. But too many echos in my mind... lol...
Apparently theres the same mass of atmosphere as ocean on earth too.
Oh, and the answer you're looking for Neville, is yes... lol...
Old 01-12-2010, 10:51 PM
Master
Yes crystals do work .Here is an excellent blog about crystal healing http://www.hog7.com/vhf/2010/11/healing-what-is-it/#more-132
Old 02-12-2010, 06:30 AM
mahakali

how do you know what it is doing to you? what do you feel? what are the outcomes exactly? like for wearing it, i dont like having something on me if i dont know exactly what it is doing to me. an oracle told me i needed to wear a crystal and i did for a wile but now i just dont know, what if it blocks something that needs to happen to me? what if i stop experiencing things? what if it stops my destiny?