Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 17-04-2013, 09:40 PM
kattykamille

A curse? Or Demon?

Hello everyone, Im posting on behalf of a friend of mine.

From a young age she's been "followed" by some sort of presence. It started in Turkey where she is from, around the age of 10.

She was sleeping and in the middle of the night she woke up to what seemed like little trolls, gathering around her bed. They had a very "funny/playful yet evil" presence to them. Making what seemed like giggling noises (she felt like they were laughing at her). She quickly got up to turn on the light, all of them disappeared except for one. She mentioned that it sat there by the door staring at her with an evil grin... eventually she passed right out. They were greyish in color. Originally this seemed like something I would comment on, "oh you were so young probably just silly imagination tricks!" but I remember as a kid I used to see this scary dark "hand like" thing.. that would come at night and hang out on my window. Once I think it actually crawled right onto my bed. Dream or not.. it was so scary!

Since she saw these "trolls" strange things have been happening to her. She would get severe illnesses, that were later treated with hospitalization, surgeries. Ever since moving into her new apartment, now here in Toronto, she says that there is constant paranormal activity. A shadow man that walks back and forth through the kitchen hall area. Sometimes he will sneak up right behind you and get eerily close to you before disappearing when you turn around. (she mentioned she feels as if someone is right behind her, you almost even feel a warm sensation)

Another time she was making the bed with her mom and when they were airing the sheet up, right before the sheet met the bed she saw a head.. face type of thing of an older man looking right at her with these cold eyes.

Most recently, she was on the balcony smoking... and she mentioned there is this light across on the rooftop of another building, that flashes sometimes. It`s not a physical light fixture but some sort of light that appears. (as if to get her attention) it has been happening for a few years now. Most recently when she saw the light, it turned into an orange red color and it flashed once on the other side and then made its way right toward her. She said she felt as if she couldn`t breathe. Later the sensation moved to her head as if someone was squishing her head.

It all sounds really intense, and I do believe in all that she says. After all this world is a mysterious place.

Can anyone interpret this... or if anyone had any opinions that would be great!

My friend feels as though she can`t even stay in her own home anymore. These things don`t happen outside of her home. It`s just been a collection of very intense events up to this point. She is now 21. There have been many others but there are the main ones.
Old 30-04-2013, 03:23 PM
Pathfinder

I am sorry your friend feels so scared and concerned. Also the fact that she has had to be hospitalized, that is a terrible thing.

perhaps telling the figures to walk to the light, or even sit down and talk with them. See what it is they really want.

But always do what she feels is best.

Best of luck
Old 30-04-2013, 11:57 PM
Niebla0007

Malevolent Presence?

I am not surprise to hear that,
a lot of cultures revolve around scaring little children with the like you have just described.
Heck, this images (being used to scare them) are always on TVs/movies apart from scary statues everywhere. This sort of things affect people's psyche, developing fears
(and creates serious problems which manifest into malevolent personal demons to some people)
instead of creativity and a happy personality.
My youngest daughter fell victim to this within a period of time of having balinese babysitters which changed her from a happy/delightful toddler into a clingy one who cried a lot. Just as well my former husband noticed what they were doing.

Since your friend already grew up with this-better she just confront her fears.
Like talking to them is a start, but what's important is actually to keep in mind and tell herself (and keep telling herself until she becomes comfortable with them) that not all entities are all evil.
And ultimately, the goal is to accept to herself that it is only all in the mind.

To see a Therapist and getting help for what she's going through should be what she's doing if it has grown that bad.

Old 19-05-2013, 06:03 AM
Master
The Shadow person is probably the problem. The "grey trolls" may be mischievous nature spirits. Perhaps they own or have possession over that land.

They need to cleanse the house and tell the Shadow person to get the hell out.

It doesn't sound "demonic", it just sounds very negative, mischievous, and a dark nuisance.

OR the Shadow person or persons are masquerading as trolls to frighten her. Spirits can change shapes to scare us or help us.