Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 19-10-2011, 03:04 AM
BlackWolf

"A monster is following me"

I have a friend who has a son that can read people very well. He is 6 years old. He picks up on emotion like nothing I have ever experienced before. He "translates" for his 5 y/o brother who can a sever speech impetiment and some mental disabilites (very minor tho). He told his father that a monster is following him around. He says he gets really scared of the monster.

I haven't gotten an opportunity to speak with him about this monster but I want some input on where to even start. I know Medium Laura (I believe it was one of her podcasts) had a guest on and she talked about being able to do the exact same thing since she was little and now she is a great healer.

What do you think?
Any tips?
I hate the idea of a child being scared and it worries me.
Old 10-11-2011, 11:44 AM
starfire350

I'm afraid you would have to learn a bit more about this monster. Spirits do not always show up as humans, for example I have a guardian who show himself as a huminoid animal. He is in no way threatening, (unless I am in danger) but he startled my little sister the first time she saw him.
Ask him what makes him feel scared of this monster, and ask him if it meirly 'looks' scary. If that is the case you could tell him that many spirits look scary to intimidate anything 'bad' that comes along in someones life, and they are often protectors.
In fact that is how gargoyles came about. hopefully it will help, and I'm sorry no one seems to have responded to your post. Especially where a child is involved.
I myself have had psychic abilities since I was born, and could not imagine not having a family inclined to it to learn from. Please PM me if anything new comes up, all the luck and light in the world to you both.
~ Star
Old 10-11-2011, 04:53 PM
Aquatic_Dragon

As Starfire has stated the monster could be a spirit guide helping the child, I feel this is what the monster is too, but im no expert with this sort of thing.

The monster may also be a bad entity feeding off of the child's bad emotions such as its sorrow and fear, but I am not too sure.

Whatever it is just tell the child to not be afraid of it and to stay as calm as possible whenever he sees it.

You could also try praying for the child yourself, hoping to keep him safe and protected.

Keep us updated and I wish all the best for him.