Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 20-09-2017, 02:32 AM
Guide

Its Your Decision....

Its Your Decision to decide what thoughts you leave in this world. What does that mean? Each and every moment our minds are chattering about this or that. Some or even most of the time, its chattering about how yourself is not living quite up to being yourself... (haha what a irony) but being a conscious creator it is your decision what you choose to allow to effect your equilibrium.

Next time you are feeling happy, sad, mad, frustrated, moody, and etc... take a step back and see how it is making you feel and try to look into what decisions you would of made based upon that feeling. It may feel right but is it? I am a warrior fighting a battle on all sides and winning and I feel just this topic's statement gave me what I needed to land the finishing blows to my opponents. It is up to me to decided what thoughts I leave in this world and I choose to leave the ones that are filled with love and Matter.

Thanks for reading! :)
#AstralRadiance
Old 20-09-2017, 03:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior
Its Your Decision to decide what thoughts you leave in this world. What does that mean? Each and every moment our minds are chattering about this or that. Some or even most of the time, its chattering about how yourself is not living quite up to being yourself... (haha what a irony) but being a conscious creator it is your decision what you choose to allow to effect your equilibrium.

Next time you are feeling happy, sad, mad, frustrated, moody, and etc... take a step back and see how it is making you feel and try to look into what decisions you would of made based upon that feeling. It may feel right but is it? I am a warrior fighting a battle on all sides and winning and I feel just this topic's statement gave me what I needed to land the finishing blows to my opponents. It is up to me to decided what thoughts I leave in this world and I choose to leave the ones that are filled with love and Matter.

#AstralRadiance

Cool thoughts.

Me in reflection of your post..
Thoughts are just thoughts. What flows on from thought is what reflects into the world as the one thinking and creating from that point.So it is your totality of being you that will leave it's mark in the world. People make all kinds of choices based upon how they feel and what they think. Project them into others to validate themselves. When you step back and feel them and not react to them, that breathing space can actually see you respond very differently and imprint the world very differently..Many breath their fire and spit the dummy in reactive mode at others, then go on and say, oh its just how I feel, and this is why!! they let their thinking take over, and make it all ok in their own mind. Little do they realize they are validating their own mindset...hehe Feelings are there to feel and let go of, not contain yourself by and breath that fire at others to validate them. Clear feeling and open minded doesn't contain itself, so the actions are less inclined to be moving reactive. More clear in movements of deeper truth and so the imprints upon this earth are going to be created in this way. Many predominate thinker processors, in feeling mode use their mind to make feelings ok, so their actions are validated between logic and feeling. Feelings are like a river, you feel, they flow and you move through them to renew. So if your not putting space between you and your own processors as your engaged in yourself, it will project the whole dang lot at the world and be validated without space. Thoughts come and go and the ones you need will direct you as you choose to relate to them. Choice is always there when you learn you have choices.

Personal responsibility comes into this topic as I see it. Taking full responsibility for your thoughts, feelings, sensations, and reactions is about you, no one else. Labelling and making your own processors ok to project consciously or unconsciously would well be served by ownership and stepping back as you say. Not just for thoughts, but all of you affecting the world and others. Consciously or not conscious, that space and stepping back and looking at yourself is the key to personal responsibility.

In the end if your playing a role and contained by your own mindset in all this, the role will call the shots..hehe
So warrriors, knights, kings, queens or even someone hiding behind a role as an irish leprechaun, will abide and attach to those roles and function as that, making itself and all it does ok in its own contained mindset and role playing. Where as true nature is more empowering to itself open and connected to itself, the rest is the games people play with themselves, to propel themselves, validate parts of their processors not integrated deeper within.
True self isn't about roles, its about being you truth of your being self, all of you, where attachment no longer holds, one is open and flowing more in harmony within all processors of ones being, aware of itself more consciously as a whole functioning being. Aware of itself and how it moves and leaves its mark on the world, because it has given itself the space to notice what it avoids in and of itself.

Good post to reflect upon thankyou.

Uhuh..IT IS YOUR decision..

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 26-09-2017, 07:20 PM
boshy b. good

Thought starts ..

Why. Why do we pin on out off out the stuff we do. Are. Are we going handle that. What.
What's on the table future to come. Is. We know it is going to work. Coming Or Going __

Last edited by boshy b. good : 26-09-2017 at 08:53 PM.
Old 26-09-2017, 09:28 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyGodWarrior

#AstralRadiance

Nicely said.