Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-04-2017, 05:26 PM
Experiencer
Two dreams about daughter being injured

As always, I appreciate your feedback. :)

Number 1

I dreamed I had to run some errands. My husband and kids (ages 4 and 1) came with me and sat in the waiting room. So I left my purse beside my 4-year-old son, who was watching YouTube on his iPad. My husband was reading the paper, and my 1-year-old daughter was playing with toys on the floor.

I went and ran my errands, and when I came back, my husband and son were as before. My daughter had pulled my purse down and was holding a handful of half-chewed capsules. So I freaked out and realized it was just antacids, but I decided to call Poison Control anyway. I didn't have a signal on my cell phone, so I had to go outside to make the phone call. They said just to go ahead and take her to the Emergency Room. So I began to make my way into the building, but it was like a maze, and it took awhile to navigate to my family. I finally got close enough and saw a group of people standing around staring at something and whispering. I realized it was my daughter, so I started running and shoving people out of the way, yelling, "She's mine!"

When I got to her, she had regressed in age; she was now about 4 or 5 months old, and she was laying on her stomach with her torso elevated on a pillow, gasping for breath.

I looked around at everybody and yelled, "Has no one called 911?!" I am in tears at this point, and no one even makes a movement, including my husband. I ordered someone to call 911 and some else to grab my OB/GYN, who I had seen in the hallway on the way in (how much sense does that make?). Then I started rubbing her sternum rather forcefully. I ordered someone else to bring an oxygen tank and "the smallest non-rebreather you can find."

Then I woke up because I was crying and my heart was racing in real life.

Number 2

I dreamed my daughter was going to stay with my mother while I ran an errand (this would almost certainly never happen in real life). When I went to drop her off, there were 3 wasps flying around in the corner of the room. I pointed this out and my mother said, "I know. I see them. I'm going to take care of it."

So I left and when I came back to get my child, there was a massive hive where the three wasps had been before. I immediately started to admonish my mother ("Okay, you seriously have a problem, so are you going to call someone or shall I?"), and while I was talking, my daughter got too close to the hive and was stung 3 times.

These dreams occurred on subsequent evenings, the most recent last night. I am growing weary of dreaming of my daughter being harmed.
Old 04-04-2017, 06:22 PM
Suspended
well the capsules are small & dangerous to leave lying around, & the wasps are small & dangerous to leave hanging around. Obviously your angel or your child's angel is warning you that there is something small & dangerous in the house that should be immediately seen to. If not there could be a serious injury. It could be something that belonged to your mother that is now in your house? It may be something that you always thought was safe & has been around for a while
Old 04-04-2017, 06:33 PM
Experiencer
I believe it's a warning of some type, too. I will definitely scrutinize the house. Thank you!
Old 04-04-2017, 06:47 PM
Suspended
Also, both times when the injury occurs you & your daughter are out of the house. So it could be something that is in the car glove box maybe. Any small items that kids can swallow are a real danger to leave lying around. Check the gardens thoroughly as well to make sure they are completely safe
Old 04-04-2017, 07:20 PM
Master
i'm thinking that this isn't about your daughter, but more likely it's about you
as a child, and your relationship with your mother. some incident(s) may have
occurred in your youth (specifically three things?) for which your mother had
been inattentive (doing errands).
the idea that "no one even makes a movement" in the earlier dream is an
indication that it's an observation of some past event, for which no present
tense actions could alter anything.
my sense is that you hold some resentment towards your mother for having
allowed some past injury to happen. you're at a point where you might come
to appreciate that you, as a mother, must allow your children to create their
own realities, without being a "helicopter parent" hovering overhead 24/7.
just set your intentions for loving and caring about your family, and let the
universe follow your lead... you can't be expected to deal with every conceivable
possibility before the fact... you can 'set the tone' for things however.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:51 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
i'm thinking that this isn't about your daughter, but more likely it's about you
as a child, and your relationship with your mother. some incident(s) may have
occurred in your youth (specifically three things?) for which your mother had
been inattentive (doing errands).
the idea that "no one even makes a movement" in the earlier dream is an
indication that it's an observation of some past event, for which no present
tense actions could alter anything.
my sense is that you hold some resentment towards your mother for having
allowed some past injury to happen. you're at a point where you might come
to appreciate that you, as a mother, must allow your children to create their
own realities, without being a "helicopter parent" hovering overhead 24/7.
just set your intentions for loving and caring about your family, and let the
universe follow your lead... you can't be expected to deal with every conceivable
possibility before the fact... you can 'set the tone' for things however.

Wow, that's really helpful and very insightful. I do worry excessively about the kids. Thank you for the advice...I will try to give myself permission to let go a bit.