Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 02-01-2017, 07:49 PM
Master
Hmm... might be worth looking into feng shui to see if your furniture arrangement could be improved. Getting rid of clutter may help as well. A basic white magic may also help... burn a white candle and set your intention that you're 'cleaning house'... sprinkle some sea salt, throw it into corners, in the closet, etc. Then with a brand new broom (or vacuum bag) clean everything away, spic and span, right out the door. You can also imagine a burning white light working it's way through the room clearing away any negative energy or feelings.

Old 02-01-2017, 08:00 PM
Experiencer
Thank you I will try all that.
Old 03-01-2017, 03:47 AM
Guide

Thanks for the responses everyone.

PP I understand, i moved 200 miles away from all of my relations, sounds terrible but it was the best thing i ever did.

The person I mention is the only blood relative I have contact with now, they still 200 miles away so I only need to deal with short bursts of contact.

Phone calls are fine and my boundaries are all set apart from this energy draining. I have made it clear that they need to accept the consequences of their choices.

Kaere I spent the day scrubbing the house once they left and used some frankinsence to clear the house too. Thanks for the visualisation advice.

How have you been getting on Kupava?
Old 03-01-2017, 09:26 PM
Experiencer
Can I just say I have not been ill for over a year and half thankfully,the day I moved into this room I felt a change in my body and I got sick yesterday and am still sick.

I have heard other people having the same thing happened to them after moving into a room with bad energy.

I have an opportunity to change rooms,which I want to do.
but strangely I've always had sleep problems ,but since moving to this room all my sleeping problems have disappeared I'm sleeping the best I have for that reason I'm hesitant to leave.

But if I'm going to stay sick like this Or other misfortune I don't want to
Stay.

There's no guarantee that if I change rooms I'll be well again but maybe I should try.What would you do? I don't think it's coincidence I got sick the day after I moved into this room.

I'm Spirtually sensitive to everything and I think my auric field is weak that's why I go through these things.

The room doesn't feel so bad anymore and if I wasn't sick I probably wouldn't move.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaere
Hmm... might be worth looking into feng shui to see if your furniture arrangement could be improved. Getting rid of clutter may help as well. A basic white magic may also help... burn a white candle and set your intention that you're 'cleaning house'... sprinkle some sea salt, throw it into corners, in the closet, etc. Then with a brand new broom (or vacuum bag) clean everything away, spic and span, right out the door. You can also imagine a burning white light working it's way through the room clearing away any negative energy or feelings.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:44 PM
Guide

If you have tried Kaere's suggestion and feeling more comfortable in the room you maybe want to take a energy clearing bath with good sea salt (it wouldnt hurt to consecrete the salt first, have a look online) make sure you fully submerge. Just from a not well stand point this will help pull the toxins out. I like using frankinsence and lighting a candle too.
Old 03-01-2017, 09:52 PM
Experiencer
Thanks snow goose I did try salt once and I found it pulled in and attracted neg energy,I hear it absorbs it.so I may just try the candle just so confused if I should change rooms,on one hand I'm sleeping finally,on the other hand I'm now sick which is devestating me and feels a bit weird and woo in this room.

I know once I went to a place that seemed to give me non stop bad luck,also got sick there as soon as I moved out of there my sickness went away and so did ny bad luck.
Old 03-01-2017, 10:37 PM
Guide

Have you asked about the story of the room? I had a very bad time in my last house, it turned out there was a very sad story there, don't feel its my story to share here.

Have never heard of a negative effect from salt unless you are talking about negative ions???? Which is actually a good thing. Now I come to think of it in Dion Fortune book 'Defense against Psychic Attack' she does recomend living inland rather than by the sea during an attack.

You could always take a detox bath using apple cider vinegar or bicarb which should help you release toxins.
Old 04-01-2017, 04:54 PM
Experiencer
Hello' Snowgoose:

Presently, I am seeing/feeling approx. 2 different 'energy vampires' around you at this time. And what appears is that....there are 2 direct projections of energy being sent to you on the psychic and astral levels...which clearly appears to be connected with these two human individuals that are sending the energies.

Now, essentially this 'energy draining' relates to the action whereby an individual energetically steals energy from another individual, often without that individual being aware of the action taking place.

And that, often family, friends, relatives or lovers can astrally play the role of vampire to another. And that, this generally is caused when individuals have a self-centered, self absorbed attitude, needing to feed off of the energy of a loved one or from others.

Now, in your particular case, it is seen that these two persons feel they want something from you, and if you are open to discuss this with each of them and wish to know what you can do for them, how you can help them, then there can be some degree of immediate resolve and conclusion to this event.

And so, by bringing this out into the open and shining attention on this issue to each of these individuals, one may turn the tides, by assisting these individuals in their understanding of the situation and their inner or true purpose here.

Helping them to fulfill their needs and therefore, no longer draining you by attempting to pull you into their ego dramas or inner machinations.

Therefore, it is suggested that when this occurs, you may require time away from those individuals in order to restore your energy & vitality.

And it is also suggested that when you find yourself in future situations of a similar nature, in a magnetically draining state or needy state of mind, that you not try to be to productive, but rather that you focus your attention on absorbing and reflecting, and energizing and building self, one's own energies, in the moment.

And as you reach the level of clarity and resolve, that you focus on rest and draw in some image or feeling which you feel is beneficial to you.

I wish you well in your learning lessons, my friend.

In Light & Peace Taoist
Old 04-01-2017, 08:21 PM
Guide

Thanks very much for your input Taoist.

Could you give me more information on the astral insight please?
Old 05-01-2017, 12:36 AM
Experiencer
Well day three and I'm still sick,I haven't had this illness for two years,for two years it's been gone.the day after I moved into this room it returned,surely that is a sign? Or am I being irrational?
I would change rooms next week, but because I've never slept so good in years as I'm sleeping in this room,I'm worried that will stop if I move.
So I'm stuck,spiritual forums? What would you do if you were me.

The minute I got into this room I found it dark and heavy,it's lighter now but still not right,it's been three days and I'm still ill.