Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-03-2017, 07:58 PM
Master

Pendulum question from a newbie!

Hi Everyone!

I'm new to using a pendulum. When I first started, it moved really well and gave the right answer to basic questions like is it raining outside, it is Wednesday, is my name <blank> , etc.

That made me excited so I decided to try something else. I wrote numbers on little pieces of paper and turned them over so I couldn't see the numbers. Then I mixed them up, then used the pendulum to find a specific number. It didn't work.

I held the pendulum over each piece of paper and asked if the number 2(for example) was written on the other side. I did this for each piece of paper. One of them would have a response of 'yes', and the rest 'no.

But when I turned it over, it wasn't the one with the number 2 on it. I tried this several times and couldn't get it to work. Any ideas? Thanks!