Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 26-12-2010, 05:58 AM
Ciqala

Azurite!

Anyone have experience with Azurite? I want to know more of what it can do.

So far Azurite is my favourite, it helps me with spirituality AND it works well with all my chakras, especially third eye, i don't know if it is supposed to, but i was experimenting, and i love the feel. I asked it to work on all my chakras, wondering what it could do. It sends intense waves and vibrations throughout my entire body and i enjoy it's strength. The first time I used it, it shocked me, and i said, "oh my god! That's really intense!" It stopped what it was doing politely. I then said, "Oh, i'm not complaining, keep on doing that, it feels awesome!" and it began to cover more areas of my body. Well, i'm particularly fond of the intensity, it also increases my kundalini, and makes my chakras feel nice. It is aggressive, it shoots like lightening through blockages, clears everything away. May be scary for some people, but it listens. There was a time, when i used it, and it made my eyes vibrate, it is so strong that it spread through my face when i held it on my forehead. That was interesting, kind of scary at first, but when i went with it, it was the most amazing and beautiful feeling i have ever encountered.
Old 26-12-2010, 05:33 PM
Master
I feel it's a strong stone and other's more gentle. Yes it's to help you with meditation and with your third eye so good job.
It's a very ancient beautiful stone, and powerful gentle or harsh.
Spiritlite.
Old 26-12-2010, 07:09 PM
butterflyluv

azurite

I like to sleep with my healing stones and the first night that i did so with Azurite i had very vivid dream. I dreamt that my husbands grandfather died from a twisted intestine and it was so real that when i woke up i was crying and thought it had actually happened. I told my husband about it and he said that his grandfather didnt have any stomach issues so i just put it in the back of my mind and prayed that it didnt happen. About six months later his grandfather had to have hernia surgery and while they were working on him the doctor noticed he had a severe twisted intestine and fixed it. They told him that he would have died had they not discovered it when they did. I was so shocked and so happy he was going to be ok but i was also pretty shocked that my dream was semi-accurate. I have noticed i have that happen alot, where i have a dream or a vision and only portions of it are accurate. But i have always been drawn to use azurite as it is a very powerful stone!!