Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 06-04-2017, 07:44 PM
Guide

Tasty Butterflies

Hey I had a lot of interesting dreams last night but one really caught my attention. I was in a classroom that kinda looked like a cooking class and we were getting ready to take a test. I was there with other young people and the teacher was kinda stern. He said something about people not passing his class but girls normally do better. I told him.. maybe I will actually try if its suppose to be hard to do. I feel like the tougher something is the more fun it is.... but anyways. Apparently our test was to memorize the ingredients. The plate had 3 different types of butter flies and it was like a saute of the bug juice and some chopped onions lol.... Tasted pretty good not going to lie.

I recently decided to quit this startup job I have been working at for 2 years not going on 3. The person who owns it has been giving me a lot of stress, anger and etc. 2 years ago I started my own business and all though there is nothing there yet but a plan I am looking to go forward with it. I am plotting to start networking for my company and follow my passion. Since I have made that decision it seems that a lot of pressure has been lifted off my chest and I am able to think clearly. I just wonder if its truly the right thing to do though. I dont mind working and enduring a little bit longer for success. My dreams seemed to be adventure themed but most of them until now didnt seem to have any real meaning. I use to live in Dallas where I was chasing my startup dreams where I met great people and where I hope to be with a lovely women I met. I had to go back to living with my parents for a while and I am debating on if I should stay in Houston and work for the summer or what but I think its better for me to go back to Dallas but I have no where to stay yet. No job, no car but I know hope is all you need. I can only use my wisdom to the best of my ability and continue to pray that going out and doing this is the right way.

Let me know what you think and wish me luck!
Old 06-04-2017, 09:14 PM
Suspended

it means you have butterflies in your stomach about a few different things.
But you like a challenge & if girls can do it then you sure can
Old 06-04-2017, 10:45 PM
Guide

haha thanks