Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-04-2017, 05:58 AM
Guide

Seeing and understanding things I dont understand

Hello :) I am not sure whats going on with me. I am progressing in spirit and it is very interesting. I find that I am very good at communication and I am starting to find it harder and harder to communicate recent dreams. I think I have been experiencing different past lives these couple of nights too. When I go to meditate I start to "self talk in my head" about different things and topics that dont necessarily have a place here on earth and when I leave that vibration it seems the thought goes with if it is not very relevant to me.

I am having like 6 dreams each night each different with themes... for example I guess I got off some space ship in the middle of a forest on top of a high hill and I was digging small holes in the ground not sure why though I am assuming foot traps or maybe a way to not lose your way. I remember looking up and seeing a old city made of white stone that looked pyramidal but more fancy. I remember the biggest one of them all had a large blue top to the pyramid maybe like 45% of the total structure. Then the next night I am looking in the mirror and I see that I am Mexican or look Mexican haha I am a black guy.... then last night I am crossing the border... interesting.... I want to astral project consciously lol but I think soo much.. more meditation....

Ohhhh let me tell you what I saw..... I saw a great tree that looked like a very old oak tree but it was more golden and holographic and I saw all these other nature spirits around it.. lol I was still pretty awake so that vision went away. tsk tsk.. I have to learn to see without my eyes.
Old 04-04-2017, 09:20 AM
Suspended
it means beings come from god in vessels & connect to this world at the feet area of the human. Then they enter into our bodies through the feet area & it is like entering a pyramid that has spiritual power inside. That allows them to see the blue sky of this world through us.

The tree is the tree of God & all beings including ourselves come through the passages in its roots, trunk & branches, inside vessels that keep us safe. The Tree of God has a branch reaching to each person & connecting to their feet. Many people report feeling long spiritual tendrils going inside their feet. The tree connects to our bodies & the spiritual beings come through the tree & enter at our feet & merge with us, & walk through this world with us. Then they take our souls out of our bodies at night via the feet & take them up through the branches of the tree of god to the other levels of the heavens; which are simply platforms on God's tree.

Last night an Angel of God showed me the tree Of God reaching into the infinity of space below me with many platforms branching out from its trunk & a channel running through the centre. And The Tree of God reached out & touched me with an oak leafed branch in an affectionate way.

I've seen the tree of God many times & God Himself took me to Eden to see it as well.

So your Angel or God was just showing you God's Tree & the spiritual beings that come from it, & trying to explain that the spiritual beings come in vessels & connect to this world through holes in people's feet, & it's like entering a pyramid with spiritual power inside that lets them witness the blue sky of this world with us.

When people die they find themselves in a tunnel heading to the light. That tunnel is the inside of the branch of God's Tree that holds onto their bodies. Their soul is brought into the body through it & taken out the same way. The sap of god's tree is a liquid light & that's why we head back to the light when we die