Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 10-02-2016, 08:26 AM
Pathfinder

Earth angel

I am here in this forum because I maybe found out something about myself.
Through life I constantly had moments in which people told me that helping people as much as I do is not healthy anymore. I should step back from the people that are in need for too long, its their own choice. Thats what people told me and teached me. But I couldn't. It felt unnatural to me, and it did not make sense.
I went very far sometimes in my quest to help and heal, crossing boundaries of my own but still feeling that I should.
Often it worked better then anyone expected it to, but also it never feels 'done'.

I have tried to listen to the people and step back, because if so many tell you something is right, you start believing your are wrong yourself. I felt that I probably just had some type of personality disorder in which one would always want to keep on helping etc.
I felt unable to live a normal life, to find my purpose, I felt lost and without direction.
No reasons to be here, really.

But now that I have gotten older have started to wonder if the people where right. Where they right in telling me that I should not dive into helping so much, what if this is just my natural way of being. Maybe its just who I am.
Why should I fight who I am. And in what way is that going to make me healthier? Its not I think, fighting your true self is not going to help in any way.

I figured this out, but still I thought, because I was behaving so different, that I probably just had a personality disorder that causes me to want to heal and help constantly. I decided to accept that, and schedule one day in each week that I can devote to helping others/doing seva. I decided to do that one day a week, and be myself, without considering what anyone else thought about it. Monday is now 'help and heal others day', and it feels 'so' right. I feel so much more in tune with myself.. its awesome.

Recently I was sitting alone for a moment, wondering about my life, purpose, my personality and so on and suddenly a word came to mind.
'Earth Angel'.
I knew the word from an artist, she calls herself 'earth angel' and makes truly beautiful art. I had not realized before that this term, this name, is something special.
Suddenly the feeling that earth angels are real dawned in me, and suddenly I felt it all fit.
Without a doubt I told myself inside "I am an earthangel".
And it all fell into place. The reason why I tend to put all I have into making another feel better. My mother, my partner, my ex partners, my friends in the past, animals, nature.

I stopped doing it, because people told me it was unhealthy, they raised me into being more normal. That is why I lost my sense of purpose and my direction in life.

I looked up more information about earth angels and every single thing fits. So I believe in it.
Now, I have to find out how to get strong again, like I was when I was a child.
I do not know why I should write all of this down here, maybe just to fix the realization and not lose it. And maybe also in the hopes that people can tell me more.
Currently I have some physical problems that cause chronic fatigue. Somehow I have this strong feeling inside that following my heart again will solve this. By doing what I was supposed to do, and ignoring the opinions about it. I hope it will, because otherwise I might not have enough energy to do much. A lack of energy causes one to not be able to do anything. Its what you need, like a candle that needs the wax to burn. If there is no wax, there is no lasting flame.

Some months ago, I made a painting. It had been 'long' since I last painted one. I just took some wood, some oil paints and decided to go with the flow and paint whatever came up. I felt like practicing a face and so I did. I spend hours and hours on it and loved it. I had missed that feeling of energy and flow, like I used to have when I was younger and painted more. I loved feeling it again.
When it was done I went home, and when I came back on another day I noticed that the face is my own face, so much in fact, that it was weird I had not seen it before. It has some flaws here and there, where I lack the technique but anyone that knows me would see that its my face.
I felt like I should hide the painting, because it was so weird with the things around the face and such. People would wonder why I would paint myself like that. I was not on purpose, it just happened.
I kept it to myself and I did not share it before, and will not share it again after this. I might remove it after a week or so.
But it felt fitting with this post, because when I looked at it that second day, I wondered why I had turned out to paint myself in this way. To me it looked ethereal and sort of true to myself.
I still do not know why the light/mist thing is there and why it has that shape and all. (if anyone does, tell me!).
Maybe painting is a way for me to understand more, like with dreams.

Old 12-02-2016, 02:24 PM
Pathfinder

I am sorry,
People probably must have thought I am insane. And I probably am.
Old 12-02-2016, 06:42 PM
Guide
Not at all WindWater, you're not insane!! The painting is fabulous, always trust your instincts. You should carry on painting, it looks like you are great at it! I have to go out now but i will come back and read your post later and add my thoughts
Old 21-02-2016, 04:04 PM
Newbie ;)

You're not insane WindWater, you're awake.

Your thoughts that you've wrote down and your painting that you've made speak volumes on their own. It's almost like you've answered your own question, and you're just unsure.

Very recently for many months I've been very close to a person over the internet that is quite the literal opposite of what many call an angel. I've more or less tried changing her from what she really is, and it does not work.

To be connected with your true self is the most divine feeling in the world. Don't let anyone take that from you and live it out every second more that you can.