Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 19-04-2012, 03:32 AM
MaliMarie

Angel1 Shards of the same soul?

I finally was able to see my guide (Thanks to whitewarrior).. well, I guess she's my higher self. :( I still don't have a full understanding of it.. But what I understood, we are shards of the same soul.? Like we are the same person.. I can't for the life of me figure out how to type this into google without getting some kind of weapon from a crazy off the wall mmo game. Now that I've met her personally, I realize I have known her my entire life... My user name is even connected to her.. and I had no Idea she was real!
So here is my question... What does that mean? We are part of the same soul? I can't wrap my mind around this.. Help!!
Old 19-04-2012, 03:34 AM
MaliMarie

Angel1

I probably need to add that I've believed for years I was an incarnated angel... (too many memories for me to suggest otherwise) but meeting her confirmed what I had been believing.. I desperately want to understand everything I can about this so I can better understand my purpose here..

Thank you in advance :)
Old 19-04-2012, 04:44 AM
Master
MaliMarie... Just as you sense, your higher self is not a guide or separate but You at a higher level than your personal identity. You can keep it simple and just get acquainted with this pure aspect of yourself.

Xan

Old 19-04-2012, 05:48 AM
Sangress

Quote:
What does that mean? We are part of the same soul? I can't wrap my mind around this.. Help!!

I'll have a go at explaining what I know that might match your situation.

Most people have parts of their consciousness or aspects of themselves that exist in different states of existence/reality or different dimensions. Its a bit like the metaphysical version of a subconscious mind (only with energy attached and memories too.) It's the same soul and the same mind, but existing in different layers or dimensions.

This is usually what people refer to as their higher self.

Alternatively, some souls separate aspects of themselves before or during incarnation because its naturally easier for them to function that way with two or more autonomous parts (its also a survival mechanism) and once the incarnation cycle is finished "they" can choose whether to merge or continue on with their dual awarenesses.

This is just referred to (by me) as a split or fragmented soul.

Hope that helps you out.
Old 19-04-2012, 05:56 AM
MaliMarie

So it's just I'm aware of her memories? That calms my nerves a little bit lol.. WW explained a bit to me but I didn't want to keep asking questions since he just spent almost an hour helping me :) but I was trying to figure out what kind of mutant I was ****..

and once the incarnation cycle is finished "they" can choose whether to merge or continue on with their dual awarenesses. -sangress

sorry, I still haven't figured out the quote thing lol.. can you describe this more detailed? what incarnation cycle?