Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 05-09-2011, 09:44 PM
mattie

Who Are LWs? Doreen Virtue

Summarized from ‘The Healing Power of Lightworkers.’

LWs made the decision before incarnating to help w/ the energies of this planet & its people. These purposes vary considerably. Some are high profile & some aren’t. All are equally important.

LWs often feel the urge to heal, improve socioeconomic & environmental issues, are inclined to work w/ energy, have had mystical experiences, often w/o trying, easily understand the nonphysical world, feel an urge to work w/ others, write, or teach about energetic issues, have an unexplained sense of urgency about needing to DO something, even though often what this is that we need to do isn’t clear. Many all around the plant are having the same feelings, hearing clear the drumbeat that they are here for a reason.

Many are having their spiritual abilities unfold. While Virtue refers to these as gifts, these are innate energetic abilities that everyone has. These abilities include doing many types of energy work that can extend to planetary, galactic, & universal work as well as the more traditional energy work such as being a medium, psychic, or healer.

LWs only need to release limitations & fear to be effective. No fancy preparation is needed. One need not be a particular level of awareness to be an active LW. LWs are here to be real people, so resist the urge to feel that one has to be a mythically perfect spiritual automaton. Develop the flexibility to honor one’s ups & downs, KNOWing that one can easily rebalance one’s energies.

In the rest of this paragraph I would take issue w/ the statement that our power comes from God, not from us, however this should be viewed in the context that this can be useful, even necessary, for those who’ve not stepped fully into their energetic sovereignty & are still influenced heavily by the organized religion view that we are empty vessels only able to hold what we are given by God. For many who are tasked w/ outreach to the general public, these transitional ideas are useful for those who are moving from organized religion’s beliefs. Virtually all of the bookstore new age or post-organized religion spiritual authors have this public outreach function which is invaluable work w/ the awakening process. This power is our accessing our innate power that is our right as FULL PARTNERS w/ the Universe.

The only limitations we have are those we place on our self in regards to our healing abilities. Our focused intent is extremely powerful when we move past our limitations. LWs continue to learn about manifestation & creating their own reality as they master their thoughts & learn about working w/ our energies & those of the energy environment (all external energies). We learn valuable energy techniques such as discharging energies from our personal energy field

Discharging Energetic Refuse That Arises As We Expand Our Consciousness- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...540#post189540

Many have had the unexplained urge to do some sort of healing lately. This is like a psychic help wanted ad for us to activate. Many have had this feeling & not known what it was, but realized that it was very strong. TRUST that you will find your purpose. Some roles are highly visible or doing things such as energy work & some are singular & private, but no roles are more important than the others. Never underestimate the considerable value of raising one’s own awareness in affecting the collective consciousness.

http://www.angeltherapy.com/article12.php

Last edited by mattie : 05-09-2011 at 11:09 PM.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:53 AM
VesicaPhoenix11

Quote:
Your are a lightworker if you: feel called to heal others; want to resolve the world's social and environmental problems; believe that spiritual methods can heal any situation; have had mystical experiences, such as psychic premonitions or angelic encounters; have endured harsh life experiences that eroded the knowledge of your Divine perfection; want to heal your own life as a first step in healing the world; feel compelled to write, teach, or counsel about your healing experiences, or feel a sense of time urgency to fulfill your mission before you know that you are here for a higher purpose, or even if you are unsure what it is or how to fulfill it.

Yes to all of the above. Thank you for posting this. I have always been eclectic in my beliefs (pulling from what feels as if it is true for me from different metaphysical systems over the years, slowly creating my own spiritual path) and I find "lightworker" adds a dimension and a definition that I was previously unaware of. Every new way of looking at the self seems to add yet another layer to my conscious being. This is well.
Old 22-09-2011, 10:29 PM
Likes2Read

I gravitated toward the term "lightworker" from the first time I heard it. My friends and I started to study psychic phenomena when we were n 7th grade, picked up Tarot when we were in 9th grade, and continued to learn all the way through HS and college (after which we wound up moving to several different places). Along the way, we tried to use our knowledge to do positive things. We took it upon ourselves to remove a few negative entities that we found causing problems in certain locales (particularly in one case where two of us got attacked for no discernible reason).

All in all, what we did was lightwork, only this was the late 70s/early 80s when the word wasn't in common use yet. So when I finally saw the term for the first time, I thought. "So there's an actual name for what we were doing. Great!"
Old 06-12-2011, 05:24 AM
Kaausti

Hi,

It is really nice that Lightworkers are accepted on this forum. I am new here.