Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 09-04-2020, 02:48 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Falling in love with god.

being an angel, then paradise then peace kingdom, i cry for this out of contentment.

Its like i dont care if its true, but the whole point would be that i could say i love god.

youtube.com /watch?v=Zf0RPrVtVtA

I just want opinions on this, since i know its psycho but i cry deep man like the essence wants it.
Old 09-04-2020, 03:15 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Being old here working loving dying. Living life without searching. just enjoying and dont do deadly sins. helping and loving.
Being an angel - point - Hierarchy of angels, learning etc, learning all languages etc. yes im talking about real heaven only one can imagine
Paradise - point - !Love. Yes im talking about paradise you cannot imagine
Peace kingdom - point - home here. Imagine this world is your home already just as your highest self you can be (higher self) i bet ya jesus is king

why do i cry? Cause its exactly what i want.

so now i need to read bible and quran at some time in my life telling you this without having read the bible/quran, But what is a hope? you know what forsaken is? i love life

somehow my mom has Gifted me so deeply that i should never do deadly sins, and that is what helped me.

So see the goodness in people and dont be super ignorant and do not even try to be suspicious about people. Learn truth seek god love god with all your heart. trust is key

I have been tested down to my split second decisions. i have a knowing inside of me and its awesome yet draining atm. i have a gift cause i dont see it hopeless, i have a gift of skill, and a gift of ignorance. And i think this exact ignorance is needed. This knowing. In heaven as an angel, and i can just dream about it from now on. :))

And guess what i am a man 27 here, i will evolve to be my highest self in the peace kingdom and guess what i am in my highest self?
a peaceloving beautiful women with knowing and shady eyes. Aint that beautiful?
So the whole point might be that women are powerful, and seriously i guess i'm gonna be a woman angel learning how to love. Imagine that

Lover of christ

Im a straight guy but damn i get wet just by thinking about it

Its gonna be good if it Was true.

Luxury..
Old 09-04-2020, 03:58 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

("I know it's true..."
"I'm afraid it's just a fairytale"
"No it's not I promise"
"Wouldn't it be good if it was true?")Im stuck for words
Clocks ticking in my head
With dirty feet I walk these streets
To keep two steps ahead Breathin, in
To taste the clouds
Let me slip away
And fade into the crowdI want to evaporate
And be embraced by air
I want to be water
And flow without a care I can feel it, someones coming
I can feel the weight of their eyes
Whispering, so softly as they sing(oh...)

your love, in your heart.. your tired.. If i believe there is more than this, .. Oh your tired.. If i were you.. had one more chance.. if i believe.. there's more than this.. Your love..

youtube.com /watch?v=AVCIhEjfJkI

Its already paradise on earth i mean the flow of nature is,,
Old 10-04-2020, 03:20 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noodlee
And guess what i am a man 27 here, i will evolve to be my highest self in the peace kingdom and guess what i am in my highest self?
a peaceloving beautiful women with knowing and shady eyes. Aint that beautiful?
So the whole point might be that women are powerful, and seriously i guess i'm gonna be a woman angel learning how to love. Imagine that

Luxury..

This reminds me of a case I read in Journey of Souls, where the participant of hypnosis, recalling his life between lives, is reminded why they took on a female figure to gain certain personality characteristics, contrasting from previous male figures in past lives.
I'm not exactly sure where you are going with this thread, but if that point interests you, you might want to check out Michael Newton's book, Journey of Souls, and see where that exercise takes you.
Old 01-05-2020, 09:47 PM
Master
Hi Noodlee - here is a excerpt from my treatise which splains (what I think is) the 'method' behind God's sometimes 'mad' seeming scheme of new-soul birthing:
Here’s a ‘fable’ worth contemplating in the above regard: “God ‘gives’ people every (kind of) thing they could possibly love and enjoy or imagine loving and enjoying and then, one by one, takes these away from them and/or places the possibility of their ‘having’ them (again, in the former case) out of reach, such that all they are then left with (that is, should they then choose to themselves be and continue so) is the Love and Joy they were thereby soulfully introduced to, which Love and Joy is Life Itself!”
Old 17-05-2020, 09:10 PM
PureEvil760

You cannot love God because God is love itself. If you see God as a separate thing that you have to 'love' then you don't even know what love is. Ego highs, attachment.. this is not love, love is unfathomably powerful and you haven't the faintest clue. The way humans use the word love is not real love because very very few humans truly know it. If you fool yourself into thinking you know what love is, that will stand as a wall between you and the Truth.

Why would you seek something you incorrectly believe you have already found? A spec of dust compared to the Sun is like our current perception compared to God. When you hold onto your own opinions and beliefs its like you're valuing that spec of dust over the Truth. The Truth exists, you can't change or alter it at all and every creation that is separate from it does not actually exist but as a temporary fleeting delusion. In other words, if it doesn't exist for eternity then what you're seeing doesn't exist at all. You can believe whatever you want as long as you realize its just for fun and is in no way shape or form real.