Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 28-09-2016, 07:36 PM
Deactivated Account

@AQ, Oh very interesting card. I have generally always been athletic, however, I had been using a a supplement ( a legal one) that hasn't treated my body too kindly. I have been weaning off of it. The card is almost reminiscent in portraying the desperate measures we as women do to our bodies sometimes. I have practically gone vegan the past week, and feeling very weak as I detox, but happy that im improving my overall livilhood. Very interesting card no doubt

@Michelle "The time is now. Don't hesitate, just take action and go for it". I think this echoes my GYM membership!! I have been sitting on it and not going. I have the applications, the money.. what am I waiting for? Ive been in a physical funk.. I do need to act on it now before I lose my little muscles

Thanks gals!

Reading for Awakened Queen:

Quote:
My question is what's the best way to connect to this guy's energy in my yoga class?

Card pulled: Queen Of Arrows (Queen of Swords). The Lovers Tarot, by Kris Waldherr.

I am getting the words 'aggressiveness' here, meaning taking it up a notch and act with more assertiveness, you exude all the goods he wants, now you need to bolster that confidence when your at Yoga. Give him that tiger eye, push out the goods and give him what he wants visually( lol), no pussy footin' here. Venus was a Goddess of brilliance and wisdom ( among many sexual-feminine attributes) and was over protective of her own son Cupid. So take her confident energy with you to this class, the arrows encourages to take action up a notch and strike while the iron is hot and burning.. meowww..

Next reading for Clover: How does my sister feel about not attending her BBQ Improvements?
Old 28-09-2016, 08:35 PM
Master
Clover, I think it's telling you to stop putting garbage in your body like that supplement. Think of your body like a temple. Listen to it. Ask it what it needs. My guy friend said he lost 30 pounds by cutting out dairy, going gluten-free, and eliminating alcohol, if that helps. He said he barely exercised.

I'm laughing at that card. Yes, he's extremely attracted to me, and I do have the goods he wants. I need to work on eye contact with him. Eye contact is totally out of my comfort zone. I need to break through that wall. I'm able to look him in the eyes when we're speaking to each other, but I need to sustain eye contact when he glances over at me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
@AQ, Oh very interesting card. I have generally always been athletic, however, I had been using a a supplement ( a legal one) that hasn't treated my body too kindly. I have been weaning off of it. The card is almost reminiscent in portraying the desperate measures we as women do to our bodies sometimes. I have practically gone vegan the past week, and feeling very weak as I detox, but happy that im improving my overall livilhood. Very interesting card no doubt

@Michelle "The time is now. Don't hesitate, just take action and go for it". I think this echoes my GYM membership!! I have been sitting on it and not going. I have the applications, the money.. what am I waiting for? Ive been in a physical funk.. I do need to act on it now before I lose my little muscles

Thanks gals!

Reading for Awakened Queen:

Card pulled: Queen Of Arrows (Queen of Swords). The Lovers Tarot, by Kris Waldherr.

I am getting the words 'aggressiveness' here, meaning taking it up a notch and act with more assertiveness, you exude all the goods he wants, now you need to bolster that confidence when your at Yoga. Give him that tiger eye, push out the goods and give him what he wants visually( lol), no pussy footin' here. Venus was a Goddess of brilliance and wisdom ( among many sexual-feminine attributes) and was over protective of her own son Cupid. So take her confident energy with you to this class, the arrows encourages to take action up a notch and strike while the iron is hot and burning.. meowww..

Next reading for Clover: How does my sister feel about not attending her BBQ Improvements?
Old 29-09-2016, 05:53 AM
Deactivated Account

@AQ: Absolutely. The Zombie card spoke to me significantly. Very cool visuals, on my wish list for the far future.

Venus is the most visually sensual woman in the deck ( and most confident appearing) so no doubt in my mind its a green light. I had also peeked at the second card ..princess of cups which signifies emotional receptiveness and an inciting invitation, so I do sense you have to be the deliverer here, nothing to lose. Happy stretchings

@Rainbow.Sprinkles; loving that mystic tarot card!

Next reading for Clover: How to best improve sister relations, its awkward

Last edited by Clover : 29-09-2016 at 07:40 AM.
Old 29-09-2016, 09:44 AM
Experiencer
How can Clover best improve her sisterly relations?

Answer with The Wild Unknown Tarot

Supportive yet diplomatic.
Be compassionate in what you do.
Nurture others while allowing yourself to be nurtured by them,
But also know when you must draw boundaries.

My Question: how can I tap into and channel my inner Leo?
I lack major Leo qualities like courageousness, confidence, leadership, and I can't intimidate a fly.
Old 29-09-2016, 06:19 PM
Newbie ;)

How can Clover best improve her sisterly relations?

Answer with Rider-Waite tarot

Three card spread: What should you do?

Situation: The high Priestess

Do this: King of Swords

Don't do this: Queen of Pentacles

You should therefore be logical and authoritative, not nurturing and protective.
Old 29-09-2016, 06:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Solarian's question: how can I tap into and channel my inner Leo?
I lack major Leo qualities like courageousness, confidence, leadership, and I can't intimidate a fly.

Using Rider-Waite tarot

Three card spread on what should you do?

The situation: 2 of wands

What should you do: The Tower

What should you not do: The World

You have the choice therefore break your beliefs, break the status quo. As for the card "The World", maybe it means that you should not be content with your current situation.

My question is where is my cat girl?
Old 30-09-2016, 11:54 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarot_guy

My question is where is my cat girl?

What do you mean by cat girl?
Like a superhero counterpart, cat familiar companion? Or your soulmate?

Your question can be better interpreted, but I think how you ask and perceive it can can influence your answer.
Old 30-09-2016, 03:01 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solarian
What do you mean by cat girl?
Like a superhero counterpart, cat familiar companion? Or your soulmate?

Your question can be better interpreted, but I think how you ask and perceive it can can influence your answer.

Actually She is a Godform, my soulmate and my daughter. You can picture her in your mind as a blonde girl with green eyes, that's the last time I saw her before she disappeared.
Old 04-10-2016, 06:34 PM
Experiencer
Reading for Tarot guy

I will pull 2 cards for this reading as two of them popped out of my deck, I am hoping this reading will help and resonate with you Tarot guy.

The Spiritual Teacher: Seek and you shall find, you will discover your wonderful mentor and spiritual teacher, as you ask heaven to provide for you that wise counsel and loving guidance. Meditation and time spent in nature can provide great insight for peace and enlightenment.

A Happy Change: Your angels have heard your prayers and have banded together to create real and joyful changes, great progress will now be possible, a change for the better, hope for a brighter tomorrow, be confident and ask for assistance from God, your angels or trusted people around you.

Thank you for letting me read you Tarot guy, i wish you all the best and sending love and light your way

Question: A general reading is fine thank you.
Old 10-10-2016, 07:27 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithy

Question: A general reading is fine thank you.

Ms.Faithy! I Pulled a KING of Cups for you! oooh. Well what the heck does that mean So I pulled an extra and it was a Two of Swords. Ahhhh Okay...maybe your stuck between a cross roads right now. King of cups is a strong masculine energy, are you stuck a bit with career moves/work? Perhaps, use the energy of the King in professionalism matters including being more charismatic, adaptable and emphasizes emotional intelligence.. in an effort to "win" in the work place....

Oh boy, how close or far was I Faithy I do better with specific questions

Question for Clover:

Why does Clover keep getting wands today? :)

1 card pulls only please, I dont need all my dirty laundry pouring out lmbo..