Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 01-03-2016, 07:57 PM
Knower
Out of Place.

I recently replied to a thread posted by another member and it got me thinking. Up to this point i have had a lot of trouble trying to explain my identity to others. I don't really know any technical terms for it I just know i feel out of place around other people.
I have a disability that makes it very difficult to put my thoughts into words, and this is the best I have been able to describe my experiences. So here is some of what i wrote.

"I have always felt a little out of place in this world from the
time i was very young, and i realized that other children my age
didn't experience things the same way i did. If i touched a tree
or picked up a rock to me it was something alive, I could feel
energy coming off of it, sometimes even talk to it, but to my
friends they we just objects...

People and relationships have always been difficult for me. While
i understand most of the emotions people are supposed to have,
like love, pain, joy, fear, empathy ect i find that i am missing
any concept of a couple of odd ones, like jealousy. I don't get it
at all, people have explained it to me so many ways, and i have no
idea what it is. So where ever this is involved, i find myself
really confused by what other people are doing.
I often find other humans to be volatile, and unpredictable. I
understand most feelings, but sometimes other people seem to
bounce back and forth so fast, and i don't get why.

To be honest I often don't feel very human. In my spirituality i
work with Faeries (fairy), who see me as one of their own kind.
This adds a whole other dynamic to my identity as I have as i have
always had to try and balance this part of my self with trying to
live in a human wold. In the Past I have tried to keep the human
part of my identity separate from the Faerie part, but i can no
longer do this as it makes me feel torn in two.

I loosely identify as Faerie ken, but it is more of an idea than
an exact term, and i have never seen anyone else use it. A few
weeks ago I had a was desperately trying to find some peace, and
not feel so alone, when i had a dream about looking up "Earth
Angels" on the internet. I apparently have no idea what the term
actually means..."

I have been looking for others who have had similar experiences for quite some time. So if anyone has any experiences please share! I have no idea why i feel this way about other people, so feel free to ask questions or share ideas. Also i would appreciate information on the term "Earth Angel" as i am seriously in the dark about what it means.
Old 03-03-2016, 06:23 PM
Experiencer
An Earth Angel is here to learn, to experience, and will go through many trials in life as they are here for their own personal advancement. They are also driven to help beings while they are here.

I just wanted to respond to you because I know how hard it is to cope with so many different kinds of beings. A lot of the fighting between us has to do with how we treat other beings and how some beings are not conscious yet. The human body is like a mind, body, Spirit suit we all wear, but we all have different origins. It's like we all trained somewhere else and then came here and had to learn this place from scratch.

The dream seems like your higher selves giving you a lead :-) Just know that you are never alone. You have an inner child, higher selves, guides etc. and nothing can stop you from blossoming into the beautiful person you are.

You might search for a Goddess Temple in your area because the one we have here is doing a Fairy Kin gathering this Spring- which is coming up fast. Or just google Fairy Kin gatherings and see what comes up in your area.