Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 01-06-2020, 07:22 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I remember a physics professor in college, who, in the introduction to his class, told us that we're now at our maximum level of creativity, when we don't know what is impossible; from now on we'll start to put limits to our creativity.

Tis true I suppose. The question it begs is are those limits on what we create a good or bad thing? Perhaps both but at different times and in different ways, sometimes keeping us on track, other time getting in the way. I expect it is important to remember that we put the limits there, and we can question them if the need arises.
Old 15-09-2021, 11:25 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
Do you have any statistics on the percentages of vegetarians and vegans that have gotten this virus vs the meat eaters?

A lot of universities do include spiritual science classes.

Do you think that your post indicates that you are also experiencing some pride and prejudice relating to people who have different views than yours?

In my college days I joined two messes so that I could get non veg food regularly. But i gave up non veg unwillingly when I get illuminated with Nature's Bio-Laws.

In India most of the population is frequent non veg. Though I do not have data but it is publicly known that the death rates of Corona in India is far less than Western and Muslim countries.

Nursing personal views is a matter of ignorance. I have tuned my views with God and Nature and have no personal view. So all those Intellectuals and Professors and Nobel Laureates like Einstein who held personal views other than God have to face show down.

Though academic courses on Ten Commandments and Christ teachings could be considered somewhat spiritual, but not the Indian ones that are taught under Indic studies syllabus in Universities. We need spiritual courses with scientific explanation and evidence with formulas like the Courses in the proposed Puri University that do not give rise to personal views and discussion.
Old 15-09-2021, 12:31 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Education should aim to teach pupils how to think, not what to think.

There is no deeper meaning; they are a morale code with religious overtones.

They are meant to restrict and control, not to stimulate, and at some level of civilization, some of them played a positive role.

They were man-made (as in made up), not man-discovered, as you suggested.

To say that 'Education should aim to teach pupils how to think, not what to think' is not entirely correct. What is there to think in 2+2 = 4 ? you have to just know and use it.

From past 2 billion years until recently (Newton's advent) all human beings were leading miserable life as they did not know about God, Nature, and Soul. Newton illuminated us with the one aspect of Nature 'Gravity' since then our lives began to improve. Though 'Gravity science' is a product of thinking but we don't have to rethink now and acquire knowledge about it and follow it just that.

At present 'All the Knowledge in the Universe' has been Discovered and we have to just know it through Education in schools, colleges and universities. Neglecting this goal, Nature would fail our all attempts of rethinking as it has done with LHC Experiment, or will do with the Gravity waves Experiment, or ARTEMIS moon mission. Nature now wants us to learn all the knowledge about it and follow it without rethinking and duplication.