Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-10-2015, 03:00 AM
Pathfinder

Working with Lapis Lazuli

Got a GORGEOUS Lapis Lazuli in the mail today. Took off my chain to put it in my cage pendant and SNAP the chain broke. I don't see that as being any kind of a sign. It was just annoying. So I took a shoelace off one of my shoes and fitted a necklace for my cage and put the lapis in. My early perceptions are a little unclear. Seems kind of complicated, like there is a lot jumbled up. Maybe that means there are several issues trying to jam their way into my consciousness. I feel there are insights but they're blocked at the moment. I'm trying to focus but forcing it won't help. I'll post a little later as my situation evolves.
Old 06-10-2015, 05:29 AM
Pathfinder

It's working in more abstract ways. I think it's triggering or creating spiritual energy. I feel less like I'm functioning physically and more like I'm being guided. It's like someone has me by the tie and is leading me forward. I feel more spiritual, more comfortable with feeling faith. I usually want to control everything to do with myself but I'm kind of just letting go at the moment. It definitely seems metaphysical, not physical. I feel in the hands of the universe, a beautiful, floating experience like I'm cradled gently in mid-air. Very pleasant. Not sure if it's opening dimensions in my consciousness but I definitely feel "cosmic." I'm aware of chakras and their colors. I feel like a lama meditating in a lotus position.
Old 06-10-2015, 06:11 AM
Knower

Hey Ihatethis, (why "hate"?)
Lapis is one of my favourite stones, just love it's energy. I often hold a high energy tumbled piece in my left hand while meditating.
It's very good for unblocking ones intuition.

Try this; Lie down, relax, take a few deep breaths, then place a piece of Lapis on your 3rd eye & see what happens : )
Old 06-10-2015, 06:52 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucifer777
Hey Ihatethis, (why "hate"?)
Lapis is one of my favourite stones, just love it's energy. I often hold a high energy tumbled piece in my left hand while meditating.
It's very good for unblocking ones intuition.

Try this; Lie down, relax, take a few deep breaths, then place a piece of Lapis on your 3rd eye & see what happens : )

It makes sense it unblocks and frees my spiritual side. Definitely felt that this evening. Thanks for your insight.

My ID is "Ihatethisugh1" from years ago. I was trying to create an ID in my earlier days on the computer and I got frustrated with the process. When I had to create a name, "I hate this ugh!" was on my mind.
Old 25-01-2019, 08:34 AM
annylenardo

Lapis Lazuli is my favorite gemstone because of its immense energies and healing powers waiting for my order to receiving new lapis pendants. locolapis.com/collections/pendants
Old 03-05-2019, 05:12 PM
Newbie ;)

love this stone, i have raw and tumbled
Old 31-05-2019, 08:37 PM
Experiencer
I absolutely love lapis, a very powerful stone for me. Personally, it seems to be a manifesting stone, turning thoughts and intentions into concrete forms, if that makes sense. Not necessarily ones I can control or "deem" to happen though. It seems to have a spirit of its own, and a powerful one at that... seems to align with my highest self. A great stone for someone who has spent some time in reflection and has a pretty decent idea of their spiritual nature.
Old 01-06-2019, 01:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Lapis is kind of a complicated stone, as are all combination minerals (in my opinion). Easy to work with but the energies can catch you off guard (such as your feeling that it’s kind of complicated) because there’s a lot of power in those little lovelies.
Old 06-06-2019, 10:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleypaige
Lapis is kind of a complicated stone, as are all combination minerals (in my opinion). Easy to work with but the energies can catch you off guard (such as your feeling that it’s kind of complicated) because there’s a lot of power in those little lovelies.

I totally agree - Lapis is a bit of a complicated stone. And sometimes, it's just a little too much for me. I find I'm most comfortable with it when my mind and intentions are clear. I also agree that it is a powerful stone. It's one of the first ones that I really "felt" something with.

Actually, I had a period just a few days ago where that exact situation happened: I was wearing my lapis point with another powerful stone, and it felt like just 'too much.' So, I took off my lapis and put on a beautiful raw clear quartz crystal point I have to help me clarify my thoughts and intentions a bit. I find clear quartz really good for that.

I think it's important for each person who enjoys crystals and stones to see which ones work best for them, which ones resonate with them. And also to realize that their effects are on a subtle level, and best recognized by those who aren't expecting too much from them. When I started working with them a long time ago, if someone said "this one helps with manifestation," I expected to pray for ____ and have if pop up in my life within the next week! Lol. And when it didn't, I thought "hey, these things don't work!" Well, they don't work like that. But, for me anyway, they absolutely do work - perhaps more on the level of Mind/Spirit/Energy, where subtle vibrations have the capacity to influence.

Anyhoo, that's enough of me babbling. I enjoy this thread - blessings to all!