Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 14-05-2019, 01:52 AM
Knower

How to prevent Astral projection/ OBE

Hi everyone :) a few times now I’ve had it where when I wake up in the morning, people say I’m close to an OBE but I manage to resist it. What usually happens is I’ll wake up naturally from a dream, move about for a few seconds and then my body freezes, sometimes I’ll hear an emanating sound, feel my whole body vibrate and once felt insane energy in my forehead. I don’t know the signs but people say it’s the start of an OBE. I resist it by moving fingers and toes. I’ve noticed that I’m now being affected in my dreams, one was my eye magnetically connecting with someone else and I physically felt this connection and last night I dreamt of an OBE, as I screamed in the dream I remember seeing this white light with some other coloured dots around, I have no idea if this is what you see, but then I woke up.
I don’t want to have the psychic experiences, whilst I enjoy learning I don’t want to experience it, this all started after sleeping to the frequency 963hz which unknowingly activates your pineal gland, so I assume that needs closing down to some extent. Recently I am feeling a build up of energy in my 3rd eye chakra and worried about a release of energy soon, any help or insight I’ll be so grateful for :)
Old 14-05-2019, 10:26 AM
Master

Just tell yourself that you want all these experiences to stop, be very firm with your decision.. Keep doing this and you will stop having these experiences, but if you give up this thinking even for a moment, you will experience them again, that's called doubt.
Old 18-05-2019, 01:33 AM
Seeker

I would look up frequencies that are incompatible with astral projection and try sleeping with that. But most importantly, you shouldn't worry/stress about it. That always makes everything worse.
Old 18-05-2019, 02:10 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissAnnThrope
I would look up frequencies that are incompatible with astral projection and try sleeping with that. But most importantly, you shouldn't worry/stress about it. That always makes everything worse.
I know but it’s creepy haha! And my body made a vibration that made me hear the word ‘come’ it was a really soft, gentle female voice, so I feel like something is summoning me. It was in my right ear too so I’m hoping that it’s some sort of guide or something positive :)
Old 18-05-2019, 07:29 AM
Experiencer
I am not sure about your experience exactly, but I guess you might feel, while the "vibes" told you that "its ok", and have a signal that you should proceed and let go of something, you feel there isn't something right about it, and you somehow because of you will, you have no desire to do such projection. But the problem is, you might or might not even be able to control it. If there is anything you are recieving that you cannot control, they are from evils hands down.

So whatever the cause of the projection is, try look around people that are mundane and would not mind listening to "spiritual" experience, astral projection and so, especially those who are outside the spiritual community. Do not cling on those who share interest in the same spiritual experience, and ask them about what they feel and how they feel about those experience.

Why I would strongly advice that, is because they have no desire at the first place nor want to have it at all. They will not think about it, and they will reject the instant when something call them, subconsciously. Those people are natural physical-orientated spirits that know exactly what they want physically, and is much less prone from anything that is evil or making them "float", therefore a natural and probably the best defense against such attacks.

Hope this helps.
Old 18-05-2019, 01:44 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoViolet
I am not sure about your experience exactly, but I guess you might feel, while the "vibes" told you that "its ok", and have a signal that you should proceed and let go of something, you feel there isn't something right about it, and you somehow because of you will, you have no desire to do such projection. But the problem is, you might or might not even be able to control it. If there is anything you are recieving that you cannot control, they are from evils hands down.

So whatever the cause of the projection is, try look around people that are mundane and would not mind listening to "spiritual" experience, astral projection and so, especially those who are outside the spiritual community. Do not cling on those who share interest in the same spiritual experience, and ask them about what they feel and how they feel about those experience.

Why I would strongly advice that, is because they have no desire at the first place nor want to have it at all. They will not think about it, and they will reject the instant when something call them, subconsciously. Those people are natural physical-orientated spirits that know exactly what they want physically, and is much less prone from anything that is evil or making them "float", therefore a natural and probably the best defense against such attacks.

Hope this helps.
Wow thank you and so you’re suggesting that when my body freezes, it is possibly a dark force causing that, not something positive? Obviously this determines if I carry on resisting it or not