Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-05-2019, 06:19 PM
Knower
11:11

i randomly woke up last night and looked over to my alarm clock to see 11:11pm and i wondered if this is a sign of spirit presence, what happens next? i waited to see if anything trying to manifest or anything spirit activity but nothing that i was aware of. im sure someone once said if you pay attention to a sentence in a book, or a scenario on the tv or a random thought come to your mind, that is apparently the message spirit want to tell you? from what ive heard it's usually the 1st thought that's from spirit, the 2nd thought is your own mind chatter. year's ago i used to see 22:22pm quite often but i think this is the 1st time i saw 11:11 like that.
Old 06-05-2019, 09:52 PM
Knower
saw this on my stove in the middle of the night when I went to use the restroom, took a pic so I know I wasn't dreaming it, not sure if it really means anything..

― Miles Kington
Old 07-05-2019, 01:57 PM
Knower
i saw 1:11 earlier, it's intresting the way it appears like that and how it gets your attention yeah
Old 07-05-2019, 06:43 PM
Master
11:11 has been showing up a lot lately. And, also we're noticing it. I've had a weird weekend just now and some interesting experiences recently as well. So it may be that the 11:11 thing is coming round to our attention now to make certain we are paying attention to whatever's going on in the universe.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 08-05-2019, 09:02 PM
Master
I have been seeing 11.11 since I got back into contact with an old friend that later turned out to be my twin flame. To my mind when we see these numbers, we are being reminded that a spiritual path is opening up to us. I also like to see it as a message that a manifestation gateway has opened up for me...

Whatever it means for you, it is definitely a little heads up from the universe that you are awakening to the right life path.
Old 09-05-2019, 02:03 PM
Master
That's good to hear Akira. Thank you so much for sharing.

Just lately I've been dealing with some scary memories and reliving how they felt. So I've been feeling a bit ragged and stretched because they keep coming back on me when a close call triggers them. Yet, I do feel like once I can get a handle on them, I'll have rounded the bend and it will be all to the good.

And I've also had some short yet amazing chats of late with some guides...mind blowing. So I feel that too is a pointer that things are right on course, whatever that may be

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 10-05-2019, 05:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
That's good to hear Akira. Thank you so much for sharing.

Just lately I've been dealing with some scary memories and reliving how they felt. So I've been feeling a bit ragged and stretched because they keep coming back on me when a close call triggers them. Yet, I do feel like once I can get a handle on them, I'll have rounded the bend and it will be all to the good.

And I've also had some short yet amazing chats of late with some guides...mind blowing. So I feel that too is a pointer that things are right on course, whatever that may be

Peace & blessings
7L

It is interesting that you mention scary memories 7luminaries, I've been doing some inner child work on myself and one of the areas are painful childhood scars that I am healing and re-formatting. My guides work with me on this through meditation work. Your reference to close call triggers has helped my guides to highlight to me that the work is layered and won't happen overnight. Also the triggers are showing me that there is still a little more work to be done. Thank you for sharing this with me :)
All the light
Old 11-05-2019, 11:23 PM
Suspended
Seeker

Congratulations !!
Frequent sight of 11:11 means you are well aligned with your soul-script, the path your over-soul / higher self has chosen for you in this life.
Old 12-05-2019, 05:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satchidananda
Congratulations !!
Frequent sight of 11:11 means you are well aligned with your soul-script, the path your over-soul / higher self has chosen for you in this life.
This is what i figured out also,and i don't like it.
I'm searching for ways to change that.