Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 04-05-2019, 02:11 PM
Master

Agree with Greenslade. You seem at the start of a path of spiritual/self development, asking the right questions. Ask what terms like "sin" actually mean to you. It's an uphill struggle at first because when you look at everything around you delusion is a trap awaiting you but honesty will come in time.

Contemplate; enjoy.
Old 04-05-2019, 02:42 PM
Ascender
Divine Love of your Creator is a good place to build a foundation.

A. Love never fails. (Divine Love)

B. Fear not.
Old 04-05-2019, 05:07 PM
Knower
i have a question for here, it's about the pineal gland, and im sure scientists are very aware of this but i think they believe it to do with the dream state, it gives you the images you see. but from a more spiritual point of veiw the pineal gland is the 3rd eye. the question i have is why would 'god' give everybody a pineal gland? there must be a reason and although the church seem threatened by this or quick to condemn it as evil, they haven't said 'you cant use it' now if you use the minds eye with a positive and safe approach then surely that's ok yeah, if you love jesus, put all your focus on him and work directly with jesus using your medium ability. it even says in the bible you can meditate.
Old 04-05-2019, 05:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007
i have a question for here, it's about the pineal gland, and im sure scientists are very aware of this but i think they believe it to do with the dream state, it gives you the images you see. but from a more spiritual point of veiw the pineal gland is the 3rd eye. the question i have is why would 'god' give everybody a pineal gland? there must be a reason and although the church seem threatened by this or quick to condemn it as evil, they haven't said 'you cant use it' now if you use the minds eye with a positive and safe approach then surely that's ok yeah, if you love jesus, put all your focus on him and work directly with jesus using your medium ability. it even says in the bible you can meditate.

we are told the sun shines equally on both the good and the evil...

the church as we know it is an institute of the 'world' which means it follows all the rules of the world, including trying to coerce people into things that have nothing to do with the path to God.

everything for you depends on whether you would rather follow God into the path to life, or follow the lemmings off the edge of the cliff.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:25 PM
Master
Hello,

If one is not religious, then wouldn't worry too much about what it may dictate.

Follow ones heart and intuition.

If it feels right, chances are it is for you.
If it feels it goes against the grain or gives pause, listen and ask why. It may be something that is not for one.

Sometimes what is thought given up has a way of creeping back into the thoughts. At times may take new forms and find one is repeating deep set patterns.
Some patterns have deep roots and may take looking deep with in oneself to face what is really going on.

I wish you strength.
Old 04-05-2019, 08:43 PM
Super Moderator
I walk my own path I walk in no ones footsteps I trust my intuition more than anything else.
I am a medium I connect to spirit some call it evil because it is what they have been told . The church doesn't like it because religion is about control.
Follow your instincts and do what feels right for you.

Namaste
Old 05-05-2019, 08:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you everyone! Sorry for taking so long to reply, I haven't posted in a forum for a long time so I completely forgot that I posted here until a few minutes ago haha

Following what feel right with me makes a lot of sense to me I have worried for what seems like a long time whether what feels right to me but goes against things I have kind of been taught to think was wrong. I was taught about God but never went to church so only know what I was taught or told at home or from friends.

I have never felt that being a medium or psychic was wrong even though other people do. I have always been really interested in those things because I think it is awesome that some people have those abilities and always thought that a higher power gave those abilities to those people for good reasons.

I think I'm going to follow the advice I was given here and kind of just do my own thing until I find what feels right with me and go with that

I will go look at that link to see what it's all about too

Thank you again everyone!
Old 10-05-2019, 03:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by olliebug
I think I'm going to follow the advice I was given here and kind of just do my own thing until I find what feels right with me and go with that
You already have followed the advice because you're here asking the questions, there's 'something inside' that's led you here and I suspect what you really wanted was confirmation. Your heart will tell you right from wrong, if you listen to it as it whispers in the wind.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer007

I don't often quote the Bible but one quote is always worth sharing:

The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. (Matthew 6:22)

We can interpret this as a direct reference to the opening of the third eye.

Peace.
Old 11-05-2019, 08:13 PM
Master
Ego, related with the survival instinct is the central issue. All the organic and biological realm are affected, or "afflicted". Think about the negative behavior in humanity.

In the Bible we read, "For all have sinned, and fallen short of the glory of God."
Who we were once a part of, regarding Spirit.
Origins are about the angelic, but things changed since a fall.

Spirit, involving the timeless, is the actual situation and truth, which the many are ignorant of.

In this current "reality", in "space/time", we are the evolved, animal/ mammal, replete with ego related to the survival instinct.
So you should see the problem, as evident.

Prophecy in Isaiah...old testament...
"But God has placed upon Him, (Who knew no sin"), the iniquity of us all.
This is about salvation.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein