Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-05-2019, 04:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Ditto...Jesus will reap from his own thoughts/deeds, & all others beings in the spiritual universe, will reap from their very own thoughts/deeds, good OR bad deeds...."reap as one sows" & are responsible for their own thoughts/deeds as Jesus is responsible for his self.

& from my experiences, Jesus can not give me salvation from my deeds, that miss the mark of love. HOWEVER, the very "Holy spirit'ual" essence from the God entity itself.."THE FOUNTAIN HEAD"...can give me salvation.

& that is why I choose to "only follow" Jesus's loving way of being, to the best of my abilities, because Jesus' loving way, is Gods way of love.

The God entity is the fountain head of life, & I follow A path of Gods way of love. Jesus is a son of God & I DO not go to Jesus, I go straight to the God entity with my supplications for his divine essence that relieves sin & transforms souls into sons & daughters of the God entity, & of which thereby grants entrance into the highest mansions within his kingdom.

& maybe this forum is not the Neil, Sky, Slayer, Little nation etc forum....HOWEVER, it is the Christianity forum, and if someone should reread the forum rules, that person may find that we can speak about any subject regarding Christianity as long as we are not unloving in the way that we post...& maybe some christians might be interested & some might not be interested in what we may say, & if they are true christians they would be tolerant & accepting of others thoughts, for OR against....I am not a Christian, however I follow Gods laws of love..RE :- COMANDMENTS, & I am tolerant & accepting of others thoughts & beliefs.
HOWEVER, one thing is a surety, the Christian forum is indeed not the Morpheus forum either.

Unlike one other who has been unlovingly overbearing in the way that, that person speakes to others.
& who has started to use immoral profanities/words, that are very un Christian like.

Regards Neil.."OH"..& SMILES.

Nice Post Neil...
Old 01-05-2019, 04:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
That's what I asked. If Jesus saves, who is he saving and what exactly is he saving them from. Or who is he saving them from.

We know saints are his workers. The saints go to Hell, allegedly to save souls.

But there's never any talk about people being saved from Hell.

I want to know why.

You ask questions about subjects, because you are not fully aware of certain subjects & people give you answers & then you tell people, that they are incorrect & out of line.

Maybe you are not on the money in regards to "ALL" of your beliefs, & maybe you believe that you "ARE" totally on the money with your beliefs, & maybe you are "NOT" on the money, because you have not experienced true REALITY, in regards to your spiritual experiences.

Maybe dark spiritual beings are feeding you with all manner of "FALSE" unloving experiences, & You are perceiving those experiences as truthful reality...IE :- God & others being evil & unloving etc & owing you.

BUT, you will never know truth, if you do not hear other people speak, instead of only hearing what is inside of your mind.
Old 01-05-2019, 04:45 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Nice Post Neil...

SMILES... 'Sky'.
Old 01-05-2019, 05:20 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
You ask questions about subjects, because you are not fully aware of certain subjects & people give you answers & then you tell people, that they are incorrect & out of line.

Maybe you are not on the money in regards to "ALL" of your beliefs, & maybe you believe that you "ARE" totally on the money with your beliefs, & maybe you are "NOT" on the money, because you have not experienced true REALITY, in regards to your spiritual experiences.

Maybe dark spiritual beings are feeding you with all manner of "FALSE" unloving experiences, & You are perceiving those experiences as truthful reality...IE :- God & others being evil & unloving etc & owing you.

BUT, you will never know truth, if you do not hear other people speak, instead of only hearing what is inside of your mind.

You must not have read or did not understand or simply disregarded and do not believe what i talked about in other threads. I'm quite accustomed to being spoken to by the blind but too much of it takes a massive toll.

You talk to me without knowing me, even though I already explained a considerable amount of Testimony. But there it is, you are not a Christian and so you reject the truth in favor of your own thinking / beliefs / opinions.

If i lay something out straight, I expect people to stay on point if they choose to engage. I should not have to contend with people ignoring what's on the table in favor of their own narratives.

I'll tell you again: I have a religious identity, a VERY heavily endowed religious life and a tremendous amount of experience (although you've decidedly discounted me from my own voice in my own life. Wow).

It looks to me that there's an abundance of widespread negativity in people, but some appear to be very comfortable with it. I'm not. Not at all.

With few exception, I'm greatly disappointed. The replies are non-christian and not on topic.
Old 01-05-2019, 05:51 PM
Master

Quote:
You must not have read or did not understand or simply disregarded and do not believe what i talked about in other threads. I'm quite accustomed to being spoken to by the blind but too much of it takes a massive toll.

You talk to me without knowing me, even though I already explained a considerable amount of Testimony. But there it is, you are not a Christian and so you reject the truth in favor of your own thinking / beliefs / opinions.

If i lay something out straight, I expect people to stay on point if they choose to engage. I should not have to contend with people ignoring what's on the table in favor of their own narratives.

I'll tell you again: I have a religious identity, a VERY heavily endowed religious life and a tremendous amount of experience (although you've decidedly discounted me from my own voice in my own life. Wow).

It looks to me that there's an abundance of widespread negativity in people, but some appear to be very comfortable with it. I'm not. Not at all.

With few exception, I'm greatly disappointed. The replies are non-christian and not on topic.

There you go again, straight off into the defensive victim mode once again.

I have read every single word of yours from the many posts that you write in such a short time as a member.

Have you gone through any of my past post over the recent past years. No, you have not, you have burst onto this forum laying out your beliefs & grievances & shot everyone down without getting to know us at all.

If you were to look into my posts you would see that I have had & still do receive very heavy punishment from some very nasty spiritual entities/beings, & just maybe you may learn a fair bit from people like myself.

BUT like all christians, you are fixed in your biblical beliefs & believe that all others are TOTALLY wrong & unjust & then you start to place people on your ignore list, who make you feel like a victim.

I have only spoken to you with respect..You ask questions & I answer with respect...& you only see negativity & anger in others, & that is unloving & un Christian like.

Regards Neil...
Old 01-05-2019, 06:34 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:

I have read every single word of yours from the many posts that you write in such a short time as a member.

Have you gone through any of my past post over the recent past years. No, you have not, you have burst onto this forum laying out your beliefs & grievances & shot everyone down without getting to know us at all.

If you were to look into my posts you would see that I have had & still do receive very heavy punishment from some very nasty spiritual entities/beings, & just maybe you may learn a fair bit from people like myself.

BUT like all christians, you are fixed in your biblical beliefs & believe that all others are TOTALLY wrong & unjust & then you start to place people on your ignore list, who make you feel like a victim.

I have only spoken to you with respect..You ask questions & I answer with respect...& you only see negativity & anger in others, & that is unloving & un Christian like.

Regards Neil...

Do you know what the topic of this thread is? It's not a hearing for you to charge me and convict me. This isn't a thread about one person who persisted to antagonize after I asked him to stop, and he refused. Are we now arguing, when I've previously stated that I'm not looking to be baited into such a thing. That's rhetorical.

In fact, no, people are not quite understanding what i have conveyed. Repeatedly, a few people have done exactly what i asked them not to do. Repeatedly, I have had to redirect the reader to details they're ignoring or overlooking. If people are responding but their response is off the mark, I'm going to say so.

For your information, I have looked through your posts. I did so several days ago.

Would you like to discuss the subject of this thread now because I'm really quite done with the derailment, distraction, antagonizing and plain lack of comprehension.

I am a VERY religious person. I have a heavily endowed religious idenity and religious life. I'm not playing pretend. I'm the real thing: cross, crown and crucifixion.

That REALLY ought to tell people something (if they take life at all seriously).

Again: who needs salvation? Where is any reference that any of the saints have ever saved any souls? What is life like for someone who has been saved from Hell.

Christian = of Christ (that guy who is a savior, and has a lot of saints in his name).
Old 01-05-2019, 06:43 PM
Master
Quote:

Regards Neil...

It's true Neil that,
What you think you become, what you feel you attract, what you imagine you create.
Old 01-05-2019, 06:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Do you know what the topic of this thread is? It's not a hearing for you to charge me and convict me. This isn't a thread about one person who persisted to antagonize after I asked him to stop, and he refused. Are we now arguing, when I've previously stated that I'm not looking to be baited into such a thing. That's rhetorical.

In fact, no, people are not quite understanding what i have conveyed. Repeatedly, a few people have done exactly what i asked them not to do. Repeatedly, I have had to redirect the reader to details they're ignoring or overlooking. If people are responding but their response is off the mark, I'm going to say so.

For your information, I have looked through your posts. I did so several days ago.

Would you like to discuss the subject of this thread now because I'm really quite done with the derailment, distraction, antagonizing and plain lack of comprehension.

I am a VERY religious person. I have a heavily endowed religious idenity and religious life. I'm not playing pretend. I'm the real thing: cross, crown and crucifixion.

That REALLY ought to tell people something (if they take life at all seriously).

Again: who needs salvation? Where is any reference that any of the saints have ever saved any souls? What is life like for someone who has been saved from Hell.

Christian = of Christ (that guy who is a savior, and has a lot of saints in his name).

I haven't noticed that Neil has antagonized anyone, disagreeing with others is allowed... You say your a very religious person yet you constantly use foul language to describe God, I haven't seen others use similar tactics...
Old 01-05-2019, 07:34 PM
ImthatIm

Everyone needs a helping hand.

The God of all Divine Love and goodness had to save me from myself.
I was so far gone to the dark side,I would have been dead or in prison and I still need His Divine Love to reassure me and ground me in Divine endless Love.
I need correction. My Father of Light and Love is more than willing to accept me into His sphere of Divine Love, I only need surrender and be open.

I am so grateful and thankful to all peoples and or spiritual entities that have brought me out of a life of darkness.

I have had a life full of joy and hard times and full of everything and nothing. And yet there I am, eager and willing to take the next step, hopefully with Love as my compass.
Old 01-05-2019, 08:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Everyone needs a helping hand.

The God of all Divine Love and goodness had to save me from myself.
I was so far gone to the dark side,I would have been dead or in prison and I still need His Divine Love to reassure me and ground me in Divine endless Love.
I need correction. My Father of Light and Love is more than willing to accept me into His sphere of Divine Love, I only need surrender and be open.

I am so grateful and thankful to all peoples and or spiritual entities that have brought me out of a life of darkness.

I have had a life full of joy and hard times and full of everything and nothing. And yet there I am, eager and willing to take the next step, hopefully with Love as my compass.

True, however God can only help those that are ready to be helped.

If a person continues to be blasphemous, then they are sinning against the Holy spirit, & it is through the Holy spirit of christ, that savior comes.

Of course the God entity does not mind if a person is blasphemous, but being blasphemous is stating to the God entity, that you do not want help.

A person has to have a pure desire for change, & God instantly responds.
God does not respond in kind to blasphemy, because blasphemy is ugliness & unloving & God does not dispense ugliness & or unlovingness.

SMILES.