Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 01-05-2019, 05:56 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Now ignoring that person. Really do not appreciate someone obviously intent on battling and antagonizing. Kindly stay out of my way. You're clearly a stumbling block and you are not comprehending what I've already communicated. I don't need the ignorance, or the strife. I asked you to stop but you refuse. I'm done addressing you.
Old 01-05-2019, 06:09 AM
Master
Keep ranting then about yourself. But your in the Christian forum.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 01-05-2019, 08:56 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain95
I've thought about that as well. I think, why does this system and design exist? Why does suffering exist? Can't people become whatever it is this reality wants us to become without this suffering? If I was a God, I would not design this reality like this. I would make a system where souls could become whatever it is their maker and source wants them to become with no suffering involved of any kind. But this is where we find ourselves, on this planet, is this system where suffering is real and very pervasive. I turn on or read the news sometimes and become aware this kind of thing is happening everywhere today, right now. It's the most horrible stuff imaginable. Children, young people, drugs being forced into their bodies, being tied up and sold to others. Human trafficking.

But then I also know there is great kindness, love, nurturing, going on here on this planet as well. People sacrificing themselves for others. People risking their lives to end suffering in this world. That's one thing, is it God making this suffering or are humans the ones creating it? doing it to each other?

God or the source gave us free will. Ultimately, what we create is up to us to a certain degree. But we can also be innocent victims of what others choose to create. Powerless to avoid the evil and violence in others. But then in us, we can choose what we create no matter what was done to us in the past, no matter what we are left with after the violence and abuse is done and over. It's like people who go to war, they come back with PTSD, maybe missing limbs, missing their sight or hearing, then they have to carry on with what is left. But no suffering lasts forever. Being in this body is a temporary thing. So wherever we are in this journey, with whatever we have or carry, we can choose to do no violence to ourselves or others. To love ourselves and others, not for what we or they are, but for what we and they can become or be. We can choose to cause no suffering in ourselves or others, to the best of our ability. Sometimes we must do harm to prevent harm. Harm those who are harming the innocent. But this harm is done to end harm.

All religions state those who cause suffering or harm in others will pay for it, they will experience what they caused, whether in concepts of Hell or Karma, one will reap what they sow, in this life or the next. But I am not saying people who suffer are paying for past bad deeds they have done. No we can't know the why or causes from our perspective. I think angels can allow themselves to be victims, out of love for those who choose to harm, as sacrificial lambs, so though them, the abusers will later know what it is to suffer as well as being the source of such things. Thus compassion and empathy will be born in them.

Selfish, self-centered animals, (with some passive soul deep in the background unaware of itself) full of aggression, negative emotions, set loose on this planet with autonomy, with free will, to create anything they want, to do anything they want.... with no thought of the other. This is reality. But in the end, all will discover what we do to others, we do to our self. The suffering we cause in others, we cause in ourselves, and in this way we live with empathy, we become a part of a whole. We become aware of the reality we are all one. So we act from this understanding. We know deep down inside we are all the same, no matter what the external differences are. Every drop of water in the ocean is the ocean. Each one causing an effect. Free will, with awareness of the other, with awareness of the whole, with empathy and understanding of what we are and what we are doing and creating and how this affects others, which are the same as us, that is the ultimate purpose and goal. Free will without this understanding, with just selfishness and a self centered perspective, creates so much unnecessary suffering.

Maybe that is why we are allowed to do what we do. Through an experience and understanding of suffering, the suffering we cause and experience, as we become experienced with both, we turn away from causing suffering in ourselves or others, we turn away from self interest, self centeredness, as this does not include the other and thus may cause suffering, and so we live including the other, because that is where love resides, empathy, compassion, selflessness, the whole.

But in my current thinking, I still would not design such a system if I was some "God" or the creator of it. But then maybe none of this was created by a "God." Maybe it is all our creation, due to our free will and limited understanding, whether in or out of the human body. God or the source of love, the source of consciousness, the source of awareness, could be very far away from all of this. Could have nothing to do with this. Now this God or source could be here in a sense because deep inside it is our very selves. Also, beings, us but not in physical form, closer to the ways of God or the source, could be here assisting, helping, guiding. So there is a link that way.

But we could be very far away from our source or God. It is like a bell ringing far away, like a faint sound or echo in the distance. It is calling us home, to the place of perfect harmony and love. We hear the sound because it is a part of us, deep down, what we are. But we are here in this lower animalistic physical energy. Here with all this negative creation. It becomes us and us it. But if we become different from it, no longer identify with it, no longer add our energy or voice to it, and instead listen to the small voice inside, that faint bell ringing from the light far away, we start to move towards that, start to be of it, then when the scale tips, and we are more of that nature than this nature, when we no longer belong here, then we no longer are born here, we no longer fit in this animal body, then the suffering ends and we are closer to the light, and the nature and energy of it.

you've got the basic layout of the land, just a couple things you may not realize yet?

Just to formalize something you said indirectly: if you have free will it is always possible to choose to act like you don't. And indeed you realize that sometimes others will try to force a lack of free will on each other?

What you don't realize is how deep the problem runs... if left to our own devices we would choose lack of free will 100% completely both for ourselves and for others and not blink an eye.

God called it 'death' when he talked to adam and eve about it (because you might as well be dead if you won't allow yourself to make choices?). The means to death being the study of good and evil along with our own desire to take things to extremes, with a lot of other stuff we really really like to do hampering as well.

I say study of good and evil... study what the study of good and evil does to a person? How he is going to act in response to whatever he accepts as good vs evil?

The fact that it isn't entirely like that is directly due to how unlikeable this place is... if it were likeable we'd happily make smaller and smaller boxes for ourselves while we merrily marched on to a death we couldn't even comprehend.... (boxes made of absolute proclamations about what one should or shouldn't do, and backed by similar melodies from others) but as it is the 'laws' are designed so that whenever the boxes get too small we are guaranteed to be uncomfortable (because we cannot fit into them properly).

The measure of how unlikeable this place is is simply the measure of what it took to oppose the desire to completely fulfill the requirements of knowing good from evil...

in this picture, it doesn't matter if we are close to god or far from god in terms of how he thinks we really would like to relate... he can fix pure physics any time he wants and he knows it and we'll get there. The primary goal for right now (as I see it) is to just keep us alive while he lets the cure take effect

take it or leave it...
Old 01-05-2019, 11:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves

...in this picture, it doesn't matter if we are close to god or far from god in terms of how he thinks we really would like to relate... he can fix pure physics any time he wants and he knows it and we'll get there. The primary goal for right now (as I see it) is to just keep us alive while he lets the cure take effect

take it or leave it...

Well, I don't know F.L.

I mean, I don't think of the situation as, "a cure taking effect."
I see the Savior returning for the final time with sword in hand and reclaiming the planet for God by force.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 01-05-2019, 11:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Well, I don't know F.L.

I see the Savior returning for the final time with sword in hand and reclaiming the planet for God by force.

cures aren't always benign things...
Old 02-05-2019, 12:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
Well, I don't know F.L.

No i can't believe that. While we are waiting this only makes people accept the state of the world and not believe it can be fixed. Darkness benefits. If wars break out this is then seen as foreshadowing armegeddon and welcomed. Darkness benefits again
I think God is here already and a more holy planet is possible
If that disagrees with some scripture, it can also be justified by other scripture or whatever. I just think a lot of what passes for being on God's side seems to be opposed to God and something else is benefitting from all the wars and turmoil and does not want us to find peace
Old 02-05-2019, 08:52 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
you've got the basic layout of the land, just a couple things you may not realize yet?

Just to formalize something you said indirectly: if you have free will it is always possible to choose to act like you don't. And indeed you realize that sometimes others will try to force a lack of free will on each other?

What you don't realize is how deep the problem runs... if left to our own devices we would choose lack of free will 100% completely both for ourselves and for others and not blink an eye.

God called it 'death' when he talked to adam and eve about it (because you might as well be dead if you won't allow yourself to make choices?). The means to death being the study of good and evil along with our own desire to take things to extremes, with a lot of other stuff we really really like to do hampering as well.

I say study of good and evil... study what the study of good and evil does to a person? How he is going to act in response to whatever he accepts as good vs evil?

The fact that it isn't entirely like that is directly due to how unlikeable this place is... if it were likeable we'd happily make smaller and smaller boxes for ourselves while we merrily marched on to a death we couldn't even comprehend.... (boxes made of absolute proclamations about what one should or shouldn't do, and backed by similar melodies from others) but as it is the 'laws' are designed so that whenever the boxes get too small we are guaranteed to be uncomfortable (because we cannot fit into them properly).

The measure of how unlikeable this place is is simply the measure of what it took to oppose the desire to completely fulfill the requirements of knowing good from evil...

in this picture, it doesn't matter if we are close to god or far from god in terms of how he thinks we really would like to relate... he can fix pure physics any time he wants and he knows it and we'll get there. The primary goal for right now (as I see it) is to just keep us alive while he lets the cure take effect

take it or leave it...
This is an example of me being told that "people respond but I tell them they're wrong".

I know my life and i know what it's made of. I know the details, the facts, and the truth and the reality - while, of course, strangers do not know.

While reading your response I groaned a little because what you're saying is like pressing down on the cross of burden increasing the weight. You do not intend to do that and don't even know you're doing it, but if I respond in such a way that I tell you all the things you don't know, some people will hold it against me.

I said that I do not have free will. You responded and told me that I'm wrong. You told me to take it or leave it, and I'm supposing that means you don't want me to draw out the facts and details in response to what you said. I feel like my voice is being taken from me and I'm being told to stay quiet. I feel like I'm being spoken to as if I were a young, wet behind the ears kid who doesn't know anything.

The opposite is true. I'm painfully old (for having eternal memory and eternal knowledge) and excruciatingly knowledgeable.

I do not have free will. I know what I'm talking about. I'm singled out and have always been singled out. I call myself little nation for a reason - I am an island like no other. You do not know all the time I've spent railing against this captivity and lack of free will. You don't know the plot on my life (I've been kidnapped twice in my life). If you have never been kidnapped, naturally you do not know what it all is. You don't know what it's like to have no choices, to have choices made for you, to have no free will. No freedom.

I have free speech but it's useless when it does not bring about the ends and the benefits i seek. What good is free speech when people are not listening (on the right level) and are not understanding?

You mentioned boxes, and that's a major trigger. Just fathom that I am a stranger to you, and that there are a great many things you do not know about me and my situation and circumstances. I made this video after years of suffering CAPTIVITY that I called being "a girl in a box"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fk_3zMxmLw

Understand that I'm not "telling you that you advice is wrong" as others have said. Understand that you do not know my life, and I'm producing the details and the facts in response to people who don't know what they're talking about. Now you have SOME MORE information, and it is only "scratching the surface" and "the tip of the mountain".

I'm not young. I wasn't born this morning. I speak the truth about my life because I know the facts. It's strangers who don't know and have really, for the most part, never been interested to know.
Old 04-05-2019, 12:18 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by little.nation
This is an example of me being told that "people respond but I tell them they're wrong".

I know my life and i know what it's made of. I know the details, the facts, and the truth and the reality - while, of course, strangers do not know.

While reading your response I groaned a little because what you're saying is like pressing down on the cross of burden increasing the weight. You do not intend to do that and don't even know you're doing it, but if I respond in such a way that I tell you all the things you don't know, some people will hold it against me.

I said that I do not have free will. You responded and told me that I'm wrong. You told me to take it or leave it, and I'm supposing that means you don't want me to draw out the facts and details in response to what you said. I feel like my voice is being taken from me and I'm being told to stay quiet. I feel like I'm being spoken to as if I were a young, wet behind the ears kid who doesn't know anything.

The opposite is true. I'm painfully old (for having eternal memory and eternal knowledge) and excruciatingly knowledgeable.

I do not have free will. I know what I'm talking about. I'm singled out and have always been singled out. I call myself little nation for a reason - I am an island like no other. You do not know all the time I've spent railing against this captivity and lack of free will. You don't know the plot on my life (I've been kidnapped twice in my life). If you have never been kidnapped, naturally you do not know what it all is. You don't know what it's like to have no choices, to have choices made for you, to have no free will. No freedom.

I have free speech but it's useless when it does not bring about the ends and the benefits i seek. What good is free speech when people are not listening (on the right level) and are not understanding?

You mentioned boxes, and that's a major trigger. Just fathom that I am a stranger to you, and that there are a great many things you do not know about me and my situation and circumstances. I made this video after years of suffering CAPTIVITY that I called being "a girl in a box"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fk_3zMxmLw

Understand that I'm not "telling you that you advice is wrong" as others have said. Understand that you do not know my life, and I'm producing the details and the facts in response to people who don't know what they're talking about. Now you have SOME MORE information, and it is only "scratching the surface" and "the tip of the mountain".

I'm not young. I wasn't born this morning. I speak the truth about my life because I know the facts. It's strangers who don't know and have really, for the most part, never been interested to know.

actually I wasn't talking to you when i penned that. If I were going to talk to you the only thing I might want to ask is why you feel you have to be so demanding all the time? That said though I've been trying to heed your request that you feel put upon and would rather not continue to feel degraded, by trying really hard to not snap at you when you push MY triggers.

Anyway I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm not trying to belittle your position in the slightest. I know life has been rough for you.