Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 21-02-2019, 11:22 PM
Pathfinder

How to get answers

I want to know what will happen to me after death how do i manifest an answer
Old 22-02-2019, 03:40 PM
Pathfinder

WOULD SOMEONE ANSWER ALREADY
Old 22-02-2019, 05:13 PM
Master

Hi there

You have various options if you are willing to make the effort.

There are plenty of books out there on Near Death Experiences and life after death. Your local library should have something. If you are more philosophically minded you could try reading Death, The Great Adventure by Alice Bailey which is a compilation on death from all her other books. The writing style takes a bit of getting used to.

You can explore astral travel and the out-of-body states to learn more from your own practical experience. Some people can do this easily, others may struggle for years to succeed (I am one of these).

You can take up meditation and go within for the answers, although few of us have the discipline and the dedication to really master this.

On SF we can offer all sorts of opinions and ideas, but in the end we may have to wait for the body to die before we can find out for ourselves. One day, when the time is right, it will happen. There is no hurry.

Peace.
Old 22-02-2019, 06:28 PM
Master
How to get answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickswordfish
I want to know what will happen to me after death how do i manifest an answer

Rickswordfish,

One answer to your question is to actually do what you've done with this post: keep asking.

....and after asking, keep questioning until you are satisfied.

I found an exceptional account in the "Autobiography of a Yogi", written by Paramahansa Yogananda, that may give you some intriguing avenues for thought.

You'll see why when you read Chapter 43, of this book, referenced below. It certainly opened my eyes.

Here's a taste, where Yogananda poses a similar question to his former guru, Sri Yukteswar:

“Beloved Master,” I asked, “will you please describe more in detail the difference between rebirth on the earth and in the astral and causal spheres?"

“Friends of other lives easily recognize one another in the astral world,” Sri Yukteswar went on in his beautiful, flutelike voice. “Rejoicing at the immortality of friendship, they realize the indestructibility of love, often doubted at the time of the sad, delusive partings of earthly life."
Sri Yukteswar goes on to say....

“The earth-liberated astral being meets a multitude of relatives, fathers, mothers, wives, husbands, and friends, acquired during different incarnations on earth, as they appear from time to time in various parts of the astral realms. He is therefore at a loss to understand whom to love especially; he learns in this way to give a divine and equal love to all, as children and individualized expressions of God. Though the outward appearance of loved ones may have changed, more or less according to the development of new qualities in the latest life of any particular soul, the astral being employs his unerring intuition to recognize all those once dear to him in other planes of existence, and to welcome them to their new astral home. Because every atom in creation is inextinguishably dowered with individuality, an astral friend will be recognized no matter what costume he may don, even as on earth an actor’s identity is discoverable by close observation despite any disguise."

Consider also how this guidance about ASKING correlates to what the Bible states about it in Matthew 7:7-8:

"Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. "For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.… Why ?

Because...

....what you ask for already exists SO IT CAN BE GIVEN to you.

....what you seek already exists SO YOU CAN FIND IT.

....when you knock, the door already exists SO YOU CAN OPEN IT.

How ? Because as mentioned ..."For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.…"

I hope this helps you begin to find more answers to your questions....

Reference: https://www.ananda.org/autobiography/#chap43
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 22-02-2019 at 08:35 PM.
Old 22-02-2019, 10:02 PM
Google what happens after death...there are too many books to list.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-02-2019, 11:27 PM
Pathfinder

Im looking to get signs on what will happen specifically to me
Old 23-02-2019, 01:23 AM
Master

Under hypnosis you can regress into your past, including past lives. You can also "progress" into your future, including future lives. There is also "life between lives" regression.

Do you want to find out what will happen to you specifically because you did something you believe that was wrong?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-02-2019, 01:24 AM
Master

Quote:

And where do you expect to find these signs?

What will happen to you depends entirely on your level of understanding, your level of development, your emotional and mental and spiritual vibrations.

So why not work on our own development while we are alive, and let the after-death state take care of itself?

Peace.
Old 23-02-2019, 04:49 PM
Guide
Quote:

Hi Rickswordfish,

If you are open to communicating with Archangels, I would advise you to ask Archangel Azriel every night to give you a dream and show you what happens.

AA Azriel is the Archangel of Transitions, to include death and afterlife.

I asked him, prior to going to sleep at night, to show me how long I would be able to enjoy this life with my son since I had him so late in life.

It took a couple weeks of asking each night, but he finally showed me in my final year with my son and I was given my age in the dream. I was so happy and thankful because I knew I could relax now.

I hope this helps. Best wishes!

Hope is praying for rain; Faith is bringing an umbrella
Old 18-04-2019, 06:22 PM
Newbie ;)

Use ho'oponopono.
A really magical mantra, its already transforming me on every level.