Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Closed Thread

Old 21-08-2018, 01:13 AM
Master
Do you know what helps a lot, Blake my dear?

Whenever you do something or have plans for doing it, tell no-one. Do not share your plans, do not give any justification for your actions and learn the art of smirking and chuckling... acting all Dark and mysterious drives people crazy! Also, spend a lot of time on your own just meditating, doing Qi Gong and martial arts Kartas and you can even make a statement by meditating in a crowded, public place...I have sat in the middle of centre court at my local shopping mall, adopted the full Lotus position, Gyan mudra...then gone into meditation. This is not an act for the self conscious.

My goal is to totally hide my spiritual practices, work on myself and my energies until I lose half my body weight, replace fat with muscle...then get to the stage where I can set fire to newspaper or boil water with my bare hands...and if anybody asks me how I did that, I get to say "if I told you, I would have to kill you".
Old 21-08-2018, 01:21 AM
Master
By the way... NOTHING could ever beat "A Link To The Past" on the old SNES..the best console Nintendo ever made! I also played "Ocarina of Time" on the GC....after that, all Zelda games went downhill in a huge way imho...they simply ran out of ideas...like what happened after the Third Generation of Pokemon. While ever you have a franchise and loyal fans, it's a sure bet the quality is going to suffer over time to keep up with the demand...and there's nothing anybody can do about that except for "voting with their feet".
Old 21-08-2018, 01:32 AM
Master
I do not believe suicide will send you to hell. I am hoping linen53 stops by here, as she has a very potent memory about what happened after she committed suicide.

I am not saying that to rest your mind, but to enlighten you. Often when souls die prematurely out of suicide, they give themselves an even tougher lifetime the next go 'round.

There are a lot of benefits to living in this lifetime as well as well as pitfalls--focus on what you like about this time frame rather than what you hate about it.

You think hateful nasty thoughts about this lifetime, that is what you will attract. No matter what the situation, whether you can control it or not, you have a choice to be happy. One of the hardest lessons to learn and I am still a ways away from perfecting it.
Old 21-08-2018, 02:37 AM
Knower

In keeping with what Trinitydown said - which is true, by the way - why don't you write something about the good in your life. Not the good versus how much better it could be, but just straight up good.. talk about your dreams, your learning, the possibilities that may come your way, and keep doing that instead of dialoguing about the negative.

It is the easiest, quickest way to significantly change your life the way you want it.

But You, no one else, has to work at it... You have to change things... Because if you wait for the world to change, you'll be waiting forever.

But you can have it, you can have it all. All you have to do is start.
Old 21-08-2018, 12:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeGood88
My life is getting worse and worse! No, I would never attempt suicide, that would only send me to Hell. No one gives me respect and they spit in my face and don't believe what I say and use it to my disadvantage. It really sickens me. How could people be so cold hearted like that? I'm at a point in my life where I really don't care if I die! The only thing keeping me from wanting to die is my desire to work on an animated TV show for Disney and Marvel. If I can't have that accomplished, then I really don't even care about living, anymore.

If I actually died of natural causes, I could finally start over again and do it right! You've heard me talk about my non-existent "twin sister". Well, I would come back as her, while my other self (current incarnation) still exists. I mean its not possible for a soul to possess two vessels at once in a single timeline, but they still can share two bodies (even of opposite gender) in an alternate timeline, as long as it isn't the same one.

I read this somewhere "calm seas does not make a skilled sailor."
Life is up and down and that's the way this world works. It's not like that we are being punished but to teach us.

When people treat you bad and you get hurt, it's not that they are treating you bad that hurts but it's the pain from the past that is still lingering with you that causes the pain and these situations happen to show you that you still have the pain from the past and you need to heal the wound.

Till that wound is healed you are going to feel hurt by the way others treat you. Other people that don't have that wound won't care how others treat them cause it does not hurt. The pain from the past is blinding you and it's changed your attitude towards others. I have gone through the same thing sort of and i have changed my attitude from blaming others and looked at myself. I feel a lot better and i see now that it was me that changed the way i was treating others and that's the consequences of how they treated me.

As i understand it: if you commit suicide you will just come back with the same problems in another life and you have to go through all that from the start till that issue goes away.

We are here on earth to heal and the only way is to face our wounds and feel them and work through them so we can become who we really are.

Hope this helps
Old 22-08-2018, 07:24 PM
Knower
I know this is very difficult to accept and when you feel like this it seems as if everyone is against you, but often it's our perception of things that's not quite right. It may be that people are trying to give you respect but the way you're feeling is preventing you from seeing that. When you feel really down it can seem as if everyone's against you when really they're not. They're trying to work with you. Depression alters the way we see things. It distorts our reality so that what we see is not what the rest of the world sees. The only way out of this is to change your perception but it's hard to do this on your own. Is it possible for you to seek professional help? You can be helped and you can change your life around.
Old 26-08-2018, 11:33 AM
Guide

I’m going to shoot straight with you, Blake

The people you are talking about are off the internet. I like the internet myself, but other than this website, it’s very non personal...especially when you are on gaming sites, and conversing with screen names and anonymous people. It’s safe for people to attack, disrespect, or bully anyone without any consequences. I would find it more discerning if this was your family, friends, coworkers or community. If you are anything like me son, then you probably spend a substantial amount of time on the internet, and forming relationships with other gamers. My son has people he has been gaming with since he was 13 years old...but he has a somewhat detached perspective, and knows these are online virtual friends. There is one, who he seems particularly close to....and that one he’s been friends online with the longest. You have to roll with the punches and be able to handle the **** that goes on in those websites. He’s attacked, targeted, called names, ect... and he knows how to deal with it. He knows it’s not personal, he knows how the internet is, and he is expects people to take shots at others....especially the guys. He knows to laugh it off, to make his own witty comebacks, and who to get rid of. It’s a virtual reality....you can’t take it personally. It has nothing to do with you, other than you are participating. If it becomes too much....turn it off and walk away.

There’s other healthy options for uplifting yourself..think about the other things you like to do besides the internet.
Old 29-08-2018, 01:53 PM
Newbie ;)

My Real Life After-Death Experience

Whether you choose to live or die is your decision. Nobody can force you to live or die. However, there are few things which you must understand before you take any step.

1. Atma/Soul does not die with Body
2. There are millions of SOULS/Ghosts Roaming earth and waiting for their birth so that their soul can fulfill his/her unfulfilled wish
3. Your ATMA/Soul also feels same PAIN which can be even higher after death
4. Suicide is just KILLING your BODY. Your ATMA/SOUL stays in the universe and roams here and there especially for those who commit suicide.

Even after killing yourself your SOUL will never DIE.
Old 31-08-2018, 01:47 AM
Knower

I'm just so intrigued by the idea of coming back as my twin sister. I know she doesn't exist within this reality and I do already have an older sister (who just got married) but I really want to relive this life because:

1. Physical time travel (to the past) is not possible or it is possible, but difficult and doesn't work exactly like it does in the movies (i.e. Back To The Future)
2. I don't like the idea of my next life taking place in the future. It's already bad enough that I don't get along with a lot of people online and that makes me wish I around as a kid, back in the 1950s. Theoretically, if I was born in 1948; it would actually be 1978 (at least for me).
3. There's my gender issues I explained countless times, and if I had a twin sister, that would've probably been fixed, but not the Autism.
4. I missed out on a lot of stuff like college and I don't have my driver's license.
5. My sister and cousins have gotten married and are having kids and I feel empty, because of that.
6. I haven't had many friends in my adulthood, only one and that's it.
7. People on the internet wouldn't treat me like **** if didn't have such an awful disability! In fact a lot of Autists YouTubers are treated with disrespect, thanks to some guy whose name that sounds like "Christian". People even go far to compare me to that person and that ****es me off!
8. I'm very picky about where I want to work, so Hollywood would be a perfect opportunity to make something out of my life.
9. Reliving this life with a twin would be really interesting, unlike living a next life in the future, where things will be 10X worse than they are, today.
10. Sometimes I feel like I wish I was a girl, yet other times I'm fine with being a boy and having a twin of the opposite gender might fix that. As my soul needed to vessels to possess; male and female.

My animated series is the only reason why I'm not dissatisfied with being a boy. Theoretically, I could've had a better life as a female since the chances of getting Autism (at least back in 1988) were pretty low, for girls. Also, I still could've been a girl gamer, I know this because one of my childhood friends is a girl gamer. Not saying that my existence as a boy is a lie, but things will get bad for me, if my show isn't greenlit soon!
Old 02-09-2018, 05:20 AM
Experiencer
Hi Blake,

the only hell that exists is the one you curate for yourself. This is different than Christianity that states Hell is a place you will be forever as punishment. I know this isn't true.

All things manifest from the heart. Your version of a heaven or your version of a hell experience depends on your choice of experience. This belief stems from the countless of NDE's I watched and read. People who've had a positive or negative death experience have one common factor. Their experience was tailored for them.

I hope you find your reasons to live, but I guess it's entirely up to you to find those reasons. I always encourage people to work through their problems by addressing what's missing in their lives. It sounds like for you it's control and respect. The only thing I can advise is be the change you want to see. Show people how you want to be treated by treating them that same way.

If you're already doing that than continue to be that positivist. Trust me people will appreciate you although they may not vocalize it. Feel free to write whatever is on your mind here. Most of us our understanding caring people.

Take care

sf