Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 24-05-2019, 03:37 PM
Guide

Purple Light

Dark purple, my favorite color, I keep seeing it in my dreams lately. Yesterday I dreamed I was on a stage, people were walking up to me (perhaps to attack me?). I turned the stage lights purple with my magic, I used hand gestures downwards while "grasping" the light in my hand. It was hard to do, and the room grew darker while I was doing it until I succeeded. Someone took my hand and got me away from the stage, taking me to the side of the room. We were now sitting there with three people in total, the other two people had green clothes, their color must have been green.

This morning I dreamed about a lot of things and I don't really remember the context, but I was trying to show my father what I could do. With my hand I grasped the light around me and turned it purple, I tried to create a purple "vortex" or "hole" in the wall or floor below, but I failed. When I was alone, I succeeded. I don't know how I got it, but I had a baby in my hands. I slowly and carefully put the baby in that purple hole for a second, while still holding it in my hands. The baby's skin turned purple.

What would these dreams mean? Purple is my favorite color and a color I chose to associate with. I deeply identify with this color somehow.
Old 24-05-2019, 04:13 PM
Master
Purple is the colour of spirituality on the crown chakra.
Old 24-05-2019, 04:17 PM
Master
.....Crown chakra
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Chakra-Symbol-1.jpg (105.3 KB, 3 views)
Old 25-05-2019, 01:44 AM
Guide

Yeah, I was aware of that, but what does that ha e to do wih holes, vortexes and babies?
Old 25-05-2019, 01:50 AM
Master
Green is the colour of the heart chakra as well as the colour of "healing". A baby can represent something new, the start of something with lots of potential and growth.

We can take any associations away from any chakra work if you feel it doesn't really apply to you. If purple is you very favourite colour (and what an excellent choice btw), then is there something new that you are hoping to be able to accomplish? Something you've really got your heart set on? Are you trying to create something that you feel will really benefit you, that you will enjoy?

Perhaps you're being inspired to do something like this in your waking life? Or if not like this, maybe you can find a parallel, something close to what I'm clumsily trying to explain lol

Old 01-06-2019, 06:15 AM
Deactivated Account
I would interpret it as - Need for the Chakra Balance.

Your Crown chakra is probably overactive, and the angels from the hearth chakra intervened, because you are acting in inappropriate ways.
Old 01-06-2019, 01:46 PM
Yaoughta

It sounds like you have been actively trying to protect yourself from undue influence or outside influence. This could be psychically or to remove the feeling of being pressured. Conceptually, it conveys the image that you either are learning to protect yourself or "feel" you need to do so...

The stage represents a place of performance and attention, so you feel like you're in the spotlight or too much attention is focused on you, perhaps from too many people who want something from you or want you to do something for them. The vortex and hole convey connecting the above with the below and using your inner power to do that.