Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 19-05-2019, 07:02 AM
Knower

Trance State during tonight's full moon

I was at a drum circle tonight for a celebration of the flower moon. I brought drums with me this time. The times before I didn't have anything to drum with, instead I would try to get lost in the music and let my energy flow. I always felt this strange sensation taking over me, an energy inside me that would make me shake a little.

I felt awkward though, I wasn't dancing, I was jolting. This time I brought drums and figured I would put that energy to my hands and go with the beat.

I'm not very good at drums, but my drum was small enough that it didn't matter.

When I felt that state coming I didn't fight it

The first wave was free flow- my hands were in the rhythm, making their own rhythm, I could hear it, I could feel it in my chest. My eyes closed I could see the glow of the fire and drums filling the darkness surrounding me.

The second wave was listening, observing. I saw and smiled at the people dancing around the fire. Then I was nuetral, going with the rhythm.

Then I felt it coming on. In my face. My brows began to twitch, my eyes were shut and twitching uncontrollably.

Lights flashed with my eyes closed, yellow swirls of color we're crossing my vision, in a golden, shimmering way.

As this was happening, I heard someone say "that's some African ****" and they threw my hat at me, after throwing something else at me.

It was a minor disturbance, I was still going when--out of my control--i smirked at them as I kept going, like a "haha" grin, dare I say evil?

I don't like the grin because I feel like it wasn't my grin.
It was weird, then I kept going.

Until I calmed down. When the music calmed down.

So I get the trance thing, sort of.

Can anyone please help me understand what I experienced?
I just went with what I was feeling and that's what happened