Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-05-2019, 07:06 AM
Guide

Fish Singing through dimensions

I dreamed I went to a restaurant, there was a woman there, a regular customer. We talked and she could recognise that in another dimension I was struggling and it affected me in this one. She offered to help me using a technique I forgot the name of. The owner/cook/bartender or whoever he was put on a special song for this occasion, it had meaning but I forgot. She healed me somehow. A person came for her, using fire he damaged the restaurant a lot. I repaired it with magic, I first yelled reparo (literally a spell in Harry Potter) but then I saw it wasn't steong enough, so I used a very powerful spell of which the name I have never heard before. I yelled "Oculus Infinitum" or something sinilar to that while pointing. It was incredibly powerful and everything was repaired.

What does this dream mean?
Old 17-05-2019, 02:35 PM
Yaoughta

It would seem that you used your power to forever vanish those that mean harm either to you or to others. Restaurants/Bars are often used as meeting places because they represent places of service and places of gathering. The Bartender/owner/cook, the one who serves, served you by playing a tune to help you change your frequency, as what happens now, happens now no matter where you're at and the "whole" of you is in many places or dimensions. So changing and healing one, helps to change and heal ALL. Thanks for sharing!
Old 17-05-2019, 07:15 PM
Guide
Oculus infinitum - I think that means something like infinite vision. See if there is a translation somewhere.

I dreamed once that I was in high school and some people with guns came to do something and most of the kids left the school wreaking havoc where ever they went. It was a mess, and not just kids wreaking havoc, there was some kind of attack. I went to the hospital where my parents worked and people were on gurneys in the halls. I went back outside and followed kids singing some song (can't remember the song) and when they heard me singing they joined in and the group got larger of singing teenagers as we moved through the city, and the havoc was reduced. There was more but I don't remember it. Music is powerful, just listen to the songs on the radio and the popular music videos. It is disturbing what that music evokes.
Old 23-05-2019, 08:20 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rsandee
I dreamed I went to a restaurant, there was a woman there, a regular customer. We talked and she could recognise that in another dimension I was struggling and it affected me in this one. She offered to help me using a technique I forgot the name of. The owner/cook/bartender or whoever he was put on a special song for this occasion, it had meaning but I forgot. She healed me somehow. A person came for her, using fire he damaged the restaurant a lot. I repaired it with magic, I first yelled reparo (literally a spell in Harry Potter) but then I saw it wasn't steong enough, so I used a very powerful spell of which the name I have never heard before. I yelled "Oculus Infinitum" or something sinilar to that while pointing. It was incredibly powerful and everything was repaired.

What does this dream mean?

I think you are most everyone and everything in your dream. Of course you are everything in your dream as our dream world exists uniquely in our mind, but also, metaphorically you are as well. You are the women trying to heal yourself with music which can access and bring up feelings and emotions long forgotten and buried deeply in parts (dimensions) of yourself that are not directly accessible with the conscious mind. You are the one showing up to stop yourself from bringing up these things and creating an emotional fire that may end up burning yourself (the restaurant). Oculus Infinitum (infinite vision) is what you feel you need to see beyond the surface into the deeper dimensions of yourself to be able to heal what you cannot see yet is still troubling you.
Old 24-05-2019, 03:39 PM
Guide

Thank you for your responses everyone!
I had the feeling it had something to do with healing, but the Oculus Infinitum part was just weird to me.
You've all been a great help :)