Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 09-05-2019, 10:50 PM
ImthatIm

There is a ultimate trust in the pure innocent contentment in living and being in the now with all that is present to be one with.
A trust that is hard to attain fully and completely.
A letting go.
To trust that unknown.
To just be the moist malleable clay in the potters hands.
Old 09-05-2019, 11:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
There is a ultimate trust in the pure innocent contentment in living and being in the now with all that is present to be one with.
A trust that is hard to attain fully and completely.
A letting go.
To trust that unknown.
To just be the moist malleable clay in the potters hands.

Hi ImthatIm,

Beautifully said and your words speak to me.

Trust is the key word for me. To get myself out of the way in the sense of over thinking about it and being humble in the unknowing. To adjust when needed and as stated "let go".

Yes, to be in the groove of life unfolding is what comes to me.

Side note, a chill (in a good way) ran through me. I take it as a form of confirmation. Just thought would share this.

Thank you for the thoughts.
Old 09-05-2019, 11:39 PM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hi ImthatIm,

Beautifully said and your words speak to me.

Trust is the key word for me. To get myself out of the way in the sense of over thinking about it and being humble in the unknowing. To adjust when needed and as stated "let go".

Yes, to be in the groove of life unfolding is what comes to me.

Side note, a chill (in a good way) ran through me. I take it as a form of confirmation. Just thought would share this.

Thank you for the thoughts.

Thanks for sharing that.
I just seen my own judgement stands in my way many times, instead of letting go and trusting completely.

Here is a little quote from a book. (A course in miracles)OR (ACIM)
Quote:
Holy are you,eternal,free and whole, at peace forever in the Heart of God. Where is the world, and where is sorrow now?
Is this your judgement on yourself, child of God?Do you believe this is wholley true?
Old 10-05-2019, 06:55 AM
janielee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonglow
Hi janielee,

It seems for to not hold to tight to that which may come. For in this life as this physical being it seems to shift and change anyways. To find ways to go with this.

It is like just when I Think I know, something comes along and expands the outlook. Then realize I don't know the full story. At other times simply don't know and be alright with that.

Some things are for me and some things are not, as I see it.

Yes, there is rest and peace to be had in the space in which to be with what is being. The presence that feels always there.

Thank you for the suggestion and thoughts.

I bow to you completely, Moonglow...
Old 10-05-2019, 11:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImthatIm
Thanks for sharing that.
I just seen my own judgement stands in my way many times, instead of letting go and trusting completely.

Here is a little quote from a book. (A course in miracles)OR (ACIM)

That's why it is called a practice, lol

I find it is not unusual to judge at times. For me it is paying attention and be willing to adjust as needed.

I call it a work in progress.
Old 10-05-2019, 11:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by janielee
I bow to you completely, Moonglow...

I humbly bow to you.

Thanks for the kind words.