Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

View Poll Results: How do you feel about cats?
They are magical creatures! I feel a special bond with them. 69 60.53%
They give me the creeps! 3 2.63%
Indifferent 13 11.40%
I like them but dont think there is anything "special" about them 29 25.44%
Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Old 23-06-2022, 09:01 PM
Administrator
I love cats my fur baby died a couple of months ago.
I love all Animals they all bring something special into our lives

Namaste
Old 24-06-2022, 03:24 PM
Master
I love cats! I got 3, two of which are 13 yr old brothers and the other has just turned 1 yr and is female. My li'l baby!

I loved hearing and reading from Diana Cooper that cats originate from Orion. In her spiritual animal card deck (animal angels?) she tells more about their task and reason for incarnating here and what they bring us.
Basically cats already had an important task in Atlantis where they assisted in crystal healing temples by choosing the right crystal(s).
Also in Egypt cats were still important and they had temple dedicated to them where cats lived. Killing one meant the death penalty. They were sacred as people still understood why they were here.

I also love how cats -almost all felines except for lions- are solitary animals yet domesticated cats are loving and caring to their owners/guardians even though they too are solitary.
When I went to the US on holiday in 2016 I had people come over to take care of my then 2 cats and one of them is really attached to me, always has been. My lovely Bailey!
He missed me and looked as if he was crying for as long as I was gone. He wasn't his usual self at all and barely came in to eat nor did he go to the temp caretakers for cuddles, which he normally always did do.
It took a few weeks when I got back for him to turn to normal behaviour. It was as if I had lost his trust by leaving and he was really hurting, missing me.
Such a shame you cannot explain to a pet you're going on holiday :/
I really felt for him!
The other doesn't care so much as long as he gets his food. We're not so attached to one another either, but Bailey, and now my new cat Nila... most certainly very attached!
I love them to bits.
Old 26-06-2022, 07:57 PM
Administrator
My cat knew when the kids were down he would always go to them and cuddle up to them.
He had a healing presence to him,
Loosing him was heart breaking

Namaste
Old 26-06-2022, 11:22 PM
Bambo

Im so sorry NS

I miss my kitty also (Both of them) ....... I used to hold her and she jumped up in bed and slept with me........ I love my kitty kitty so much!! (Meow!!)

I know how ya feel!!
Old 06-07-2022, 06:32 AM
Knower

I've seen cats pant, which it's best not to allow to go on very long, as indicates either way too hot, or both hot and stressed. (Cats can feel uncomfortably warm, but not pant.) My cat is big, old, and fat, so I do my best to keep her happy and low stressed. My neighbor lady has a tiny cat about one fourth her weight, who also likes me. I've only known one cat who didn't like me.

Cats dislike fast motion, as in running around the house getting ready to go somewhere. If in a hurry, I slow down some when I'm near them.

Unlike any other cat I've ever known, my cat loves to be foot petted. I'm always in socks or barefoot, and holding onto and/or leaning on something, as I don't have good enough balance on one foot to do this. One must never put any noticeable weight on the cat to keep one's balance. I switch feet every 4-6 strokes, as my one standing foot gets tired quickly. She has a very high level of trust for me in doing this, and also can sleep when I tread, softly of course, inches away from her. I'm not sure I'd be so trusting, if the situation were reversed, towards someone at least ten times my weight.

JoeColo
Old 31-07-2022, 07:26 PM
jaminhealth

I've never been a cat fancier...they were around our house and property growing up but NOT in the houses.

My daughter went thru the cat journey growing up, she had 2 Buttons and Tabby. and when she moved out on her own I vowed never again in my house and the cat box stuff... She now at 57 has no cats in their lives but she and her children always have a dog probably for the last 20 yrs.

I had a friend and she's gone now, but she talked about sleeping with her cat on her chest and neck etc,,,,makes me cringe...
Old 01-08-2022, 11:08 AM
Bambo

Meow Meow
Old 09-09-2022, 03:53 PM
Master
Cats are very smart and can be funny
I love their slender physiques.
my favorite cats are carcals, servals, cheetahs, and panthers.
Old 09-09-2022, 03:55 PM
Guide

I love cats and dogs.