Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 23-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Alan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
Well, obviously you folks are allowed to believe what you want...

I've been lucid dreaming all my life... and over the last year or so projecting...
And I've never encountered *ANYTHING* can that be construed as a "negative entity".

So either I'm super special and they leave me alone... or, they don't exist due to me not believing in their existence.

As far as I'm concerned, you're only a victim if you believe you are.
And you're all just further reinforcing the belief in each other that these things exist.
I can see this clear as day... I'm baffled why nobody else can.

I'll just leave this be but leave this link here for anyone curious to read more on my opinion on this:
http://unlimitedboundaries.ca/2010/11/05/demons-do-not-exist/
Just because you haven't encountered them doesn't mean they exist; it just means you haven't encountered them. I have encountered them many times, sometimes at random, sometimes they sought me out, and sometimes I've invited them through my own subconscious decisions. I've never really feared them, nor did I think about them much prior to projecting, but I have encountered a great deal and I can say it is not due to the way I am thinking. If you haven't met them then that's something for you to ponder, but your theory that it is peoples belief in them which makes them real is preposterous and presumptious.

Now it appears to be true that they don't bother some people for some reason. I've spoken to people who have been projecting for decades and have never encountered them. This is an unknown variable.

You being "something special" might be the reason they leave you alone. They do target specific people for specific reasons, most of those reasons unknown to me, but their attacks do carry with them patterns.

On the topic of "evil", I think using this emotive term does give them unnecessary power, but most of them are not truly evil. They come in many varieties. You are right that fearing them gives them power, but it is not where they come from. They are real people, like you and I.

Personally I think people tend to abuse the whole "it was your subconscious" dismissal when it comes to astral projection. True, it does play a massive role if you let it, but anyone experienced enough should be able to learn to quickly subdue its influence to allow for more objective experiences. This isn't hard, it just takes experience and a will to not allow the subconscious undue influence on your objectivity. It is also extremely easy to tell the difference between subconscious creation and reality. Seriously, anyone who has been projecting for any length of time who cannot tell the difference between a subconscious fabrication and a REAL person in front of them has messed up priorities. There's more to astral projection than just wandering around in a half-dazed dream state, you can get more clarity, more objectivity, and thus more valuable and informative experiences the more you work at it.
Old 24-11-2010, 01:59 AM
Sangress

Xanth, you say you've only been projecting for a year or so.

Would it be hard to believe that you havent encountered anything like what you describe because you just haven't been projecting for long enough?

Personally, I don't believe in evil things or dark things or demons or angels...etc

It's all observations or assumptions coloured by individual perceptions and morals gained through personal experience.

I understand that people often fear what they do not understand and often put labels on things they are afraid of (take the steryoptipical name of Demon as an example of that) and often others will unknowingly use that label themselves and then form a completely twisted perspective of something that was originally so clear and obvious.

Something is only evil if you believe it to be so and just because you haven not experienced something does not mean it does not exist.

That's just my opinion.
Old 08-11-2011, 03:09 AM
Sangress

I know this is an old post, but I think a revival is in order. It seemed to fit here and I want to share. Not even sure if anyone will read this.

I said goodbye to my first bonded parasite yesterday. It'd outgrown me and was ready to move on. It no longer needed a host. I never knew their reliance on other beings was only the first "stage" of their development, so it was very interesting to find all that out.

It's very pretty now that its all grown. Glows white/blue and is about 13 inches long, moves blindingly fast and has a very high pitched and dare I say "positive" energy signature. It's also completely self sufficient.

I am a little bit sad to see it go though. But oh well, the cycle of life goes on as nature intended.

This is a quick sketch I drew of it.

http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee380/Sangress/DSCF1724.jpg
Old 08-11-2011, 05:53 AM
PixieWillow

Hi Sangress, I believe that parasites exist and find your post interesting, how would one know if they had a parasite? I have read that you can feel tired or drained & they will take your energy etc but when you had one attached to you did you feel a certain energy in that area?
Old 08-11-2011, 06:25 AM
Sangress

Quote:
Hi Sangress, I believe that parasites exist and find your post interesting, how would one know if they had a parasite? I have read that you can feel tired or drained & they will take your energy etc but when you had one attached to you did you feel a certain energy in that area?

Nice questions. I'm no expert, but I can share from my own personal experience if you like. Maybe it'll help you out some time.

I think that knowing whether you've had a run in with a parasite really depends on how aware you are and the type of parasite it is.

To my knowledge a lot of people don't actually report feeling drained for some reason, perhaps simply because the parasite is taking amounts that are too small to affect them, or maybe a numbing affect. I cant be sure, but now that it's brought to my attention again I'll look into it.

Most times people describe feeling a kind of absence of energy or a reverse/slowing in the flow of energy in some part of their body or aura. Others sometimes notice that theres also a subtle different kind of energetic vibration coming from part of their body.

Some feel an area of extreem heat or cold where a parasite is. A friend of mine reported that he'd always felt like something in his chest was 'burning' and had been like it for years, he'd gone to docters and everything. I removed something that I think was a parasite from him (although I can tell you it looked a bit odd, so that one may have been a construct of energy or something like that) and he hasn't reported the burning feeling ever since.

I've met one woman who kept thinking she was pregnant because she could feel the shape and movement of the "something" in her midsection (though she did know that it was energetically based as well...so that caused a lot of confusion until I showed it to her.)

Hmm...a few people I've met also describe seeing flashes of movement in part of their body, or hearing clicking sounds or feeling something moving over their skin. Some even report feeling or seeing something "bite" them or "hit" them and get "stuck" there.

There are so many ways to sense these kinds of things, so I think maybe self awareness and paying attention to any kind of reoccuring and escalating energetic irritation would be a good way of keeping an eye out.

As for me, I personally tend to feel a weight and sometimes movement in the area of a parasite and see and feel the "glow" of energy from a living thing in the area where the parasite has set itself up. I've got communication with mine and there are set periods of time where they are allowed energy and they understand that it is in everyones best interest that things stay balanced. I feel next to no negative affects from the parasites unless they are rearranging themselves and picking on eachother for new "territory." They rarely bother me, so I rarely notice them.

But I should mention, the initial connections made during first contact with the parasite is a bit painfull for me at times. It takes some getting used to and takes time to balance out the give and take of energy, as do most things.

As for what I've figured about astral/energetic parasites themselves....

Some parasites hide themselves away and "hybernate" or go dormant and are virtually unnoticable and harmless, others are quite disruptive and chew away at small sections of a persons energy system. Other parasites overload the person with energy to store for lean times and then when they need it they'll take back all the energy they expend. So there are lots of different behaviours and affects as far as I can tell.

From my experience, a majority of parasites dont stay long and create minor damage unless there are a lot of them. Usually they leave their host as soon as they notice an imbalance.

I've only seen two occasions where someones been riddled with them. The person wanted to know how to get rid of all the painfull blockages in his chakra system. I remember him saying "its like I get rid of them and then they come back and i dont know what I'm doing wrong."

OK...I think thats all I can pull off the top of my head at this point. Sorry for the length of it. Hope that answers your questions well enough.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:54 AM
PixieWillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
Nice questions. I'm no expert, but I can share from my own personal experience if you like. Maybe it'll help you out some time.

I think that knowing whether you've had a run in with a parasite really depends on how aware you are and the type of parasite it is.

To my knowledge a lot of people don't actually report feeling drained for some reason, perhaps simply because the parasite is taking amounts that are too small to affect them, or maybe a numbing affect. I cant be sure, but now that it's brought to my attention again I'll look into it.

Most times people describe feeling a kind of absence of energy or a reverse/slowing in the flow of energy in some part of their body or aura. Others sometimes notice that theres also a subtle different kind of energetic vibration coming from part of their body.

Some feel an area of extreem heat or cold where a parasite is. A friend of mine reported that he'd always felt like something in his chest was 'burning' and had been like it for years, he'd gone to docters and everything. I removed something that I think was a parasite from him (although I can tell you it looked a bit odd, so that one may have been a construct of energy or something like that) and he hasn't reported the burning feeling ever since.

I've met one woman who kept thinking she was pregnant because she could feel the shape and movement of the "something" in her midsection (though she did know that it was energetically based as well...so that caused a lot of confusion until I showed it to her.)

Hmm...a few people I've met also describe seeing flashes of movement in part of their body, or hearing clicking sounds or feeling something moving over their skin. Some even report feeling or seeing something "bite" them or "hit" them and get "stuck" there.

There are so many ways to sense these kinds of things, so I think maybe self awareness and paying attention to any kind of reoccuring and escalating energetic irritation would be a good way of keeping an eye out.

As for me, I personally tend to feel a weight and sometimes movement in the area of a parasite and see and feel the "glow" of energy from a living thing in the area where the parasite has set itself up. I've got communication with mine and there are set periods of time where they are allowed energy and they understand that it is in everyones best interest that things stay balanced. I feel next to no negative affects from the parasites unless they are rearranging themselves and picking on eachother for new "territory." They rarely bother me, so I rarely notice them.

But I should mention, the initial connections made during first contact with the parasite is a bit painfull for me at times. It takes some getting used to and takes time to balance out the give and take of energy, as do most things.

As for what I've figured about astral/energetic parasites themselves....

Some parasites hide themselves away and "hybernate" or go dormant and are virtually unnoticable and harmless, others are quite disruptive and chew away at small sections of a persons energy system. Other parasites overload the person with energy to store for lean times and then when they need it they'll take back all the energy they expend. So there are lots of different behaviours and affects as far as I can tell.

From my experience, a majority of parasites dont stay long and create minor damage unless there are a lot of them. Usually they leave their host as soon as they notice an imbalance.

I've only seen two occasions where someones been riddled with them. The person wanted to know how to get rid of all the painfull blockages in his chakra system. I remember him saying "its like I get rid of them and then they come back and i dont know what I'm doing wrong."

OK...I think thats all I can pull off the top of my head at this point. Sorry for the length of it. Hope that answers your questions well enough.

Thanks for your reply, thats so interesting how you described it because for years now I have felt a sensation on my upper back, I first felt it about 8 years ago, I feel that something is there, but it doesn't feel bad, I feel a warmth or a glow off my upper back and also feel a weight on my upper back. When I first got this feeling I thought maybe something was attached to me like an astral parasite, but that idea left me as it wasn't a negative feeling, its a very positive, nice feeling. A couple of years later, I did an Angel Intuitive course and my teacher said it was really interesting because she felt I had an ascended master that was standing behind me and she asked if I felt that, and I thought that could have been it, but I still wonder about it, I can even feel it now as I type lol this feeling has been with me for so many years! :)
Old 08-11-2011, 11:53 AM
XeR0

Now that you mention it, I think I may have had an encounter with one of these parasites or whatever they're called. I was out-of-body and I ended up in a deep indigo/violet space. There was nothing but this color. Then, a white, dragon-like creature peaked out of the mist that was this color (indigo/violet). It had "teeth" for spikes on it's back. It attacked me. However, it seemed to attack me in a way that a bird protects its nest; in other words, it attacked in a defensive way. I didn't know what I had done to deserve this so I stuck out my arm as a gesture of apology and submissiveness.

Eventually, it wrapped itself around my arm, exposing the "teeth" on its back on my arm and began rubbing itself back and forth around my arm....almost in a sawing action. In shock, I pushed the dragon-like creature off my arm and went back to body. Not really sure what happened, what it was or what I did. But now that you've mentioned some of the characteristics of these "parasites", it seems I may have run into one myself....that's my experience anyways.
Old 08-11-2011, 11:58 AM
mattie

Nonphysical Really Not All That Different

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
..., but negative astral spirits do exist just as there are negative people in this world. Dying doesn't automatically make someone free of their negative attitudes and unconscious emotional patterns. ...

Very useful point. We don't automatically get granted an upgrade in our consciousness because our physical body dies & our nonphysical body moves on.

I suspect we will find when we are nonphysical that it is very similar to life here. Some are advanced, most are OK, some are troubled.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:07 PM
mattie

Frequency Is High Enough To Not Be A Natural Target

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanth
Well, obviously you folks are allowed to believe what you want...

I've been lucid dreaming all my life... and over the last year or so projecting...
And I've never encountered *ANYTHING* can that be construed as a "negative entity".

So either I'm super special and they leave me alone... or, they don't exist due to me not believing in their existence.

As far as I'm concerned, you're only a victim if you believe you are.
And you're all just further reinforcing the belief in each other that these things exist.
I can see this clear as day... I'm baffled why nobody else can....

It’s not all that hard to figure out what is going on w/ you. It’s not that you’re ‘super special.’ That you’ve in the mode of seeing that one is ‘only a victim if you believe you are.’ indicates you have moved past fear about this issue.

Those who are in this mindset are seldom bothered by negative entities as the negative entities won’t be attracted, & usually aren’t interested in dealing w/ those whose frequency is robust as they are attracted to those who are a compatible frequency or an even lower frequency than they are. The negative energies are adept at evaluating the frequency of others.
Old 08-11-2011, 12:13 PM
mattie

Looking At Nuances

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan
Just because you haven't encountered them doesn't mean they exist; it just means you haven't encountered them. ...

Useful point.

Quote:
Now it appears to be true that they don't bother some people for some reason. I've spoken to people who have been projecting for decades and have never encountered them. This is an unknown variable.

Those who have raised their awareness or frequency aren’t natural targets. The higher of a level the energy, the less palatable it is for low frequency jokers.

Quote:
On the topic of "evil", I think using this emotive term does give them unnecessary power, but most of them are not truly evil. They come in many varieties. ... They are real people, like you and I.

The polarized good/evil assessment doesn’t help us take the nuanced look at them that is useful for us dealing w/ them. Just like people here, what they are doing may be unproductive or undesirable, but this is dealing w/ their actions which can be changed.