Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 18-03-2011, 01:08 AM
Newbie ;)
Have to share this experience

For three or four times in the last month I've seen small flying creatures. It usually happens at night while I'm lying in bed before I go to sleep. All of a sudden I'll see 50 or possibly 100 of small, winged figures, gracefully and slowly flapping their wings and hovering two or three feet from me. I am totally awake during this, but the lighting is very dim. It is actually so beautiful to watch as they gently hover up and down in the air. The lamp by the side of my bed is kind of like a pole lamp that faces downward. Last night when this happened the lamp was turned off, but whenever one of these creatures would pass under this lamp, the lamp would glow like heating elements warming up with a golden yellow color. The color of these creatures is a beautiful dark aqua marine. If I try to focus in too much on the details of them they will slowly disappear. This has never happened before to me, and I'd be interested in what you all think.
Thanks,David
Old 18-03-2011, 01:30 AM
Foodmuse

It sounds really neat David. I have had many "out of the norm" experiences in this life, but nothing like yours.
There seems to be no emotional responce so I'd say it may be a tuning into another reality, like a side step...
I have had simular experiences with UFO's where I have no fear only joy and fun on teips flying the craft about. No abuses like many report. It's like a fun night out. Write it down and date it, ya never know when ....
Beams, Foodmuse
Old 28-03-2011, 02:22 AM
Boldylocks

David, you are being visited- that sounds awesome! Do you feel free to say "Hi" to these Beings? I have learned never to say "never"- there is much more out there than we humans realize and many more dimensions that are connected with us

hugs
Boldy
Old 28-03-2011, 10:35 AM
Newbie ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldylocks
David, you are being visited- that sounds awesome! Do you feel free to say "Hi" to these Beings? I have learned never to say "never"- there is much more out there than we humans realize and many more dimensions that are connected with us

hugs
Boldy
Hi Boldy, Yes I would feel free to greet them. I think the whole scene was just so strangely beautiful and peaceful and I was so caught up with being the observer, it never occurred to me. It hasn't happened again since I posted , but next time I'll give it a try.
Thanks, David
Old 28-03-2011, 11:29 PM
Boldylocks

Well , they may not want to call attention to themselves too much after you did share about them with us. For what it's worth, when you shared your encounter, it really encouraged me and led me to say a prayer for them-as well as our dear Mother Earth- so If they can read this, I hope that will also encourage them too.

Even if you don't see them again- know that they can still be there just the same, so you can still send them our love anyway

hugs
Boldy
Old 29-03-2011, 07:14 PM
Newbie ;)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boldylocks
Well , they may not want to call attention to themselves too much after you did share about them with us. For what it's worth, when you shared your encounter, it really encouraged me and led me to say a prayer for them-as well as our dear Mother Earth- so If they can read this, I hope that will also encourage them too.

Even if you don't see them again- know that they can still be there just the same, so you can still send them our love anyway

hugs
Boldy
Thanks Boldy, It was quite an experience that leaves me wanting more
David
Old 09-05-2011, 09:11 AM
Master
sweet!! =)
Old 09-05-2011, 07:18 PM
Knower
Very cool thanks for sharing.
Old 30-05-2011, 09:44 PM
Jazlan

This sounds so beautiful but its possible that these are astral creations from another human being who may be paying you a little visit? Just a thought...