Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 20-12-2014, 01:35 AM
BabeRuthless

Titanic

So, I've heard it is possible to AP into the past. Would it then be possible for someone or has someone AP'd into the last days before Titanic sunk? I think that would be so fun and romantic!
Old 20-12-2014, 02:17 AM
Suspended

deleted sorry got it wrong.
Old 20-12-2014, 03:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabeRuthless
So, I've heard it is possible to AP into the past. Would it then be possible for someone or has someone AP'd into the last days before Titanic sunk? I think that would be so fun and romantic!
Would it be possible to project to the actual past and live the Titanic experience? No, because the Titanic sunk in the physical dimension we live in and astral projection occurs in many dimensions, none of them being the physical dimension we live in. Astral projection takes you out of the physical dimension. Could you experience something similar in another dimension during a projection? Possibly but it wouldn't technically be the past or the actual Titanic sinking. Could you visit some zone where you could view the past and view the Titanic ordeal? Yes that is possible as well. But unless there is some dimension that exists that repeats the past that occurred in this physical dimension we live in then visiting an actual past event isn't possible unless you invent a time machine. I've visited many dimensions and pretty much all of them had beings living their owns lives, making their own choices, creating their own past. I cannot see there being a dimension that does nothing but subject beings to live another dimension's past over and over again.
Old 20-12-2014, 04:12 AM
Master
Not sure about astral projection. I know souls can go anywhere and any when they want to be with a thought. Though the past is fixed in this realm. One could go back and witness what happened, seeing the ship in it's prime perhaps.

Though the sinking was very traumatic. It took many to help those who did not survive the sinking. Many in the forefront and in the background.
Old 20-12-2014, 08:18 AM
bliss

yes, of course you can go see Titanic, any event in the past is recorded in another astral realm and can be visited as if it's real - but you cannot change it.

in between lives you may go to your house in spirit world and may have a few paintings on the wall with how you looked in past lives and when you stare at a picture, you see your past life happening as a movie and you can ponder on your past mistakes and lessons and plan better your next life.

this is what happens when you see titanic too - you see the movie, feel the things, but cannot change them.