Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-12-2014, 03:05 PM
7-Days-Luck

Might Be My First Travel in All of My Astral Projections

I said -might, but, I am more to the opinion that I totally travelled, but a very short distance one (laughs)

This happened few weeks back. I was sleeping, and then woke up a little. But still feeling sleepy, I go back to sleep. I was on my back and head resting on my hands behind on the pillow.

After I sleep, I woke up again cos I felt some energy vibrations. And I was like ugh, am sleepy, I dun wanna astral project. So I just stay lying down, not bothering to open my eyes and try to go to sleep. But failed to as I just lie there (probably APing already). So with that, I wanted to get up and turn on the light, but couldn't move. So I was like "Dammit, am in sleep paralysis, uggghhh, fine, I'll do it."

With that, I sat up, feeling that separation feeling (like going through water?). Again, I CAN'T SEE. So following advice I got from the forum here, this time, instead of moving around and thinking so much. I stay. I sat there, yeah, just sitting, and trying to wait for my vision to come.

To be honest, I was really still sleepy, so sitting up like that almost made me doze off. At that point, when sleepy (all blur), I begin to see. I was in my room, the only difference is that, where my door is, is a doorway of a staircase. Curious, I got out of my bed while my vision is still blurry. I went down the stairs and walked into this HUGE living room. It's like, this place is probably a mansion.

I can't remember much . I know there are archways/doorways like how a living room has. And there are big wide windows with window door to the side. probably some couches around. And the main thing I remember clearly was a big chandelier hanging high up at the ceiling in the middle.

I was mostly look up, and then at one of the archway, where I saw silhoutte, in other words, a blurry figure and I can't recognize. I freaked out, wondering "****, WHO IS THAT!". At that point, i got worried that I might end up hallucinating horror things. ANd I absolutely hate horror things, even hallucinations.

Being the chicken I am, I try to escape, so I tried to go through the wall, but failed to, but I manage to float up the wall and up to the ceiling. So I was like just, hands and feet to the ceiling some some scaredy cat. The thing that also got me scared, when I freaked out, my vision is still blur and sometimes on and off, on and off, black, and blur, black then blur.

At that point, when I was sticking at the ceiling, I was telling my self "Ok ok ok time to go back! Am freaked out! Time to go back to body!" But at that time, my vision was back, and at the window, where the glass door is, there was this lady (can't remember who), she opened the door and was telling me I can leave. So I remember saying thank you as I flew to her and out through the door.

After that, poof, I can't remember anything else, as if that memory just stopped there.

With that, the thing I can remember after I left through the glass door, I remember waking up in my room, on my bed again. and see two guys in front of me. I wasn't scared, more like, what. There was this friendly looking green orc buff guy, and some yellow lynx leopard humanoid. Like characters from World of Warcraft. I couldn't remember the conversation, but I kinda remember the orc was talking to me the most, he was like "Oh you awake? About time?" That's the part where I at least could remember. And the next thing I remember is that they were guiding me around to explore the -astral world-. In that memory, I remember wanting and trying SO HARD to take in everything and try to remember. But when I woke up, it's all a blur. The travelling the world part is most blurry one, except for meeting the two guys.

So this is what I thought, right after I left through the glass door, that was the end of my REAL AP. But from that AP, it might've started a sort of lucid dream that is astral inspired. So yeah, that's my story. I am very mixed up in this XD and I guess I am quite curious to know, who was that lady who helped me to leave?
Old 20-12-2014, 08:48 AM
bliss

"I am very mixed up in this XD and I guess I am quite curious to know, who was that lady who helped me to leave?"

it might be a sister of yours who 2 lifetimes ago in 1800s decided to learn astral travel more, so she is ahead of you now and acts as a guide (one of your guides). :)
Old 20-12-2014, 03:31 PM
Master
that was quite the adventure, very interesting to read, 7DL. I would say those two that you saw in your room are guides, since that is the service they perform. I also get guided around the astral, being taught how to behave and what to watch out for, but I haven't seen what they look like, just a kind of brown mass where the body is and what they say just appears in my mind.
Old 24-12-2014, 10:06 AM
7-Days-Luck

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
that was quite the adventure, very interesting to read, 7DL. I would say those two that you saw in your room are guides, since that is the service they perform. I also get guided around the astral, being taught how to behave and what to watch out for, but I haven't seen what they look like, just a kind of brown mass where the body is and what they say just appears in my mind.
I see 8O

Even if you say they are my guides. But I am to the opinion they might just something I end up dreaming of. And it's confusing cos it's easily mixed up with my dreams. And it's not really convincing especially when I see -two guides-, who looks like friendly expressive characters from a game. ESPECIALLY the friendly green orc. I am just so confused AHAHAHAH XD

When I first astral projected, that was the first time I know my guide was around me. So I want to meet my guide. Even as much as I wish for it, my busy life gets in the way and sometimes make more forget about astral projection things. I really wanna meet my guide, because, there was once when I astral projected (blind), some astral pervert grabbed me and nuzzled at the nape of my neck. While it freaked me out that time, it just makes me wanna know more. Like, who is my guide? What are they like? I wanna know. And I wanna know more if the -astral pervert- was my guide AHAHAHAHAH

(I would give them an earful if they were that astral pervert)

Life is so---life. AHAHAHAHAHAH XD