Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 26-05-2018, 03:31 AM
Suspended
Coming closer

I am coming closer to my spirit within the spirit that w e created me and twin flame as one. I feel it rising in me and saying hello. My twin flame will be back soon. I feel so much integration and reuniting with self right now. I'm saying hello to myself. It feels amazing... we share this spirit. This energy.it is mine and hers in one spirit.

The spirit is finally sharing equally between her and me. I feel the connection. It's equally in her coming to me going to her. It's more stronger now than ever. Finally coming to be seen..

Thank you
Old 27-05-2018, 05:06 AM
Administrator
Very Beautiful Elysium its heart warming to see others in touch with there inner spirit and how twin flames and soul mates help in this

I wrote this a few years ago, not sure if this is relevant to your thread but felt compelled to share it with you but it was at a time when I too was experiencing inner spiritual changes and the things I went through when in a twin flame connection....

"As I step into the darkness, I realized.... I’m not alone. Something lurks all around me, As I walk I stumble, fall and remain there. As I lay there with all this invading presence about me... I did fear greatly.
"A softly spoken voice said to me, 'let there be light' and in an instant I am illuminated by a candle that shines before me, as I heard the invading presence speak a voiceless sound... I still did fear greatly"...
"As the candle light danced the shadows moved, I lay still so the shadows could not see me lest they cause me to be troubled by there presence... Again I did fear greatly"...
"After some time the candle went out and the shadows disappeared only to be replaced with silence and stillness in an endless void of darkness, yet the light within was still aglow, and a voice said from the deep, 'Why did you fear so?' and thus was the first great question... and my fear was thus replaced with curiosity"
Old 27-05-2018, 05:12 AM
Administrator
the above passage is a channelled message given to me over a very long time, it is only now I put them all together and share them,
Old 27-05-2018, 05:16 AM
Administrator
its interesting is it not, when we connect to another as a twin flame or soul mate we pick up the most profound wisdom from such... so long as we are open to the inner changes that take place while connected to another in such a spiritual way.

I am in awe of it all
Old 27-05-2018, 05:28 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
its interesting is it not, when we connect to another as a twin flame or soul mate we pick up the most profound wisdom from such... so long as we are open to the inner changes that take place while connected to another in such a spiritual way.

I am in awe of it all
Yes it's wonderful. I miss her greatly, deeply, and endlessly. For some odd reason we are not meant for this life, but there is a spiritual promise that was made from her to me to find me again in our next life. Love and hugs xx
Old 27-05-2018, 05:29 AM
Suspended
This life feels like a long universal blah. Time is tricky...this life just goes on and on... I'm already at the end of it, it will be greay. :)
Old 27-05-2018, 10:49 AM
Administrator
A song in honour of the promise made to you many lifetimes ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8u4VLk0iTI