Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 06-06-2018, 11:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Hi Nameless.
Its been a long time since we spoke,probably 2012/2013 when we first joined here..A lot has gone on with me since then.not too much has changed in the physical but my spiritual/energetic growth has moved quite a bit.
I haven't been to the stone circles or anywhere energetic for a while as I have my own personal fountain of energy now but all those earlier travels were so important.

On the subject of peoples names here,I think you have the coolest
I agree that none of us are from Earth as this is not where our Spirit was created but it is our home till Death.The UNIVERSE is our home....and maybe even more that we cannot comprehend yet.

Robbie is not my style,I believe we have different musical tastes so we probably won't ever go to a concert together

My hubby taught my son & daughter how to play the guitar when they were young and along the way he kiped their musical style - they like just what he likes, so I'm used to not having the same musical taste (from a former Carpenter's groupie LOL).