Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-04-2018, 08:29 PM
mindanalyzer

weird night for my dog and me

Hi
Last night was kind of weird. I never meditate these days but I decided to listen to the video Hynosis for meeting your higher self (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoHwqE1mB9E). Well after a while, apparently I felt asleep because I dont remember anything

... I woke up at 3 something and felt quite a weird energy in my bedroom (I am sleeping on a thin/firm foam/air pad on the floor these days because that's the only thing that is keeping my back out of pain). My dog has his bed placed to the left of my bed but he was under my bed and refused to come to where I was no matter how much I asked (or begged). [ When he is afraid he gets under the bed and nobody can get him out Example: When I would get into an argument with my ex and I was fuming, he would automatically get under the bed and would not get out until I would calm down. Thankfully I'm living in peace these days so he does not get under the bed anymore ]

After that I continued sleeping but then I woke up (strangely enough very rested) at 6:00 (I usually sleep until 8am and from 6-8 is the time of my deep sleep). I could not go back to bed and woke up with this feeling as if something had happened while I slept, caused by pre-sleep meditation

Can anybody with psychic powers look into this? My name is Elio Elias

thank you
Old 10-04-2018, 08:46 PM
Experiencer
i m not sure about what visited you but I guess something bad...

3 AM is the normal hour for night visits... between 3AM and 5AM it happens a lot. I used to wake up during more than 1 month at 4AM, eyes opened suddenly (I have normally a very DEEP sleep),feeling a big shiver down my spine, being stuck and feeling weird. Felt kind of presence, something staring at me.

If your dog is afraid it's not a good visit believe me. Cats and dogs see ghosts and normally don't pay attention to it, they just observe it and move on. If your dog hided he might have seen something really ugly.

Once the dog of my roommate started to bark a looot while I was alone with him in the house. He was fixing something around (beyond) me and even started to run and make circles around !! Hunting something ! Crazy. His behavior scared me and made me understand there was something around. Then I started to hear a TV and old woman sentences whereas there was nobody in the house. I f**** ran away from the house!lol

Just concentrate on your intuition when it happens: what do you feel ?
Try not to be afraid that s what they want. Just ignore them !

Peace ++
Old 10-04-2018, 08:52 PM
mindanalyzer

thank you, I have a strong faith in God and I know that Michael the archangel protects me
Old 10-04-2018, 09:09 PM
Experiencer
Oh you re from Miami I should have gone there for work this month but finally not :(

Greetings and love from France xxx
Old 12-04-2018, 03:34 AM
mindanalyzer

Thank you helix, love from miami to u

Ps: I wished I would be sent to Paris for work ... but that’s wishful thinking because it’s not gonna happen

Last edited by mindanalyzer : 12-04-2018 at 05:05 AM.
Old 16-05-2018, 08:28 PM
mindanalyzer

I was going back to this and I wonder:

Why would I have these weird experiences when trying to meet the so-called higher self?
Could it be related to the fact that I don't believe in this concept?
or it could be that my "higher self" might look kind of frightening?
Old 16-05-2018, 10:28 PM
Experiencer
Hi mindanalyzer !

Lol believe me Paris is not so cool! I hated living there it's expensive and rainy..people are stressed and grey. Now I'm in the south west and life is sunnier :))

So about your stuff, my point is that when your start to increase your vibration (>average) you'll get the attention of everything around..in the above dimension.
So an easy drawing to illustrate that : when you spot a light in the dark night, you can notice that the light attracts the beautiful butterflies but also ...the nasty mosquitos. :) all of them are driven and attracted by light.
So when you start to shine on your own, its exactly the same ! You don't know what s around, it can be benevolent or malevolent because all Know they can reach you.
Of course this is a duality view from our ego 3D view.
When you start to be aware then you access what's behind the veils. Basically none of them can hurt you if you don't allow them. That's just lower vibrational beings who like to freak out people or play with them. They play with your fears and feed from it...so you just have to keep relaxed and show you re not afraid.
Old 17-05-2018, 12:53 AM
Super Moderator
Maybe the meditation opened up your psychic perceptions, rather suddenly. Only you were not fully prepared for those levels. Perhaps there is still a layer of you which is running on "scared". That would clash with the raised frequency and openness of the psychic awareness. It may be deep down and you're generally not aware of it.
Uneasy feelings are not always because we have encountered some other "scary" experience or Being. They can be because we sense on a deep level that we are not prepared to enter a different conscious awareness yet.

Your dog probably sensed your unease, even if you made no sound. They are very attuned to us in invisible ways.

If you wish to continue with exploring finer or deeper levels of awareness, it might help you to make some spiritual preparations first. Just so that you are not dismayed or scared by what you encounter, and are in tune with consciousness shifts. It's when bits of us lag behind that there can be a sense of disharmony and unease, and a sense of not quite belonging in those new realms.
Attunement to finer levels of consciousness is not only done in meditation, but by daily practise and living life in those ways. Of living life by deep and true core values.
Just like building stamina and muscle strength, the more frequently you do that the stronger and fitter you will be. And it's a gradual, living dynamic.

You could possibly look into chakra cleansing also, as part of your spiritual preparation. Prayer....methods of protection, etc. Not because there is anything to fear as such, but just because all those things will attune you naturally to a finer level. A "purer" level. (By "pure" I mean essential, not anything prissy!)
Old 17-05-2018, 12:57 AM
mindanalyzer

Thank you helix6. I had the chance to drive from the Netherlands to Spain and the scenery in the SW of France is just beautiful; enjoy it and take care