Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 17-05-2012, 02:57 PM
siena

[quote=Gr4ssh0pp3r]I hope that something can be done about Asperberger's. Taking care of an autistic child at camp was one of the more difficult experiences, in my life, but it was so enjoyable. The poor boy was so happy, yet so remote to the human world. I turned my back for a moment to help other children with things, only to find him atop a ladder. Thankfully, he didn't fall.

i have also had the chance to work with autistic children long ago...but aspergers is high functional autism, think of Sheldon in the Big bang theory.
Him being on one extreme of the rainbow.
Old 17-05-2012, 03:30 PM
Gracey

i am a redhead and that is even more rare than negative blood types. what does that say....hahaha....seriously, i dont think that blood type makes you any different from anyone else.
Old 17-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Lauraye

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
i am a redhead and that is even more rare than negative blood types. what does that say....hahaha....seriously, i dont think that blood type makes you any different from anyone else.
Awww Gracey, see I live in scotland and I am surrounded by redheads, including my little boy, its rare if you don't have red hair here! hahaha!!Xx
Old 17-05-2012, 04:36 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauraye
Awww Gracey, see I live in scotland and I am surrounded by redheads, including my little boy, its rare if you don't have red hair here! hahaha!!Xx

i could not imagine being around so many read heads. there is less than 2 percent of redheads world wide. in the usa where i live there is a population of 2 percent. some scientists that we are to be extinct within the next 100 years.....yikes.......
Old 17-05-2012, 04:49 PM
Gr4ssh0pp3r

Quote:
Originally Posted by siena
i have also had the chance to work with autistic children long ago...but aspergers is high functional autism, think of Sheldon in the Big bang theory.
Him being on one extreme of the rainbow.

I see.

(10 char. min)
Old 18-05-2012, 10:06 AM
Experiencer
Okay well, I'm a qualified archaeologist with a minor in physics, genetics etc.. The Rhesus Gene and blood group factors were introduced into homo sapien or modern day humans as a product of interbreeding between modern humans and Neanderthal between 50,000 and 80,000 years BCE. This is why only a certain percentage of humans contain the RH factor or Rhesus Gene. Prior to the period of interbreeding the rhesus gene was non existent in humans, modern humans were what you call pure bloods previous to the interbreeding. This is why archaeologists are yet to find the link between modern humans and early hominid evolution on earth, more to the point they are not able to establish a link between Us/Humans and the evolution of hominids (Neanderthal, homo erectus, Australopithecus etc) on this planet. The Rhesus Gene/Blood factors are present in all early hominids dating back to the Rhesus Monkey, and was only introduced 80,000 years ago. The Australian Aboriginal people are a product of interbreeding between Neanderthal and Human and the RH factor is dominant in aboriginal genes. However interbreeding occurred in varying degrees across Europe and Ancient Mesopotamia. So those individuals today that do possess the gene have a Neanderthal Ancestor in their background. Very far removed of course but still there. At least individuals with this gene can say they are linked in some form to the evolution of this planet because we are still yet to find out where Modern Humans came from.

"Everything that occurs—everything that has occurred, is occurring, and ever will occur—is the outward physical manifestation of your innermost thoughts, choices, ideas, and determinations regarding Who You Are and Who You Choose to Be"
CWG
Old 18-05-2012, 11:46 AM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by TerraStorm
Okay well, I'm a qualified archaeologist with a minor in physics, genetics etc.. The Rhesus Gene and blood group factors were introduced into homo sapien or modern day humans as a product of interbreeding between modern humans and Neanderthal between 50,000 and 80,000 years BCE. This is why only a certain percentage of humans contain the RH factor or Rhesus Gene. Prior to the period of interbreeding the rhesus gene was non existent in humans, modern humans were what you call pure bloods previous to the interbreeding. This is why archaeologists are yet to find the link between modern humans and early hominid evolution on earth, more to the point they are not able to establish a link between Us/Humans and the evolution of hominids (Neanderthal, homo erectus, Australopithecus etc) on this planet. The Rhesus Gene/Blood factors are present in all early hominids dating back to the Rhesus Monkey, and was only introduced 80,000 years ago. The Australian Aboriginal people are a product of interbreeding between Neanderthal and Human and the RH factor is dominant in aboriginal genes. However interbreeding occurred in varying degrees across Europe and Ancient Mesopotamia. So those individuals today that do possess the gene have a Neanderthal Ancestor in their background. Very far removed of course but still there. At least individuals with this gene can say they are linked in some form to the evolution of this planet because we are still yet to find out where Modern Humans came from.

interesting theory.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:19 PM
justme_jebba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meg88
Hey guys, just thought I would quickly see if you thought the Rh negative blood type, which 15% of Americans and 5% the world's people posess, is connected to indigos, or if you had any opinions about it at all. Some think it's linked to alien blood which is a bit too far out for me but this blood type apaprently doesn't make any sense biologically.

greetings friends and meg,

my blood type is rh A negative....i find this thread interesting , i havnt heard it had anything to do with aliens but i have a connection to reptiles during my live like as if i am being tagged and followed, perhaps becuase im neutral and aliens may like me for whatever reason that is for.. i have dreamed as a child of the lizard or snake headed people and i was just standing in among them, since then i had some strange events regarding that..but then that is be another topic. possibly is becuase i am of the elemental system becuase of strong connections to insects and reptiles are part of that i feel.
Old 06-09-2012, 05:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonfly1
I don't think our blood types make us 'special' in any way, it just means for some its harder to find a match if their blood type is of the rare variety...My sister is AB- which is a rare blood group only a small percentage of the population have this blood group, so if she needed blood it would be hard for her to get...I am AB+ and mine also hard to get because a small percentage of the population have this, about 3% i think....the negatives are like 1%......the thing with my blood is, its is a universal reciever, so I can give my blood and plasma to any other blood group, however they can't give theirs to me, i can also give my blood to my AB- sister and she can give to me as well..phew!..but she's on the other side of the world so not so phew!....I am thinking seriously of donating because my plasma is in high demand......I guess it is one way of giving back to my brothers and sisters.......but I don't regard myself as other worldly or 'special'.....I have my parents to thank for my blood group thats it, or is it??.. Then again, one never knows in this amazing universe, the possibilites are endless?...hmmmm......Peace

Since writing this post, ive discovered ive made a mistake in what i said....
The bolded statement above is wrong.......I am a universal receiver that is true......and i can receive any other blood group in a transfusion situation but i cannot give it to most others especially my sister who is AB- she can only receive blood from other negative blood groups.... I have placed a link from the Australian Red cross blood service, explaining the different blood groups. If anyone is interested......sorry for my mistake.......I hope i got it right this time (there is a graph in the link)

http://www.donateblood.com.au/about-blood/types
Old 07-09-2012, 02:34 PM
Master

well im B negative!
wow, is this a myth?
i didnt think negative blood type meant anything otherworldly!