Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 01-08-2013, 02:52 AM
4everLove

green light, acne

Hi Everyone!

I have heard from a famous psychic that if you imagine healing green light in your face (and any problem area I guess) if you have acne that it can help cure it. Does anyone have experience healing with green light?

Blessings,

4Everlove
Old 01-08-2013, 03:13 PM
Ascender

No, but if anything, I'd aim it towards healing the liver because in my experience, acne is not a skin disease, so the skin is not actually the problem area but instead the problem area is an imbalance from within the body: overloaded, sluggish internal organs, mainly the liver not functioning optimally. The liver has to filter out toxins & has to regulate hormones but when the liver is sluggish and overloaded, the result can be acne. That was the cause for my chronic acne and after I did colon clearning, parasite cleansing and several liver flushes all in that order, my acne and oily skin dissappeared 100%.
Old 01-08-2013, 10:39 PM
tarotflower

Imagining the green healing light sounds like it's worth a try. I'm sure drinking a lot more water would help too. I've been having acne lately and it would be nice to heal it up.
Old 04-08-2013, 12:09 PM
noxoid

I once read that all colours have the potential to heal. Each is unique, so each will heal different afflictions of the body. There are also numerous ways you can go about practising colour therapy. It can be as practical as dyeing bath water or dressing yourself in accordance to required healing.