Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 24-12-2019, 12:35 PM
Honza Honza is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: God's House
Posts: 11,250
  Honza's Avatar
Do you find Christmas spiritual?

As a Christian or not; do you find Christmas spiritual? Personally I believe that Jesus came from God and therefore I find Christmas very spiritual. It is not just 'another' festival. It is the celebration of God coming to earth to save us.

I love Christmas time. It is full of Christ's spirit.
__________________

The Humility, The Pride and The Humiliation.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 24-12-2019, 12:51 PM
ImthatIm ImthatIm is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,926
  ImthatIm's Avatar
As you describe it, it is spiritual.
A time of giving and blessing.
Quote:
Then the angel said to them, “Do not be afraid, for behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy which will be to all people.
__________________
Just because I believe it today, doesn't mean I will believe it tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 24-12-2019, 01:59 PM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 8,994
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
As a Christian or not; do you find Christmas spiritual? Personally I believe that Jesus came from God and therefore I find Christmas very spiritual. It is not just 'another' festival. It is the celebration of God coming to earth to save us.

I love Christmas time. It is full of Christ's spirit.



No I do not find it spiritual....
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 24-12-2019, 03:18 PM
ImthatIm ImthatIm is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2018
Posts: 1,926
  ImthatIm's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
No I do not find it spiritual....

Bah! Humbug!

Merry Christmas sky123.
__________________
Just because I believe it today, doesn't mean I will believe it tomorrow.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 25-12-2019, 09:55 AM
hallow hallow is offline
Master
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Over there.
Posts: 2,262
  hallow's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
As a Christian or not; do you find Christmas spiritual? Personally I believe that Jesus came from God and therefore I find Christmas very spiritual. It is not just 'another' festival. It is the celebration of God coming to earth to save us.

I love Christmas time. It is full of Christ's spirit.
As much as don't want to admit it, I find spiritual. It's the Christmas spirit of others that makes the spirit itself. Marry Christmas everyone!!
__________________
Nothing but solutions.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 25-12-2019, 10:44 AM
summer26 summer26 is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: Jul 2019
Posts: 87
  summer26's Avatar
Merry Christmas !
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 25-12-2019, 11:34 AM
Honza Honza is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: God's House
Posts: 11,250
  Honza's Avatar
Unfortunately reality hit home this Christmas. I am very aware that I am in denial that I AM. It is making me ill. How does one make peace with I AM? With ones own self?
__________________

The Humility, The Pride and The Humiliation.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 25-12-2019, 11:55 AM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 8,994
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Unfortunately reality hit home this Christmas. I am very aware that I am in denial that I AM. It is making me ill. How does one make peace with I AM? With ones own self?


Don't make peace with it, put it on the back burner for now and when the time is right it will all come together...
It's not worth making yourself I'll, you seem to be battling this for a very long time, let it go, it's not for you at this moment in time, put it to rest.




God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 25-12-2019, 12:13 PM
Honza Honza is offline
Master
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: God's House
Posts: 11,250
  Honza's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Don't make peace with it, put it on the back burner for now and when the time is right it will all come together...
It's not worth making yourself I'll, you seem to be battling this for a very long time, let it go, it's not for you at this moment in time, put it to rest.

God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, Courage to change the things I can, and Wisdom to know the difference.

What I was trying to say is that my self rejection is making me ill. I feel the need to accept myself. It is not so much the argument with I AM that is making me ill. It is the lack of self acceptance. It has all been on the back burner for too long. It is now coming to the crux.
__________________

The Humility, The Pride and The Humiliation.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 25-12-2019, 12:21 PM
sky123 sky123 is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2015
Posts: 8,994
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
What I was trying to say is that my self rejection is making me ill. I feel the need to accept myself. It is not so much the argument with I AM that is making me ill. It is the lack of self acceptance. It has all been on the back burner for too long. It is now coming to the crux.


Ah now I understand you better, would it help if I tried to explain the self that your rejecting is not your true self... I doubt it would help because when I have tried previously you start getting angry and insulting me for my beliefs etc:

I sincerely hope you find some inner peace
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums