Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-10-2014, 07:12 AM
DontLetThemIn
Posts: n/a
 
My celebrity soulmate.

So I have a problem. I truly believe a certain celebrity is my soulmate. And I am not obsessed. Im barely a fan girl.. He is a singer for a band. And its quite weird for me to think about it. I am a very awakened girl, i have abilities (as most of my family does) and I am educated. Im sane, and dont get "in my feelings" often.
Why do I feel he IS my soulmate/TF? Because, its like I can actually see his soul, just like his body.. When I see him- its like I see the soul, not the vessel he is in.. And I hear it in his voice. Its too familiar. So it feels like I know his soul. And I cant un-convince myself he is my soulmate. I dont deny it either.
I feel like he KNOWS that his soulmate is out there. Like he knows I exist. And i see tons of signs that help me believe it.
But like I said, i feel crazy.. But then again i dont, he is just a person, like me. Im like 210% sure what I am saying is true guys, any advice???
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-10-2014, 10:35 AM
justmaybe justmaybe is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 422
 
in my case, i wasn't telling people a certain celebrity is my twin. i was told that by an astrologer, and until that time i had never heard of such concept. and the astrologer didn't know who he was, just studied our birth charts. it explains a lot: dreams, feelings, synchronicities, etc. if astrology is false, then it's all just a big coincidence. but why the universe wanted me to know that, even if it's not true? but nowadays i am attracted to someone else, also famous and who i came to know he exists only because of supposed "twin flame".
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-10-2014, 11:28 AM
Psy-n-I Psy-n-I is offline
Master
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,039
 
Go with the flowm take it one moment at a time.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-10-2014, 03:08 PM
DontLetThemIn
Posts: n/a
 
Its just the anticipation is too much. I know him, i really truly feel i do. And i want to have him in my life, it feels like now that i know that he IS the one- i feel a bit incomplete.. regardless of whats going on in my life.. And I am trying to wrap my head around it, my soulmate being a huge celebrity. I have to keep an open mind that he is just a person, but then again its just not usual, you know..
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-10-2014, 06:15 PM
Awakened Queen Awakened Queen is offline
Master
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Boston
Posts: 2,751
  Awakened Queen's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontLetThemIn
Its just the anticipation is too much. I know him, i really truly feel i do. And i want to have him in my life, it feels like now that i know that he IS the one- i feel a bit incomplete.. regardless of whats going on in my life.. And I am trying to wrap my head around it, my soulmate being a huge celebrity. I have to keep an open mind that he is just a person, but then again its just not usual, you know..

We have many soul mates though. Just keep that in mind. Don't get too hung up this one connection. If you're meant to meet, it will happen. Otherwise, you could feel connected to him, because he's reflecting something back to you. Listen to his music. There are probably messages meant for you to hear.

You are already complete. Nobody completes you. I don't want to see you suffer or pine over this person you don't even know. The spiritual world and the real world are two different places. Sometimes what's happening in the spiritual world doesn't coincide with what's happening in the real world.

Try asking your angels and spirit guides for guidance. See what comes up.
__________________
"Nothing ever goes away until it teaches us what we need to know." - Pema Chodron
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-10-2014, 12:07 PM
MysticalShaman MysticalShaman is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: In dreams
Posts: 463
  MysticalShaman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened Queen
We have many soul mates though. Just keep that in mind. Don't get too hung up this one connection. If you're meant to meet, it will happen. Otherwise, you could feel connected to him, because he's reflecting something back to you. Listen to his music. There are probably messages meant for you to hear.

You are already complete. Nobody completes you. I don't want to see you suffer or pine over this person you don't even know. The spiritual world and the real world are two different places. Sometimes what's happening in the spiritual world doesn't coincide with what's happening in the real world.

Try asking your angels and spirit guides for guidance. See what comes up.


I would like to agree with AQ here. Don't be putting your emotional life on hold because of this connection. You can feel all you want that they are meant to be yours but don't forget, because of their fame they will have thousands of potential soulmates ( just like you do ), but if you are to be it will happen - you will be brought together physically if it's supposed to be.

For example, my friend went to see 30 Seconds to Mars here in Dublin AND in Paris. The concerts were a few months apart. In Dublin Jared Leto invited her up on stage out of the crowd of a couple thousand. Which was deadly.

A couple months later at the concert in Paris when Jared Leto was choosing someone else out of the crowd he picked her again, out of the crowd out of several thousand people. The absolute chances of that but there ye go. I'm convinced he is part of her soul family ( she and him have similar features ), but she just let life flow. So let life happen and magic happens. :)
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-10-2014, 03:19 PM
gypsymystique gypsymystique is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,319
 
There's a book called I Found All the Parts: Healing the Soul Through Rock N Roll by Laura Faeth that might make you feel better.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-10-2014, 05:39 PM
Astral Jane Astral Jane is offline
Deactivated Account
Join Date: May 2013
Posts: 858
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
There's a book called I Found All the Parts: Healing the Soul Through Rock N Roll by Laura Faeth that might make you feel better.

Look up Grant Cameron & his ideas on how Rock n pop music are inspired by channeled feelings & messages from angelic ETs.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-10-2014, 06:07 PM
gypsymystique gypsymystique is offline
Master
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,319
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Jane
Look up Grant Cameron & his ideas on how Rock n pop music are inspired by channeled feelings & messages from angelic ETs.


Oh, the book I mentioned is about the author's experiences with soul connections with members of a certain band. There are others out there too. She studied several different phenomenon and gives examples of her journey.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-10-2014, 05:32 PM
Psy-n-I Psy-n-I is offline
Master
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 1,039
 
DON T wrap your head around it!! You ll both suffer as a result. If you do(and we both know you will LOLOLOLOLOLOLO!! We ve all done it) You ll learn the hard way. That s okay, that s how we learn, just keep what I said in mind. You ll know what I meant further down the journey anyway.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:20 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums