Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 05-04-2020, 01:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

What religion believes the third eye to be the temple?

I'm kind of curious with a thought i once had that you could imagine your own reality sense to life, in the sense that you could get real matter and a real temple out of your imagination, Because i want a temple of love or free energy my own space.

Does any religion have this? That its not the body being the temple but the third eye? in my sense the reality sense? Can you somehow free yourself and make yourself that unimaginable matter temple? i mean if i had a space that was my own, i would imagine it to be a temple of love or freedom in a sense with free energy so that your body can be free from nonsense? i mean so you can feel alone and you can use your body freely as you have your temple out in the real world. so you can move inside your temple to meditate dance make alchemy or whatever? With no one watching

because when i look at the all famous all-seeing eye i see a temple. If that temple could just be real right?

I wonder if there is a religion for it,
Old 10-04-2020, 07:54 PM
Suspended

Not necessarily a formal earth-oriented religion, but Hindu faith probably come closest.
The real question seems to be if you can build your own temple, and YES, this is the actual function of your soul.

(Famous psychic) Edgar Cayce often repeated that "Thought are things," and "Mind is the Builder." Soul is the architect.
So then, MANY paths to enlightenment involve setting your mind to building the life, the temple, the path that you want to create. This often centers around meditation, so Buddhism may be one answer for you.
Personally, I would prefer to create whatever feels right to you, whether or not it fits into an already established religion or faith.
There is one mountain, many paths to the top.
Good luck.