Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 27-11-2015, 07:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
MOT passed, I needed a wiper blade and a brake light bulb replaced, (so minor issues).
I was stuck at the garage for an hour, but back home now.

Will my car pass it's MOT test this week.

Darkana Tarot
9 of Pents, 8 of Swords, Lovers

This is saying 'yes' to me.
Having had to put money away for any fails, I'm going to be feeling rather affluent and remain independent (not having to spend the money on major urgent repairs, and not having the car boff the road). 9 of Pents.
However there will be a problem that needs fixing leaving me hanging around for my car to leave the mechanic's.(8 of Swords)
Well, I do have a deep love for my car (AKA Bubbles) and we are meant to be together so I won't be separated from my car for long, we will be reunited quickly (Lovers) yes, I know that sounds pretty sad, but I'd be lost without my wheels

Wow ... that was accurate. Well done!
Old 28-11-2015, 09:18 AM
Master

Will I get all of upstairs to myself tonight? (aka is my housemate DA staying at his girlfriend's)
* Fountain Tarot

The Lovers - ooh, perfect harmony and bliss. There's a beautiful bubble around the figures pictured so I'm already thinking yes, I will, and I might get a lot done/chill out :)

Knight of Cups rev. OR I might be wishfully thinking about a protective bubble. Grr. This is a card of illusions, so could be a dream situation.

10 of Cups rev. Ugh, the outsider card. This one kind of nails it - a "couple" card, a "wishful" card and then finally one for feeling like an outsider.

I'll try to get as much done now as I can then, I guess :/
Old 28-11-2015, 09:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Will I get all of upstairs to myself tonight? (aka is my housemate DA staying at his girlfriend's)
* Fountain Tarot

The Lovers - ooh, perfect harmony and bliss. There's a beautiful bubble around the figures pictured so I'm already thinking yes, I will, and I might get a lot done/chill out :)

Knight of Cups rev. OR I might be wishfully thinking about a protective bubble. Grr. This is a card of illusions, so could be a dream situation.

10 of Cups rev. Ugh, the outsider card. This one kind of nails it - a "couple" card, a "wishful" card and then finally one for feeling like an outsider.

I just read your post and thought you said "will I get upstairs myself tonight?" I thought you must be expecting a BIG night on the turps!

Luckily I re-read it ... this time properly.
Old 28-11-2015, 09:26 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
I just read your post and thought you said "will I get upstairs myself tonight?" I thought you must be expecting a BIG night on the turps!

LOL
Old 29-11-2015, 11:40 AM
Master

Quote:
* Fountain Tarot

Should have stuck with just the one card (the bubble) - I did indeed get upstairs to myself!
Old 29-11-2015, 11:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Should have stuck with just the one card (the bubble) - I did indeed get upstairs to myself!

Hahahaha! I'm glad you made it up the stairs.

I haven't got a clue about the Knight of Cups reversed ... oh, wait a minute! Knight of Cups reversed, they didn't "get it on" so to speak. And the 10 of Cups reversed, they weren't together upstairs, meaning, you had it to yourself?
Old 29-11-2015, 11:55 AM
Master

Q: which nights this week will I get upstairs to myself overnight? (this is a good practice question, I have great motivation to be accurate here)

Sun: Page of Cups rev. My eyes is actually drawn to the sphere within the glass (?) box here. It also feels like a solo figure looking at something so yes, should be alone

Mon: Empress rev. Ugh, my traditional 'nope' card. At the same time, a sense of stillness, and again, a solo figure. So gonna say should be alone.

Tues: Fountain reversed. Darkness illuminated by a single crack of light - like the single crack of light from my doorframe? Again, guessing just me.

Wed: 6 of Wands rev. UGH lots of people pushing me 'out'. Think I will have company upstairs on this night. And on speared straight through the heart.

Thurs: 3 of Swords - three swords all stuck in place. Ugh, again, think there will be company. Better make this a gym night!

Fri: Moon. My eye here is drawn to the two opposing figures which seem to be battling it out, and wolves howling. Hrm. Again, may have noises this night :/

Sat: Knight of Coins. Ah, peace and quiet!

----------
So in summary: Nights I think I'll have alone are tonight, Mon, Tues, and next Sat.
Nights which I expect to have company look like Wed, Thurs and Fri.
Old 29-11-2015, 11:56 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora.
Hahahaha! I'm glad you made it up the stairs.

I haven't got a clue about the Knight of Cups reversed ... oh, wait a minute! Knight of Cups reversed, they didn't "get it on" so to speak. And the 10 of Cups reversed, they weren't together upstairs, meaning, you had it to yourself?
ooooooh yes! You're right! And there are literally stairs in my card!

* bottom right card
Old 29-11-2015, 02:47 PM
Master

I would like to buy a house! I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for the ideal one to come up. I can't make up my mind what I want. So my question is : will I find the house I want this week?

Oh joy

8 cups,
4 pentacles
10 swords

This is saying to me rather than finding the house, something will happen to make me reassess my goals.

I'm going to ask another one.
Old 29-11-2015, 02:53 PM
Master

Weird

My next question was "Will I get a permanent contract at work" (for context, I'm currently on a maternity cover scheduled to close in June. The girl of course may or may not come back.

RWS

1. The magician
2. 2 cups
3. Wheel of fortune

Stumped by two rather cool Majors, this seems to me to be saying that something better is cooking at the same place of work.