Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 19-12-2014, 05:22 PM
Knower
Your beliefs form your reality

One of my all time favourite "non-physical" entity, is one who calls himself Seth, who spoke through Jane Roberts in the 1960s until her death in the 80's. The Seth material is some of the most invaluable spiritual literature that I have ever read, and has helped me (and is still helping me) create a better reality.

I hope that by sharing this I can encourage at least one person to take back their power of creation!

"Your beliefs form your reality. Your individual beliefs and your joint beliefs. And if you believe, in very simple terms, that people mean you well, and will treat you kindly, they will! And if you believe that the world is against you, then so it will be in your experience. And if you believe, if you believe that you will begin to deteriorate at age 22, then so you shall!

And if you believe that you are poor and always will be, then so your experience will so prove to you. Your beliefs meet you in the face when you look in the mirror. They form your image. You can not escape your beliefs. They are however the method by which you create your experience.

When I speak to you about beliefs, you think of negative beliefs. You see, the very joy of your being speaks of your positive beliefs! So, I did not mean you to concentrate upon the negative beliefs that you have with that in mind. I want you to see where your beliefs conflict with each other.

I want you to examine, for the first time in this life, your conscious mind and it's content. You all pride yourself in being conscious creatures. Then I am telling you to be aware of the contents of your conscious mind! A simple enough request. You are only know beginning to know how loaded it is! It is all available.

The beliefs are not buried, unless you believe that they are. The thoughts and feelings and emotions that guide you are not lost in the dark closet of your mind, but quite there if you are simply willing to look! It is all available, and in it's own way, it is all creative, it is all constructive, and it is all there for you to see and to use and to recognize.

Now I have said this in my book, but I have only begun to say it! The hobble-goblins are not deep down in the subconscious. You do not need to play hide and seek with psychologists to find them. They are not buried in your past, in this life, or in any other life. You are not bound by promises given. You are not bound by false beliefs. You are free conscious beings.

And so hopefully, you will learn how to be joyful, conscious beings! And when you are, you will not be afraid of the inner self, and you will freely let in data from the outside world and the inside world, being quite secure in your position.

It's important that you here realize that you are not at the mercy of the unexplainable, that you are not at the mercy of events over which you have no control, whether those events are psychological events or physical ones, in your terms. As I have told you, there is little difference.

If you believe that you present life is caused by events in early infancy or caused by past lives over which equally you feel you have no control. Your events, your lives, you experiences, are caused by your present beliefs!
Change the beliefs and your life changes!