Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2006, 01:04 PM
bodylisious32

sadly i tryd to post this pik and wen i loaded it onto my comp its not showing up as good, next tym hopefully.{ sad now }.
much love and light
xxxkezxxx.
Old 06-04-2006, 03:45 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver swan
Hi ascended master. Yes, it is an electric blue. Its such a vivid colour. Thats great that you got it on camera. Do the flashes you see vanish and reappear?

Hi Silver

It's beautiful isn't it?

On the film it flashed once, which was Bernadette dropping in for a chat!
And generally it is small spots of blue that move about in floods, depending on the quantity of the energies that are being used at that time.

In my minds eye, the more patches or spots of electric blue, the greater the connection.

I've seen other colours flash, dissappear and reappear, and have many examples on film of red energies doing that.

Hope you've had a nice day!

AM
Old 06-04-2006, 03:48 PM
Ascended Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychic sue
That's a great pic - and that's what I mean about "real" orbs - you can see a nucleus within them.

I just wondered Stu - do you see them with the naked eye too? If so, do you ever see twinkling lights before they appear? (cuz I do!).

Hi Sue

I've only ever seen a white flash before orbs appear, but I do so see ALOT of twinkling lights! LOL!

Being so "up in the clouds" that I am, I probably miss the orb! LOL

AM
Old 06-04-2006, 03:54 PM
Ascended Master

Hi Scottishghosts

Great picture of the orb!

Got similar photos of orbs that have faces too. Haven't quite figured it out yet, but when I do I'll try and put them on here for your amusement! LOL!

Kind regards

AM
Old 07-04-2006, 06:42 AM
silver swan

Hi again. Last night in bed I noticed that the bed began to vibrate as if someone had sat on it. There was also a lot of whispering sounds but I could not make out what was said. Sometimes too there are a lot of " patterns" and shapes there too. Anyone else had this?
Old 07-04-2006, 09:26 AM
bodylisious32

Hi Silver, been a while since we last spoke hope u r well,

i always get that bed feeling too, plus also last night i could hear talking again in my room, i was tired and had shut down, but could still hear this , also kept getting a feeling that i was getting prodded in the back slightly through out the day, i havent been too well lately so i feel them around me more, but i cant stop thinking about the hospital monday night when i saw the shadow hover across a man, just flew over him, im wandering why i seen this.as i have seen this twice in my life now 1 st tym was about 4 yrs ago on the night of my nans funeral, was flying bk and forth in my bedroom in my last house , my son also saw this .
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 07-04-2006, 12:03 PM
silver swan

Hi Kez. sorry to hear you been poorly. Hope you feeling better. Maybe the shadow was a guide of the man it was near. It could have been protecting him or giving strength. I think sometimes this happens when people pass over as someone comes to meet them.
Old 07-04-2006, 12:57 PM
bodylisious32

Hi Silver, am lots better today thanx, but i dnt think i will be ordering take away again in a hurry lesson trually learnt there......
I thort to myself about the shadow, being as someone coming for someone, i just remember thinking well thank god its outside my cubilcle and not with me, lol.....
much love and light ,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 10-04-2006, 06:03 PM
bodylisious32

HI ALL,
over the last few days, i have saw little tiny sparkling lights,they was in a big cluster everywere, i saw this on 2 occasions, and last night was WOW AMAZING !!! my lecky is on a card metre, and it went , i had to go press it to put bk on, it went dark everywere, i went into the hallway, and amazingly there was bright sparkles of light everywere, i said to my son, can you see that? he said yes, he could i said to him what can you see then? he replied hundreds of tiny sparkles of light, was so wow, amazen beautiful.....experience. { my other eldest son didnt see a thing}.
much love and light,
xxxkezxxx.
Old 28-04-2006, 10:51 PM
Enoch

Orbs and spirit lights are just an extension of the aura seen by camera and the bare eye. The better you see auras the easier it will be to see these.
Closed Thread