Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 24-10-2018, 08:09 PM
Pathfinder

Emotions without thoughts

I see that sometimes emotional pain is connected to thoughts, and sometimes I feel emotional pain but I can't see any thoughts behind them. With this second type of pain, is it unconscious thoughts behind it? Is it easier to heal pain when you can see the thoughts, or is it the other way around? Meditating on the thought-emotions, I can focus on the feeling and let the thoughts pass by which makes it possible to accept the emotions, this usually brings relief because the thoughts seem to be what turns the pain into suffering, when I attach to the thoughts. Right now I feel this dense, crushing pain in my chest but there are no thoughts i can see causing it. Do I need to make this pain more conscious before I can heal it?
Old 25-10-2018, 04:05 AM
Knower
Hello there,

From my experience there is always a thought involved with any type of feeling or emotion because all emotion is actually energy in motion (emotion) and thoughts are actually energy as well.

So if you go deep enough into your own levels of your own empathy you will be able to feel the energy deep enough to read the frequency it holds. This means that you'll be able hear a key phrase or word that the emotion is holding by reading the energy signature just by intuitively empathizing with it.

It's like being able to feel someone elses emotion while you're in a dark room, although it would help better if you know the person, especially if that person is you. Context clues also help to question what you are doing when you feel these emotions, what is happening around you, what are the circumstances, etc. to determine what the origin of these thought-emotions could be.

They may not be you at all, however they are yours if you attach to them.

What works for me is getting into a white pillar of light with a violet flame surrounding my body and then getting into the heart center and feeling everything from there. You can allow the violet flame to do a heart chakra clearing to clear the energetic density stuck on your chest from there as well. Your heart chakra is the most powerful energy center you have and is the most conscious. Having that space clear will help you to figure it out.

~Blessings
Old 25-10-2018, 06:23 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

This is a fascinating topic.

Personally, I'd say that emotions are the complex interplay of different thoughts. Because emotions are so complex and intertwined, it's hard to measure and quantify. Some parts of the emotion can be very obscure so as not to be able to trace their origins, or as you say, thoughts.

Sometimes it helps to heal the pain that exists with latent or no thoughts through some meditative techniques in use. Sometimes, it hurts when one tries to investigate and delve deeper into the sources of painful emotions.
Old 25-10-2018, 06:57 AM
Master
In my view, thought positions us at the gateway and then rests, handing over the baton to emotion or let us say, intuition, to enable us engage in the experience continuum correspondent to that thought frequency
Old 27-10-2018, 10:12 PM
Master

The other way around. You just need to release it, instead of finding a way to attach to it to detach from it.
Old 28-10-2018, 12:04 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAllBeings
I see that sometimes emotional pain is connected to thoughts, and sometimes I feel emotional pain but I can't see any thoughts behind them. With this second type of pain, is it unconscious thoughts behind it? Is it easier to heal pain when you can see the thoughts, or is it the other way around? Meditating on the thought-emotions, I can focus on the feeling and let the thoughts pass by which makes it possible to accept the emotions, this usually brings relief because the thoughts seem to be what turns the pain into suffering, when I attach to the thoughts. Right now I feel this dense, crushing pain in my chest but there are no thoughts i can see causing it. Do I need to make this pain more conscious before I can heal it?

I believe that you have to be the master of your emotions, and not the other way around.

You shouldn't wallow in negative emotions and thoughts, because those create thought forms the stay attached to you.

You suffer because your subconscious creates a reality for you that makes you hurt. It is up to you, your conscious, to ask your subconscious to change your reality to cause positive emotions. When your're in light trance (during meditation, at the moment you're falling asleep, at the moment you're waking up, in self hypnosis) your conscious can pass its requests to your subconscious. Make them short, clear, positive, present tense, state them as wishes, not as commands!
Old 06-11-2018, 06:05 PM
Master
that is interesting Melahin hehe

well that could be true but if it is not or isn't always, then I suggest using the consciousness of EFT to try and unravel the emotions and such better. it's an amazing healing technique!! there is a section of the forum dedicated to it here, albeit rather vacant so there is also a lot of information and youtube videos about EFT elsewhere online, and in books of course. My favorite was a book called Instant Emotional Healing about a variation called ESM. EFT means Emotional Freedom Technique, ESM means Emotional Self Management. anyways it is just wonderful and unlike anything else out there I think, though it stems from thought field therapy, affirmations and acupressure.

Hmmm being that my Moon, Venus, and Pluto are all in Scorpio conjunct at the same two degrees (if that means anything to anyone lol) and my Mercury is in Virgo in its native 6th house, well whatever the reasoning, my emotions are ablaze and coupled with my thoughts constantly bothering me. yet it's an easy fight to win against understanding them more and working with them. like many things it's so overwhelming it's easier for us to suffer than plunge in to fix it, yet of course that is not the reality. EFT has helped a lot but as with most anything it can be difficult to discipline yourself to do it. having someone to assist you is helpful, if you're like me anyway.. but I have had some great healing sessions on my own with it too, especially out in nature. or on the side of the road where there are trees when it was dark or at people's gardens in their yards lolol ok I better stop writing now.. also had some profound moments at a home depot in their outside plant sale area.. it was a special night that helped me realize that people, just like plants, can't be tainted just because they're poisoned and such.. or that a religion can still hold beauty and value even if it's based on misleading falsehoods

but anyways ignore all that if you please, and check out EFT because it can help you see if there is consciousness or a reality-based origin for the emotions that are puzzling you
Old 15-11-2018, 04:42 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum Light
Hello there,

From my experience there is always a thought involved with any type of feeling or emotion because all emotion is actually energy in motion (emotion) and thoughts are actually energy as well.

So if you go deep enough into your own levels of your own empathy you will be able to feel the energy deep enough to read the frequency it holds. This means that you'll be able hear a key phrase or word that the emotion is holding by reading the energy signature just by intuitively empathizing with it.

It's like being able to feel someone elses emotion while you're in a dark room, although it would help better if you know the person, especially if that person is you. Context clues also help to question what you are doing when you feel these emotions, what is happening around you, what are the circumstances, etc. to determine what the origin of these thought-emotions could be.

They may not be you at all, however they are yours if you attach to them.

What works for me is getting into a white pillar of light with a violet flame surrounding my body and then getting into the heart center and feeling everything from there. You can allow the violet flame to do a heart chakra clearing to clear the energetic density stuck on your chest from there as well. Your heart chakra is the most powerful energy center you have and is the most conscious. Having that space clear will help you to figure it out.

~Blessings
I agree, thoughts are always linked to emotions.

If a word/ or thought hasn't surfaced, it's cause of the density of the thought and probably cause one hasn't dug deep enough for the empathy to find its way intuitively to the surface.

I agree as well, that the heart chakra is one of our strongest centers. The seat/center for understanding.
Old 05-01-2019, 08:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Yes research unsymbolized thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveAllBeings