Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 23-10-2018, 10:11 PM
Knower
The Field

What is the Field out of which everything manifests?

Is it more fundamental than space/time?

Does it consist of pure love/light energy?

I'm going to read The Divine Matrix by Gregg Braden again. I think it talks about it, but I can't remember.
Old 24-10-2018, 10:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndigoGeminiWolf
Yes, but that is more an intellectual explanation. A practical understanding is that it has to do with consciousness. Hermeticism describes all existence (the field etc.) as the consciousness of the All Mind. And practically, and as it specifically applies to the human being in the physical, it is all about the conscious act and deed. Consciousness manifesting as loving, light-filled action.

Last edited by Baile : 24-10-2018 at 01:18 PM.
Old 24-10-2018, 11:46 AM
Master
Hi,

There is some channeled material from Kryon about this field. My impressions are that it is a collective awareness kind of thing more so than any thing else.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 24-10-2018, 06:06 PM
Guide
Personal theory is it is the quantum level of physics.
Old 25-11-2018, 12:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Isn't it the case that in quantum theory of the universe, the origin of the universe is traced back to one huge quantum fluctuation in the underlying quantum fields? Even particles gain the property of "mass" only when they pass through the Higgs field.
Old 25-11-2018, 02:21 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color ......SPACE(><)(><)SPACE..........

.......SPACE(><)(><)SPACE........

.................................................. ........................................SPACE
positive ( ) geodesic curvature
sine-wave ^v^v resultants of inversion from peak of geodesic curvature
negative )( geodesic curvature
SPACE............................................. ............................................

------------------------------------------------------------------

..................( /\/\/\/\/\/ )( \/\/\/\/\/\/ )......................

Gravity ( )
Reality aka Observed Time via ^v^v sine-wave pattern
Dark Energy )(

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 26-11-2018, 02:28 PM
ketzer

QFT

IMO, the quantum field is a field of encoded information. Consciousness reads this info and uses it to create the shared virtual reality which we experience as life. Space, time, and matter, do not exist as such outside of consciousness. It's sort of like Neo or Morpheus plugging into the matrix but this would be more like the WiFi version. We don't really need this information to create a reality, our consciousness is capable of doing it on its own (e.g. dreaming). However, it is then the only independent consciousness that inhabits that world. If we wish to experience a shared reality, then we need a shared common information stream, which we can tune into through the vibrations in the quantum field in sort of a server client relationship.
Old 27-11-2018, 02:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketzer
IMO, the quantum field is a field of encoded information. Consciousness reads this info and uses it to create the shared virtual reality which we experience as life. Space, time, and matter, do not exist as such outside of consciousness. It's sort of like Neo or Morpheus plugging into the matrix but this would be more like the WiFi version. We don't really need this information to create a reality, our consciousness is capable of doing it on its own (e.g. dreaming). However, it is then the only independent consciousness that inhabits that world. If we wish to experience a shared reality, then we need a shared common information stream, which we can tune into through the vibrations in the quantum field in sort of a server client relationship.

That is exactly the paradigm I share, but to me all consciousness is one and the same, experiencing different characters in the virtual reality.
Old 28-11-2018, 10:04 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritictus
That is exactly the paradigm I share, but to me all consciousness is one and the same, experiencing different characters in the virtual reality.

Yes, I agree, both unity and infinity at the same time.
But then if you are correct, you and me are actually one, so its not so surprising we would agee.

We wont talk about those who disagree
Old 14-12-2018, 03:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color Observed Time is Tainted Gravity and Dark Energy Are Not Tainted

Quote:
IndigoGeminiWolf--What is the Field out of which everything manifests?

SPACE(><)(><)SPACE = vertical bisection of Space-Time-Space torus.
....( ( ) ) = birds-eye-view bisection of a torus.....

SPACE = macro-infinite non-occupied space and occupied space.

Gravity Space { occupied space } = ( ) positive shaped geodesics

Dark Energy Space { occupied space }= )( negative shaped geodesics

Observed Time { also an occupied space } = sine-wave patterns /\/\/ or as ^v^v associated with reality aka energy{ fermions and bosons }

Quote:
Is it more fundamental than space/time?

no

Quote:

Define with specific clarity and description. All Energy is tainted with plus { + } and minus { - }charges, spin, torque, expansion-contraction etc ergo Observed Time as fermions and bosons.

Quote:
I'm going to read The Divine Matrix by Gregg Braden again. I think it talks about it, but I can't remember.

Or you can visualize the following :

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...gs/f3201b.html

and know that each great circle is an abstract great axis center of the body of each torus I mentioned above.

Gravity ( ) and Dark Energy )( are not Tainted

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman