Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-08-2011, 11:22 PM
Knower
Awareness Of Being Aware.

Well, this all starts back to when I was a young kid. About the age of 8 or nine. I was pretty anti-social and spent my time on my own, thinking and such.
I have always been interested in what really is , so I'd lounge on my bed thinking of theories I could make and become famous (LOL).
One day, it was as if suddenly I had realized I was me. And I could sense me.
I was left COMPLETELY confused, because no matter what, I could not explain the feeling I had of being aware of myself. I'd tell people and such, and they'd just say that maybe I'm a bit self centered.
But I wasn't thinking about myself, I was thinking about my inner self. I came to a break through, I was aware of it then , but left it behind because no one could understand me . I just though I was a weird kid, (Which I was.).
About a few weeks ago, I start researching things about the 'Inner self'.
I had come across so many enlightening articles and videos that really got me thinking.
And just a moment ago I thought, "Wait..Wa-..Hmm.. WAIT A SECOND!" I remember how I felt. If I really concentrate on it now, i can feel the presence of me. The feeling is , again really hard to explain.
I used to try and explain is as self awareness, but that didn't fit it right. I always explained it as Immense self awareness, "I think therefore I am I understood that concept. But now it's more of a "I am therefore I think".
Ever since I've had the feeling of breaking through. Then again I might be crazy, but I just know it's true.